4.9

John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Conditioner

4.9

Pros

Cons

Full body conditioner is great.

from Ohio

Comments about John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Conditioner:

I love my John Frieda products just as much as the next lady. I also don't want to spend a fortune or something that doesn't really work. With this conditioner you will not have to worry about that, this stuff does work! Very well! I first tried this "John Frieda full repair and full body conditioner" about a year ago when I found it online SUPER cheap. I bought the shampoo and conditioner in this line. The conditioner is so rich and creamy, it lathers up very nice and rinses well. I love that I don't have to weigh my hair down with hairspray to give it that extra volume and bounce that every woman wants. My hair looks much fuller and thicker after using this conditioner, at the same time it is very soft and shiny.

This conditioner is very effective, I LOVE how my hair looks and feels after using this conditioner. My hair has more volume in it than it ever has, it has a beautiful shine and texture. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this conditioner, you should definitely try it out!

The scent is wonderful, very clean and very feminine.

Really works well

Comments about John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Conditioner:

I bought this conditioner, and the corresponding shampoo because it was on sale, I had a coupon, and I really like John Frieda products. I don't think that I really read anything but "John Frieda" and "Repair" when I was in the store. Those were the only words that I needed to see to decide to give it a shot. When I got home and realized that it was volumizing conditioner I decided it was a good thing that I didn't have to leave the house the next day. I have really thick hair that does not need any help to have plenty of volume. Fortunately for me this conditioner did repair the damage that styling and life has done to my hair, all without making my hair look huge. Because my hair is so thick I can not judge how well this conditioner would perform for someone with thin hair that lacks volume. But I can say that it leaves my hair smooth and shiny and bouncy. I feel like those are good things for anyone!

Volume and moisturize in one procuct!

Comments about John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Conditioner:

John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Conditioner provides volume and conditioning for my dry, damaged hair, and I have been happy with the results. My hair has been damaged by straighteners, curling irons and blowdryers, and this conditioner gives my hair the shine it is missing naturally.

Just as advertised, this conditioner gives me volume, which I really like. Otherwise, my hair is limp and falls flat. I have found that when I use the Full Repair Full Body Conditioner, my hair is shiny and has some bounce to it. I can style it and it is more likely to hold the style without using a lot of product (mousse or hairspray). It just looks good when I use this conditioner, and I can tell the difference on the rare occasion I don't use it. I like to pair it with the shampoo, but I think even alone, the results are incomparable.

The scent is lovely! It is not overpowering, because I am sensitive to smells- but I really enjoy the scent of the Full Repair Full Body Conditioner.

Favorite!

Comments about John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Conditioner:

This conditioner is amazing it truly deserves a ten! This product may not actually be meant for damaged hair caused by excessive dying and colouring but it sure does work its magic on my hair. My hair was breaking, fried, falling out like crazy all the time, and just really damaged but once I tried this conditioner I have never even thought about switching to anything else ever again. This conditioner works triple time to make my hair look gorgeous, my hair looks really shiny, not how greasy hair looks but clean shiny and it doesn't tangle when I run my hand through it or come out at all. My hair is way easier to manage now and this conditioner has actually made my hair grow thicker and longer and stronger than ever before with any other product. I even had really bad dandruff before starting this product and while it moisturizes my hair it also moisturizes my scalp and even using it only two or three times a week my dandruff and itching scalp are gone!

Its a weak kind of a 'i don't know if its supposed to be scented or not' its not bad but not good it is kind of just there

I have used alot of expensive conditioners but John Frieda is th

from Sandwich, IL

Comments about John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Conditioner:

II am surprised that there is not a excellent rating for this product! This product is great!! I love the way it goes on so smoothly and actually works your whole entire head.

manages and controls my hair perfectly! I have been through alot of different brands of conditioners but none of them have ever been as effective as this one.

The smell is so refreshing that it makes me smile,love it!! Even after your hair is dry you can still smell the freshness in your hair.

John Frieda Full Repair Conditioner gives you baby like hair.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Conditioner:

I was lucky enough to receive samples of both the John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo and Conditioner is the mail. They came about a week ago, and so I couldn't wait to try them out.

I first used the shampoo, and it did an excellent job on my hair. Then I opened the sachet of conditioner. It is nice and thick, and has a great light floral smell to it.

I read the instructions, and it said to leave on hair for 2 to 5 minutes. So I completed my shower while the John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Conditioner worked on my hair.

I couldn't wait to see how my hair came out, as it is colored, I blow dry it, use a curling iron, on it, tease it, and use lots of hairspray. I didn't have any split ends, it was tangle free, and felt as if I had left a treatment in my hair.

After doing all the above to my hair, it looked full of life, the color shone brightly, and it had body in it.

John Frieda products may be a little more expensive than some brands, but you get what you pay for in them.

My previously color treated, damaged hair, was soft, shiny, and full of bounce.

A great light floral smell.

great conditioner

from Long Island, NY

Comments about John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Conditioner:

I'm not a big fan of conditioner because it usually weighs my hair down even though the product says otherwise, but this conditioner actually does not weight my hair down at all. I use it with the full repair shampoo and together they leave my hair full of body and soft but not flat. It also does not leave my hair greasy the next day, so I can get away without washing when I use these products.

Soft and Shiny

from Staten Island, NY

Comments about John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Conditioner:

This conditioner is light and works deep to condition and add shine to even the driest hair.

It even detangles. I use it before and after my shampoo. It's got a great smell and driest clear and not at all sticky. I let my hair air dry for waves and ringlets.

John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Conditioner isAmazing!

from Gravel Switch, KY

Comments about John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Conditioner:

John Fried Full Body Repair Conditioner is the best stuff I have ever used on my hair. I was having a hard time with my hair being frizzy and coars.John Fienda Full Body Repair Conditioner has solved all my horrible hair plroblems I was having and now my hair is in the best shape it has evene been in.Awesome! I wanted to find something that was salon type hair care without paying 20 bucks for it.My sister told me that her hair stylist had used some John Freida products on her hair and she loved the results.So,i took myself to the store ti see what I could find and walked out withe the John Frieda Full Body Repair Conditioner for 4.00. I figured at that pricI could try it out.Now I don't think I will use anything but John Freida Full Body Repair Conditioner.I have not yet purchsed the shampoo but it is on my to do list.If it is even half as good as the conditioner than it is still worth it.I am so glad my sister told be about John Frieda products and that I baught the conditioner so now my hair look and fells great.

Nice repair, not too flattening, but not quite bodifying

from Middleburg, VA

Comments about John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Conditioner:

I tried this because a) I love John Frieda products, particularly their volumizing and Sheer Blonde lines, and b) I was intrigued by the combination of a repairing AND bodifying conditioner. Very often, repairing conditioners leave my hair silky smooth and IMPOSSIBLY flat. I have very fine hair and the repairing oils real make the problem worse.

I was favorably impressed by this conditioner. While I wouldn't say it gave me extreme body, it did repair nicely (I have both heat styling and coloring damage). And, while it didn't actually ADD volume, like JF's volumizing line does, it didn't weigh my hair down like repairing conditioners tend to do to me. WIth my regular blow dry and brush routine, my hair was nicely volumized.

Overall, I'd recommend it.