Other Shampoos:

Pros

Cons

Amazing scent

Comments about John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo:

This may be the best smelling shampoo I've used. It's a fragrance that doesn't smell like anything in particular, but is sexy and understated, and I think it's the main selling point for this shampoo. I haven't used it in a while, but the scent made that much of an impression on me. It's not fruity or overly sweet, just really attractive! But clearly, if I think the scent is the best part, the repairing aspect can't be that impressive. I think it does a decent job, but prefer to find another shampoo for damaged hair that actually has ingredients that help to repair hair: minus the sulfates, plus some form of protein. It's definitely more nourishing than comparable John Frieda shampoos, but it's not something I would go out of my way to buy. And with "full body" in its name, I would also expect to notice some extra body when using this product, but I didn't see any difference in my hair.

I like to use it sporadically.

from florida, USA

Comments about John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo:

This John Frieda Full Body shampoo is pretty good. I like that it does add body and volume to my hair. However, if I use this Full Body Shampoo too often, I do feel that it starts to dry out my hair. I like to use it two to four times a week, and then on the "off" days, I use a hydrating shampoo. Even if I use a conditioner after shampooing, I still cannot use this shampoo too often. For reference, my hair dry on the ends and middle, but gets oily easily at the roots.

The only reason this shampoo does not score a "10" with me is because I cannot use it everyday. However, it is very effective at giving my hair volume and body. Along with adding body, it also cleans my hair and removes all product from it, which is very important for me.

The scent of this Full Body Shampoo is nice. It is a bit too perfume-like for me, but it is definitely not too much. It does not smell distinctly feminine or masculine, so both my husband and I can use it.

its a pretty good product

Comments about John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo:

If I use the shampoo alone I don't see a really big difference at all really, I see a small difference but not enough of a difference to constantly and only buy this shampoo and no other types but if I use it with conditioner then I see a difference. I dye my hair about once a month to stay up with my roots that start to grow way to quickly, and I see the damage it has done to my hair and then when I was visiting my mother she actually gave me some of hers to try out and after using it every couple of days I really saw a difference. My hair went from losing at least one hundred and fifty hairs every time I washed or brushed my hair to losing about thirty or forty hairs. And on top of that my hair was significantly less frizzy than before!

Pretty good product, but is a lot better when combined with the conditioner that is made to go with it. If it was possible to score them as a duo they would get a ten they work perfectly together.

It doesn't have a long lasting or strong scent it just smells like a rose.

Left my hair soft and silky!

Comments about John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo:

My sister bought me this shampoo in a John Frieda gift pack for my birthday. I used it the first day I got it and it made my hair feel fantastic! The bottle isn't the biggest shampoo bottle I've ever had, but it is John Frieda after all which is a high-end, high quality brand. My hair tends to knot and this shampoo made my hair silky both while it was wet and as it dried. When dry, it also wasn't the frizzy mess it usually is, but soft waves. I did not brush it while it was drying, only ran my fingers through it a few times and it dried very soft and wavy, and virtually snare free. It is important to note that I used this with the corresponding conditioner- regular, not deep conditioner. I would recommend using both if you're going to purchase this shampoo- spring for the set.

It certainly gave my hair body! It also made it silky and as soft as it's ever been.

The smell of this product is very chemical-y, similar to the smell at a hairdresser. I personally love the smell but some may find it off putting. However, I think of it as the smell of a professional clean.

Works really well

Comments about John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo:

This product helped my hair tremendously. I had a perm and had colored my hair three to four times this past summer and my hair was getting really dry and brittle and didn't look so great. Each time I ran a brush through my hair, the brush came back with hair. I decided to spend a little more and get this product and see if it helped. It took a few washes, but my hair started getting its life back. It started shining a little. It quit breaking so bad. And my hair felt softer. It worked even better when I started using the John Freida conditioning treatment along with it.
The only negative to John Freida products is that the bottles are not very big. They are even smaller than the small bottles of other brands. However, it did not require very much to accomplish results. This product is definitely more pricey than the other popular hair care products, but it is worth the cost.

My favorite shampoo I have tried so far

Comments about John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo:

I have used the john frieda full repair shampoo for several months now and have been very pleased with the results I got from using it. I have long,fine hair gets that gets oily fairly easily and this is one of the few shampoos I have tried that is actually non-greasy on my hair. It gives a good amount volume without weighing the hair down and smells pleasant. It makes my hair feel soft and keeps frizz to a minimum while adding shine. I also like the fact that it contains an oil that helps repair/protect hair from styling and heat damage. I have also tried the luxurious volume from the john frieda line and while still okay, i was not as impressed as with the full repair line. I have found this to be a good product for the amount of money spent and would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a better shampoo, and especially those with fine or oily hair.

LOVED this shampoo by John Frieda!

from Stanton, CA

Comments about John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo:

I got this John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo as part of a coupon deal I did a while back. I was just looking at the price point, and knew nothing of the actual product to speak of. I got incredibly lucky to say the least! I love this shampoo! It smelled wonderful and lathered into my hair so easily. It definitely left my hair feeling silkier and much smoother. I feel like it repaired my hair. I will definitely buy again, with or without coupons, and will tell all of my friends to do the same.

I have heavily damaged hair from years of hair coloring and blow drying and straightening. It is dry and brittle and has many split ends. I wish that I could afford to go to the salon as much as I need to to repair it in that manor, but I think that this shampoo really helped the poor condition of my hair!

The scent of a shampoo is one of the things I check out before I even buy a product. This one smelled great!

This shampoo truly repairs your hair!

from Wilmington, MA

Comments about John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo:

Love this shampoo. It truly works to repair your hair. I saw immediate results in less hair falling out/breaking off. Absolutely love it. I use the shampoo and conditioner and can say I notice a difference when I use it and when I stop using it. I measure the amount of hair coming out of my head, and it is definitely less when I use this product line. That and the hair does not break off, both help to make your hair healthier.

Works great.

Nice mild scent, nothing overpowering.

A great product for a great price.

from Clinton, NC

Comments about John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo:

I love this shampoo. I did hair for almost 10 years and was a big believer in the importance of professional products because of the difference in quality. But this shampoo stands up against professional products.

I like the scent. It's not spectacular or particularly memorable but I'm ok with that.

John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo gave my hair life.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo:

Last week I received sample sachets of both the John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo and Conditioner in the mail. Today I am reviewing the shampoo.

I read on the sachet that the shampoo "Weightlessly repairs to restore full style, for damage from frequent hair styling and coloring". This is so what my hair needed.

I always use either a shampoo or conditioner for color treated hair, as I color my hair, and after styling my hair, use hairspray, it is always damaged.

I cut the top off the sachet of John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo, and stepped into the shower. I wet my hair, and then squeezed out the shampoo. It is clear in color, and fairly runny. It has a light floral smell to it.

I made sure that the shampoo went right through my hair, and then lathered it up, with more water. I had a great lather.

When I rinsed it off I could get my fingers through my hair, with no tangles, and that is before the conditioner. As I had the matching conditioner I decided to use that rather than another brand. The results were amazing.

My hair felt as if it had had a treatment, or that I had just come from the hairdressers. It was easy to style, and had a lot of shine, and bounce to it.

This is one of the few shampoos I would be happy to pay full price for.

It worked great on my color treated, damaged hair. I had shine and bounce.

A light floral fragrance.