3.7
John Frieda
John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight

John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight

3.7

I'm in love with this product!

from Bloomer, WI

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight:

This product has been a godsend for me, I have long, thick, curly hair that takes quite a bit of maintenance so I'm always on the lookout for a product to help tame it. When I heard about this product I was a bit skeptical as I've tried many products similar that have been a waste of money. Well, this product certainly isn't ; you just wash your hair, spray it with the product and blow dry it. Once dry straighten it out with your hair straightener and voila, straight hair for the next couple days (until you wash it). I can actually get out bed brush my hair (which I cant normally do with my curly hair) and you're ready to go!

Keeps hair straighter longer

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight:

I wanted to try this for so long. The package says that it's for curly hair, and mine is only wavy. I still gave it a shot. First of all, unless your hair is curly, don't use too much. It left a lot of residue the first time I used it. It worked much better the second time when I used less. I never go more than 2 days without washing my hair so I can't vouch for 3 days straight, but it workd for 2 days.

reduces frizz somewhat

from Towson, MD

Pros

Cons

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight:

First, if I went three days without washing my hair, ANY product would weigh down my hair enough to reduce frizz. The three day concept kind of icks me out.
        That said, this is the best anti-frizz product I've tried in quite a while - it works much better than the other John Freida serums, etc. in humid South Florida.

Truly amazing

from Forest Hill, MD

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight:

I was shocked at how much easier my hair was to straighten. It really did stay straight all through that evening and the next day. It does not make your hair stiff at all lie most straightening products, nothing like a hair spray feeling. It feels like you haven't put any product in your hair at all, it is just nice and soft and shiny. The softness is so much nicer. And it doesn't leave a sticky goo on my straightener, I don't know how it works but it works terrific!

Disappointing

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight:

This did NOT keep my frizz away at all , let alone 3 days ! My hair is coarse & wavy and the heat & humidity of summer makes it swell & get frizzy. Sadly this did not work as hyped. Since it is pricey and I did not want it to just be a conditioner, I did not get the benefit I had originally purchased it for. Like so many products, it just did not deliver. The John Frieda brand is good in general though & I would try other items in his line again.

Not their best product

from West Chester, OH

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight:

This product will keep your hair straight for days, but it made mine look and feel greasy, I would rather use my flat iron than put up with hair that looks dirty. Sorry, but I won't repurchase it again,

works ok, but definitely not an exceptionally good product.

from Saint Joseph, MO

Comments about John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight:

The product is ok, but not something I'd buy again unless there was an exceptionally good
        deal on it.....nothing to write home about but helped just a tad. It seemed to work and tame the frizz the first few times I used it, but then NO noticeable difference.