Other Body Lotions:
Johnson & Johnson Aveeno Ba Daily Moisturizing Lotion 12oz

Johnson & Johnson Aveeno Ba Daily Moisturizing Lotion 12oz

helped clear up baby excema

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Johnson & Johnson Aveeno Ba Daily Moisturizing Lotion 12oz:

Clearing up my 11-month-old son's excema has been a costly, time-consuming, and hair-pulling task. I have tried too many washes, lotions, and laundry detergents in the process of clearing up his excema. Johnson & Johnson's Aveeno Baby Daily Moisturizing Lotion has finally given me and my family peace of mind. After just one day of using this lotion, I noticed his skin was smoother. It doesn't give it a moisturized feel just a smooth feel. Although I would like a moisturized feel also, I'm settling for just smooth, baby soft skin. This lotion has finally given my son baby soft skin. I am very impressed with this lotion. I think that it is the dimethicone that helps his skin so much. There was another product that we were using that that dimethicone in it, but not as much as the Aveeno daily baby moisturizing lotion. Dimethicone is the active ingredient in the Aveeno lotion while in the other lotion water came first. i think that is why this product does so well. I also love that the Aveeno lotion is fragrance free. I would reccomend Aveeno Baby Daily Moisturizing Lotion for anyone with a baby that has excema or anyone who just wants to have baby soft skin. It worked great on my skin too!

• Absorption:

aveeno makes amazing lotions!

from Augusta, ME

Comments about Johnson & Johnson Aveeno Ba Daily Moisturizing Lotion 12oz:

hi everyone! in my pervious reviews, i mentioned that i had a skin condition called excema, which is basically extremely dry skin. as a result, ive made myself a personal ambassador to find out which skincare products really work for me in relieving itchy dry skin. im very happy to note that one such lotion is aveeno baby calming comfort. i actually bought it because i needed a fragrance free lotion for an overseas trip (anyone that goes overseas knows how mosquitoes and such are attracted to smell!) and i picked this up in the baby's aisle. i prayed i wouldnt get a weird reaction to the product and on the contrary, it worked so wonderfully on me! i even used it on my face because i figured if its gentle enough for a baby, it should be good on my face... and my face is softer now because of it! i bought the one in the tube for easy portablility, and it really is easy to just squeeze a tube vs fiddling with a pump. highly recommended! im going to try the vanilla and lavender scented one after im done with this bottle.

I love Aveeno Baby Lotion

from Victoria, TX

Comments about Johnson & Johnson Aveeno Ba Daily Moisturizing Lotion 12oz:

I love Aveeno Daily Baby Lotion.  When I first had my baby, I was determined not to use a greasy, smelly lotion on her.   One that had natural ingredients and not alot of chemicals.   I received several different lotions as baby gifts and Aveeno was by far the best one.  It is very creamy and goes on smoothly without having to do a lot of rubbing.    The lotion really doesn't have a scent which is really nice.  I just like my baby to smell clean and not perfumey.  If you like a scent to your baby lotion, you might not like this one.

She has never had a problem with dry skin, even during the winter.  We use Aveeno Daily Lotion after every bath and I think that is the reason she hasn't had the trouble that some of my other children have had during the winter.

I like that Aveeno has a pump, it makes it super easy to use with one hand.

It is a little more expensive than some other lotions, but with coupons and sales the price goes way down.

I love Aveeno's Baby Daily Moisturizing Lotion!

from Muskogee, OK

Comments about Johnson & Johnson Aveeno Ba Daily Moisturizing Lotion 12oz:

I love Aveeno's Baby Daily Moisturizing Lotion. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I think it was more my son's problem than Aveeno's - my son takes after me in having very dry skin even to the point of eczema sometimes, if we're not careful. We live in a very dry climate so I am ALWAYS moisturizing my skin and I have to moisturize my son's too. I noticed that when I put the regular Aveeno's Baby Daily MOisturizing Lotion (the one in the LIGHT BLUE cap) I was having to reapply it again within the 24 hours since my last application (at least!), But with the other one, the Aveeno Soothing Relief Creamy Body LOtion (whew! That's a long phrase, I hope I said it right!) I found that I could go every 2 days or so without having to reapply!

I know they're both excellent products, i think it just depends on your child's individual skin care needs as well as the dryness of your climate.

I love Aveeno's Baby Daily Moisturizing Lotion!

from Provo, UT

LOVE IT!

from Marietta, GA

Comments about Johnson & Johnson Aveeno Ba Daily Moisturizing Lotion 12oz:

I just love Aveeno products. This lotion works very well for both baby and mom (especially with such frequent hand washings after diaper changes!). I love the fact that it is fragrance free and doesn't bother my baby's skin. The pump container is also great for quickly dispensing the lotion.