Other Hair Conditioners:

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Night Creme Serum

Frizzy hair, no more!

from Ohio

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Night Creme Serum:

I first tried this John Frieda Frizz- Ease night cream serum a little while back. I had a little sample packet sent to me from the company to test out. I had about two days worth of smoothing serum, so I used it once a week. My hair felt great after applying it and I didn't have to worry about awful frizzy bed head the next morning. Styling and brushing my hair was much easier as well. The only downfall about this serum was that it felt like I was adding pure oil to my hair. Since I already had somewhat oily roots, I tried to stay away from that area with this serum. It definitely smoothed out my frizzy-ness and added the extra moisture to my hair making it less prone to damage. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone needing a complete hair makeover. You wont be sorry!

This hair serum was very effective. It really does get rid of the unwanted frizz and adds extra softness to your hair.

The scent is okay, doesn't last very long. Very light, can be used for male of female.

Works great and leaves my hair silky smooth

from Orange, CA

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Night Creme Serum:

John Frieda Night Creme Serum is a must have for those of us with dry, frizzy, or over-processed hair.  It works wonderfully, and leaves my hair silky, soft, and very manageable.  In the last couple years I have gotten cowlicks all over (okay, people say you are born with them....no way! I've never had them until recently!!)  and my hair is un-manageable, and frizzy and dry from over processing.

I tried everything- all those expensive, salon, chi-chi, guarantied to work, "wonder" products.  None of those did anything.  I woke up every morning with scarecrow hair. It was frustrating!

Then I tried this product!  Amazing!  It does more for my hair than any conditioner, re-constructor,  or anti-frizz product out there.   I use it on my hair before bedtime and voila!!!  I wake up with super-smooth, soft, silky, *manageable* hair...ready for the day, and ready for any style!  Just perfect!

And best of all...it is inexpensive and easy to find.

John Frieda Creme overnight hair serum really works

from Lehi, UT

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Night Creme Serum:

I received a sample of John Frieda overnight creme hair serum in the mail.  I ran out of my regular pomade that I usually use on my hair in the morning, so I decided to try using this in its place.  It says it's to put on overnight, but I tried putting it on my hair right after I blew it dry.  Literally within 2 days I started to notice my hair was softer and the colors in my hair seemed to be coming out more.  Several people kept asking me if I had colored my hair recently because it looked so soft and healthy.  I then realized it was this hair serum that I've been using!  It smooths down my hair and works all day at keeping it healthy.  So I definitely think this is a great product because you could totally use it at night to keep your hair healthy, but if you wanted, you can use it during the day also!  It doesn't leave your hair greasy at all, it looks kind of like a lotion.  I like to think of it as a moisture lotion for my hair.  Love this product!

Awesome conditioner!

from Strongsville, OH

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Night Creme Serum:

I bought this product for the first time about two weeks ago and I'm hooked!  I use John Frieda Night Creme 3 times a week and I noticed results after the second time I used it.  I applied it at night and then washed my hair as usual in the morning.  My hair is softer and has fewer 'fly aways' than before.  It absolutely does not leave a residue on the pillow either.  Wonderful product!

A nighttime treat for your hair

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Night Creme Serum:

This is a light creme that only requires a small amount to have you waking up with soft smooth hair.  It does start to build up after about the third application without washing.  You only need to use it two to three times per week.