3.8
John Frieda
John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze Clear Shine

John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze Clear Shine

3.8

Quickest way to spruce up your hair

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze Clear Shine:

There are two different ways to use this. I like to use it once a week for 20 minutes. It really makes my hair shinier and more silky. I will definitely continue to use this product, plus it is not too expensive. (Combine drugstore sales with coupons).

Couldn't live without it

from New York, NY

Comments about John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze Clear Shine:

I have read some negative reviews about this product and just don't understand them. Perhaps the color glazes are problematic, but I must be on my tenth bottle of the clear glaze and get incredible results. I have fairly fine highlighted hair and it has never ever felt heavy, sticky, dry or any of the other complaints other people seem to have. And as for the girl who said it took her nail polish off, I can't imagine what she did to make that happen - mine stays just as shiny and full of color as it did when I walked out of the nail salon. Maybe they don't condition their hair first (any basic leave-it-in for a minute or two brand) or don't rinse it out thoroughly (I finish off with a quick cold rinse). The more you use it the shinier your hair gets, and this may be the best beauty product I use - and I use a lot of stuff.

My hair seems dirty!

from New York, NY

Comments about John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze Clear Shine:

After a first use, my hair looked great. The smell is strong and unpleasant, but it didn't come out that way on my hair. I have to say I'm glad that the second time I used that product was a week end day, because my hair looked dirty! I will never use that product again.

color glaze clear shine is a nice product!

from Charleston, SC

Comments about John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze Clear Shine:

i bought this product a while back after seeing it reviewed in a magazine. I think the John freida luminous color glaze clear shine is a great product. I felt after using it that it did make my hair much less dull than it was before which is why i continue to buy it. I recommended it to my friend who agreed with me and loved it also! It really did wonders on my dull brown hair. It brought out the shine in it and it looked much healthier which make me in turn much happier! I began to let my hair down more instead of leaving it up in a pony tail because it is so pretty.  This product used to sell at walmart, but they have removed it from their shelves (sad for me).  The one bad thing about the product is that it is rather expensive. I do not like to spend a lot of money on beauty products so this was kind of a splurge for me. I have bought other cheaper glosses before, but they just do not do the job and they smell funny.

Clear shine left specks in my hair

from Willoughby, OH

Comments about John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze Clear Shine:

I love the color glaze clear shine.  Easy to apply and your hair shines beautifully.

I would have given it a 5 star rating, but the glaze left bits of off white specks on the hair shafts (not scalp).  I thought it was dandruff (never had a dandruff problem) and tried many dandruff shampoos, etc.  Once I had my hair colored, the specks disappeared.  Have not used the glaze since my last coloring (2 weeks ago) and no specks.  Wondering if anyone else had this problem?

Great results but leaves hair hard to comb out

from Boone, NC

Comments about John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze Clear Shine:

I tried the John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze Clear Shine, and while thrilled with the shine (using after shampoo and conditioner instead of the weekly treatment option) I find it incredibly difficult to comb out my hair, even though I condition first as instructed.

Shiney Happy Hair with Luminous Color Glaze Clear Shine!

from Topeka, KS

**John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze Clear Shine**

**What it is: **

A High Shine clear glaze for a HIGH boost of gloss!

**How to use it:**

Daily or at least three times a week. Shampoo, Condition, then apply the clear glaze evenly from roots to tips. leave on for at least five min. Rinse. Dry and style as usual. Stand in front of your mirror in awe of how shiny your hair is.

It can also be used on dry hair once a week. Apply dry to dry hair, leave on for a min. of 20 min.

**Why I love it:**

- High shine boost to my dull hair.
- Doesn't weigh down my hair
- Ammonia and peroxide free
- So much cheaper than getting it done at a salon!
- Easy to use
- Quick (important as a mother of a two year old)

Available In6.5 fl. oz. (192 ml)

John Frieda glaze shine IS shiny and smells good too!

from New Lebanon, OH

Comments about John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze Clear Shine:

John Frieda glaze is easy to use - 3 minutes in the shower.  You can use it everyday or just once a week and even on DRY hair.  It is great for smooth styles, leaves your hair silky and it smells light and fresh.  A gotta have.

Too much of chemicals.

from Boulder, CO

Comments about John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze Clear Shine:

I belong to the gang of women who are so fussy about their hair. Unfortunately I have frizzy, coarse and unruly hair which can be tamed a little with some super conditioning, but still lacks shine and lustre. This product caught my attention and I tried it. The first time I used it, the odour was so strong, it was like pouring a cologne bottle on ur hair. The results were quite impressive on day 1. But from the next day onwards, my hair became so sticky and felt like as if I used a glue on my hair. Definitely a big no no. Even after 3 days of washing, I still have product build up on my hair. Wonder why a good brand should come out with a pathetic product like this.