Other Hair Conditioners:

Cons

Nice shine.

from Ohio

Comments about John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Daily Conditioner:

This was one of the products I purchased when I bought up a bunch of John Frieda products for my hair. I was looking for something to help take care of the damage, add some extra shine and also help maintain a natural brunette color. I bought it in the espresso color, for darker shades of brown hair. I am very happy with this hair care line, the results were fantastic. The only thing I really didn't care for was how small the hole is in the top of the cap. You have to squeeze like crazy to get it to come out, making it difficult to hold on to in the shower. Other than that I give this conditioner an A+! My hair has never looked or felt better. I must say, because of using this conditioner, I also feel that my hair has encountered a lot less damage as well. I can run a comb or brush through it much easier and not worry about my hair breaking!

The brilliant brunette conditioner has wonderful effects. It restores you color and shine, adds moisture and shine. It is a great product and I recommend this to all brunettes (Male or Female)

The scent is great, very clean. Not too feminine, so men can use it on their brown hair as well.

This is a luxurious conditioner at an affordable price.

from Pennsylvania

Comments about John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Daily Conditioner:

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Daily Conditioner is a great product. John Frieda is a high-quality, trusted brand. I like all the products in the Brilliant Brunette line. This is a luxurious, salon quality conditioner that you can buy almost anywhere at an affordable price.

This product has so many good qualities about it. I have very long, fine hair. I often have trouble finding conditioners that detangle my hair well enough so that I can brush it without pulling out and breaking my hair. This conditioner detangles wonderfully. This conditioner does not weigh my hair down. It rinses well and does not create build-up. My hair is always light and bouncy when I use this shampoo and conditioner. This makes my natural highlights pop. My hair has a lot of shine and looks very healthy when I use this product.

I love the way this shampoo and conditioner smells. The scent lasts throughout the entire day. I get compliments on how nice my hair smells when I use this.

John Frieda Conditioner is good

from Anchorage, AK

Comments about John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Daily Conditioner:

I have this John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Daily Conditioner in my shower right now. I like the fragrance of it and I have found it to be a nice smell but not over powering. The fragrance also lasts for a while too which is a nice bonus. I think that it works fairly well to moisturize my hair. Most conditioners make my hair feel silky and this one I think is pretty good for dry hair. My bottle says that it is for all shades of natural, color treated or high lighted brunette hair. My bottle also says that it is moisturizing and I believe that to be true as I have found that John Frieda has some high quality products which do moisturize well. I have been told that I have shiny hair and I do use a flat iron to straiten it. My hair tends to be dry and we live in Alaska which tends to have very dry winters so I find that paying extra for good conditioner can be very helpful. I love how John Frieda products smell so good. I have also used the blond shampoo and conditioner and love that fragrance too. My hair is light brown so I can use both products successfully.

Pretty Good But Not The Best

from Podunk, NY

Comments about John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Daily Conditioner:

My husband is always looking for a good conditioner to take care of his dry wavy curly hair which has been color treated. This conditioner looked like a great way to reinforce color and keep hair conditioned. It is in a nice tube with an easy dispenser cap, and although it worked well at first, it didn't seem to maintain the good performance. We are divided on this conditioner- I say it worked pretty well for my husband's hair, but he insists even as I write this review that he is not that fond of it.

For a conditioner, this is not the best conditioner that we have used on my husband's hair. It didn't encourage curling quite as well as L'Oreal Ever Pure does, but it did do a decent job. His hair was not as flat as with many conditioners, but after using it for a period of time, neither was it as full as it should have been, and it does not seem to encourage curl as well as other conditioners. As for color maintenance, this did tint the hair nicely and make the hair keep its color just a little longer than without using it. I thought that this conditioner made his hair look pretty nice, but he is not that fond of it and ends up reaching for L'Oreal Ever Pure more often.

The scent of this is pleasant, but not too girly at all, so my husband didn't mind using it. It isn't particularly fabulous, but it isn't bad either. It smells a bit like RenPure products if you have ever smelled those.

Another brilliant product from John Frieda!

from Johnson City, TN

Comments about John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Daily Conditioner:

I'm a natural brunette and recently decided to try John Frieda's new Brilliant Brunette haircare line.  I start with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette Shampoo and always follow up with the Mositurizing Conditioner.  I love this new product.  I have always been a fan of John Frieda and the new Brillant Brunette haircare line is no exception.  The conditioner goes on easily and never tangles my hair.  I absolutely love the fragrance which reminds me of sweet shea butter.  The conditioner rinses out easily and leaves my hair feeling nourished and moisturized.  I have definitely noticed an improvement in my hair health since using this product.  My hair looks much healthier and is a lot smoother.  Since using this product my hair is no longer dry, coarse and frizzy.  It is soft, manageable and shiny.  Definitely a huge difference in the shine, which my husband even noticed.  Say goodbye to dry, dull hair and try John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette haircare line.