Other Gardening Tools:

John Deere TRS21

John Deere TRS-21 Best Snowblower Ever

from Walled Lake, MI

Comments about John Deere TRS21:

This is the best snow blower ever, I  purchased it over 7  years ago and have never had a problem with it. The only maintenance we have ever had to do is change the oil and summerize it. It starts on the first pull every time. the chute is easy to turn and it hardly ever cloggs.  It works as good as the day I purchased it.

This John Deere snow blower was worth every penny I spent on it. I would recommend this snow-blower to anyone in the market. I am extremely pleased with my purchase. Best to pay a little more for a high quality product that will last a for many years.

It blows the snow far and high so make sure you pay attention to the wind direction. It shoots the snow high and ithe snow will blow back on you if you are down wind. Once is all it took and I never made that owner error again.

I used it this morning for 8  inches of snow and it easily handled the snow. We live in Michigan where we get a lot of snow. This is the machine you need.

The John Deere snowblower takes the fear out of heavy snowfalls.

from Columbus, IN

Comments about John Deere TRS21:

This snowblower is easy to start and easy to use. I have even used this in two feet of snow. The machine itself is not heavy to move around. Of course the amount of snow can increase your workload. I like the feature of moving the chute around 180 degrees to direct where you want to put the snow. It is very convenient to operate on sidewalks, driveways, porches or any other area needing cleared. I have used this on gravel driveways and also across my lawn to make a path to the barn.

This model has a two cycle motor, running on a 50:1 fuel mixture. It is important to remember in the springtime to add a stabilizer to the fuel tank and run the engine to allow some of it to pass through the carburetor to prevent the fuel from gumming up the fuel system while sitting unused in the garage over the summer and fall.

This model is compact, convenient, lightweight, and easy to use. Yes, my wife can even operate it. Now that's great news, guys, isn't it?