Other Hair Conditioners:
John Frieda
John Frieda Brilliante Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Conditioner

John Frieda Brilliante Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Conditioner

Brunettes will love this!

Comments about John Frieda Brilliante Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Conditioner:

I am a natural brunette, even though I have dyed my hair a bunch of times in the past. I have always had issues with my hair colors going dull on me, very quickly. I decided to let my hair go back to its natural color and start using the John Frieda brilliant brunette hair care line. One of the many hair care items I purchased was this "John Frieda Brilliant brunette shine release moisturizing conditioner". I was a bit leery on using these products because I thought they would change my hair color on me, and they are a little bit on the pricey side. I must say, I was highly impressed with the results from this conditioner especially. It made my hair look the best that it has been in YEARS! My hair had a beautiful and natural looking shine, it was really soft and easy to brush. The good thing about this line is that you can buy it just about anywhere, without searching through salons. I love it, recommend this conditioner for all brunettes.

Soft beautiful and shiny hair. Great product, highly effective.

LOVE the scent of this conditioner.

Brillant Brunette didn't do it for me!

from Atlanta, GA

OK, once again I see I am in the minority of reviewers for this product.  I bought both the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Conditioner and Shampoo when the drug store had it on sale and I had a great coupon for it.  I just didn't see noticable results like some other reviewers saw.  I think the difference is that my hair is not color treated at all.  My hair is naturally a dark brown with some subtle reddish highlights.  I have always been lucky that inexpensive shampoos and conditioners have kept my hair healthy and shiny.  I guess I thought this product would enhance the natural shine and glossiness, but that didn't happen.  I did not care for the scent of this product.  I like my hair to smell nice throughout the day.  I guess it's fortunate that the scent from this conditioner dodn't last, because I didn't care for it to begin with!  The look of the conditioner is a little gross.  It's an opaque light brown.  Not for me and untreated hair, but maybe good for those with treated hair...

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Conditioner Lives Up To The Name!

from Eddyville, KY

I am convinced that this conditioner is true to its name- I am now a BRILLANT BRUNETTE!! I have my shelf stocked with John Freida Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Conditioner with Enriching Technology! Of course, I have an equal amount of the shampoo, too!(: I can get great coupons periodically from their website plus find it on sale along with some extrabucks! You can't beat the great deal and you can't beat the great results, too! This conditioner doesn't build up on my color treated hair and it leaves it silky smooth and shiny! I have noticed that the frizz has diminished while using this product also! I love the salon quality without the salon price!!! I also do not have to use a large amount of this conditioner to get the great results either. Everyone I have given this product to (included in gift baskets) love it! Thanks John Frieda for the salon results in my own home!! I always feel like a million bucks and I am worth it! II also have gotten compliments not only on the condition of my hair, but also the great way my hair smells afterwards! I will keep my shelves stocked with John Frieda!

John Frieda Leave-In Conditioner makes your hair feel FABULOUS

from Fort Worth, TX

This conditioner really rocks my world. For a long time I had tried a different conditioner each time, hoping that they would do as they promised. However, each time they let me down. When I tried John Frieda, I finally found one which did what it promised!

I have rather frizy hair, but this conditioner, when combined with the accompanying shampoo has really calmed it down and leave it in silky waves instead of a ridiculous heap of frizz. I'm now more inclined to leave my hair down instead of tie it up in a pony-tail in dispair!

The conditioner softens the hair and makes me want to run my finger through it all the time. Plus it has a fantastic fragrance which my husband just can't get enough of. It leaves my hair really clean, and doesn't start to get greasy until three days out, a rarity among conditioners which claim to moisturise!

I really recommend this product and now buy nothing else, I am truly delighted with it.

John Frieda brilliant brunette moist conditioner is the best!

from Rockford, IL

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Moisturizing Conditioner used with John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo makes for a hair mariage for beauty and health.  My hair is so sensual and fabulous now that it has a steady diet of John Frieda products,  Can't say enough good about these products.

I would like to think that if their prodauct for red heads and blondes is as great as brunette's product is, everyone would want to use the color for them and they would be a thrilled as I am with my brilliant brunette shampoo and conditioner.  Thank you for this wonderful product.

Just one more desire..............Want more coupons!!!!  For all us bargain shoppers.