Other Hair Conditioners:
John Frieda

JF Brilliant Brunette Conditioner: Does what it says

from Austin, TX

Comments about John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Light Reflecting Moisturizing Conditioner, Chestnut, 250 ml:

I had been using Pantene Restoratives anti-frizz conditioner for about a year and since it's fall and almost winter and frizz is not really a problem during this time of the year, I decided to use John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette conditioner. Of course, there had to be a deal first before I decide to try anything. I am not buying anything at full price when I do not know yet how it will work on me. For this product, there was a high value coupon on the product website that I used alongside a drugstore sale, so I got this for a song.

It pretty much does what it says. After using it for about a week and after coloring,  my hair was more shiny than I have ever seen it before. It also seems to preserve the color of my hair better. The color did  not run as it did after first washes immediately after coloring. It make my hair really soft as well.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone especially those who color their hair. I would buy this again.

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Conditioner ROCKS!

from Audubon, NJ

There are multiple shampoos and conditioners that are specifically made for blonde haired people, but this is the first I have ever seen that is made for brunettes.  It is about time!  And John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Moisturizing Conditioner does not disappoint.  I love how it somehow takes away all that product build-up away and leaves my hair so clean.  It feels clean, looks clean, smells clean.  It is just a whole new world away from other shampoos and conditioners.  My hair has never looked or felt better.  I think the "Brilliant" part of the title is two-fold.  It's brilliant that one conditioner can do so much to such lifeless, non-descript hair, but can we talk about the shine factor?  No other shampoo or conditioner has ever made my hair shiny like John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Moisturizing Conditioner does.  The price can definitely be a bit of an issue, but I often find sales and coupons for this product.  And, you won't care if you have to pay full price for this amazing stuff!

Nothing can repay this debt- making hair lustrous with glam

from Yorktown, VA

This one lucky hair product that both conditions and shines the hair.... Introducing the JOHN FREIDA BRILLIANT BRUNETTE LIGHT REFLECTING MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER is an award-winning brunette's hair masterpiece, ladies. It not only illuminates and moisturizes hair for a more ever-lasting essential shine within your styling, your hair actually goes all the way to the end of the spectrum with this product, no matter hair type: coarse or thin, just as long as it is a brunette, it gives off a radiant, healthy ever-lasting shine that lasts from day to another, and with repetitious maintainence, it can last months and years with that healthy look that others will start to ponder --what it is that gives your hair this shine, elasticity-healthiness look, radiation, moisture, and beauty or should we say luster. You become the diva in everyone's eyes with this great John Freida Brunette Light Reflecting Moisturizing Conditioner.

Actually makes me a Brillant Brunette

from Spencerport, NY

I first tried this shampoo/conditioner years ago when I was in high school.  I had just bleached part of my hair a dyed it blue.  After a while the blue dye turned an awful greenish color that I wanted to get rid of.  I had needed to get a new shampoo anyways and I had a coupon so I decided to give this kind a try.  I instantly fell in love with it.  First it stripped the rest of that gross green color out of my hair, and gave the bleached part a bit of a brown tone back to it.  It made my hair feel so soft.  I got al of compliments after I started using it.  Everyone said my brown color looked vibrant and they wanted to know if I had colored my hair to get it that way! I have been using this shampoo ever since then (about 8 years).

The only downside about this kind of shampoo and conditioner is that it can be a bit expensive to buy on a regular basis.  However I am usually able to snag coupons for John Frieda brand items in my news paper and they also go on sale pretty often.  If you get it when it is on sale andyou have a coupon its really not that much more expensive than buying other shampoo and conditioner brands. Plus I would say it is worth it to splurge on this!