Other Shampoos:

Cons

Helps repair hair

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Repairing Shampoo:

John Frieda makes awesome products and this one is my favorite! I have thin hair and was worried about this being too heavy and causing my hair to look heavy and lifeless, but it did just the opposite. I wanted a product that would help repair my hair from everyday heat styling and also repair some damage that I already had.
This product worked great! It really lathered up well and made my hair feel really clean. My hair was so soft and manageable. It took the frizz out and made my hair look very healthy and even added a bit of shine. It was not heavy on my hair at all.
I only use this a few times a week so my hair doesn't get used to it. It is a little expensive but you can usually find a good coupon in the Sunday newspaper. It is worth the extra cost!

This product really gives your hair the added moisture it needs when it is damaged from everyday styling.

I love the scent, it really stays with your hair all day.

I Could Not Tell a Difference

from Nash, TX

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Repairing Shampoo:

I received a free sample of John Frieda Brilliant Brunette a few years ago and absolutely loved it and it became my main shampoo. Lately I have been noticing my hair is getting frizzy and dry from all the years of coloring and perms, so I decided to try John Frieda Frizz Ease shampoo and conditioner since I love the other shampoo and conditioner that I use made by that company. John Frieda products are a little higher priced than other products, but I thought that it would be worth it if it helped at all.

I have now been using the shampoo and conditioner for about three months now, and I can not tell any difference. My hair is still dry and still frizzy. The shampoo doesn't have very much of a fragrance at all and it really doesn't seem to get my hair as clean as I would like. If I go a day without washing my hair, it is oily and looks like it hasn't been washed in a week. Even washing my hair every day, it still looks dirty and the shine is gone.

So I would not recommend this product to anyone whether you have frizzy hair or not. It just simply doesn't work for frizz and is not even a good shampoo.

It doesn't clean your hair or remove the frizz.

It has very little if any scent at all.

Do not recommend

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Repairing Shampoo:

I has fully expecting that this mid-range priced shampoo would tame my hair from frizz. Boy was I wrong! I used both conditioner and shampoo and I wouldn't recommend this product. It left my hair feeling waxy and unclean. It does not lather or sud very well. It felt as if I was putting lotion on my hair. Best part, my hair felt frizzier after a blowdry with this product!

Really helps control frizz!

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Repairing Shampoo:

I have super frizzy and dry hair. Nothing has ever helped me to keep it under control (and I even applied oil to it!) but this shampoo really hydrated my hair and became way softer after just a few time of using it. Now I also apply the Frizz Ease conditioner and have better results. I still have some frizz and my hair is not material for an ad, but considering what I started with, it has been a huge improve.

It doesn´t quite prevent frizz 100%, but definitively helps to reduce it.

love it

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Repairing Shampoo:

This is my number one brand to buy. I love John Fredia products. I bought john fredia frizz ease shampoo and conditioner to help me with my hair because it gets crazy with its fizz. I dont really think that it helped that much with the frizz but it did make my hair nice and smoothed. I probably wouldnt recommend buying it if you only bought it for the idea that it helps reduce frizz because i dont really think it really helped my hair with that but it did make it really soft and smooth so it is worth buying. I have a hard trouble with finding shampoo and conditioner that i like and i really like using this. My hair is color damage from me dying it to much so i have a hard time finding shampoos that work in my hair and this defiantly helped.

didnt really help reduce frizz but did make my hair nice and smooth i would still recommend it.

Its been awhile since i bought this so i don't really remember how it smells.

Amazing hair with John Frieda Frizz Ease Repairing Shampoo

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Repairing Shampoo:

Recently I had sample in the mail from John Frieda. They were for the Frizz Ease line of products. Today I am reviewing the John Frieda Frizz Ease Repairing Shampoo.

I got in the shower, and wet my hair, then tore off the top of the 0.28 fluid ounce (8.3 ml) sachet of shampoo. I then squeezed it, and out came a pearl looking liquid, that wasn't too runny. The smell was so feminine, light, and floral.

I rubbed my hands together, and then applied the shampoo to my hair. I ran my fingers through my hair to ensure that it covered every strand. I added a little more water, and got a great lather.

I left the shampoo on while I shaved my legs.

Once it was rinsed my hair felt squeaky clean, and smooth. I used a John Frieda conditioner on my hair, rinsed that off, and then styled my hair.

I have color treated hair, and it looked great. It shone, the color was bright, and it was smooth. I put it up in a French twist, and felt as if I had just come out of the hairdressers.

It did all I asked of it.

Wonderful light floral fragrance.

Impressed! Love it!

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Repairing Shampoo:

I have to say, I have been searching high and low for the perfect shampoo and conditioner. This product takes the cake! I have a thyroid condition which has damage my hair and has made me feel uncomfortable with how my hair looks at times. Frizz Ease has made my hair look fantastic!!!

This product smooths frizzy, flyaway hair.

from 80023001

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Repairing Shampoo:

It does what it says it will do. If it's damp or humid out, after styling, rub a dab between your fingers, wipe onto hair and brush. Bye bye frizzys!

It lasts for a good few hours.

JF products smell so delicious.

THE MOST FANTASTIC GREATEST HAIR PRODUCTS EVER MADE!

from Wadsworth, OH

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Repairing Shampoo:

I USED TO USE THIS PRODUCT 3YRS AGO AND FOR SOME REASON I STOPPED AND MY HAIR STARTED GETTING REALLY BAD AGAIN SO AFTER LOOK AT ADS AND TALKING WITH MY HUSBAND HE REMIND THAT THIS IS WHAT I USED TO USE AND IT DID WONDERS TO MY HAIR! SO I WENT BOUGHT IT AGAIN WASHED IT AND WOW MY FIRST TIME IN ALONG TIME MY HAIR IS BACK! THANK YOU JOHN FRIEDA FOR ALL YOUR PRODUCTS AND ALL YOU DO TO HELP MY HAIR NOT LOOK LIKE A HORSES BUTT!LOL

THE BEST GREATEST HAIR STUFF ON THIS PLANT!

IT EVEN SMELLS AWESOME LIKE YUMMY!

PRETTY GOOD STUFF!!! FRIZZ EASE SHAMPOO

from Flushing, NY

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Repairing Shampoo:

HAVE BEEN USING THIS SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER DUO FOR OVER 1 YEAR NOW. WORKS GREAT, SOMETIMES WEIGHS HAIR DOWN SO I WILL ONLY USE THE SHAMPOO ON SCALP/ROOT AREA AND THAT SEEMS TO WORK

CONDITIONER IS ALSO GREAT. PRODUCTS DONT HAVE TO BE USED TOGTHER. I HAVE USED/TRIED ALL THE PRODUCTS IN THE FRIZZ EASE LINE, ALL ARE GREAT AND YOU CAN INTERCHANGE WITH OTHER SHAMPOOS.

WORKS AS GOOD AS THE HIGHER END SLAON BRANDS AND DOES THE SAME THING IF NOT BETTER.