Other Riding Mowers & Tractors:
Lawn Tractors
John Deere
John Deere L100 Lawn Tractor

John Deere L100 Lawn Tractor

John deere X300 cuts down mowing time and is easy to use.

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about John Deere L100 Lawn Tractor:

We purchased this lawn mower after buying our home that sits on a 1/2 acre. While this lawn more is equipped to handle more than a 1/2 acre, we wanted something that would last and make easy work of our yard. We  have not been disappointed.

this john deer riding mower rides great

from Red Boiling Springs, TN

Comments about John Deere L100 Lawn Tractor:

my husband bought this riding mower about three years ago when we bought our first house where we live we have to mow our yard alot we have about an acre of land to mow to we need a sturdy lawn mower and this reallly hold up to the test. we have a very uneven lawn with pot holes so our past lawn mower you had to be very careful about how you drove over the grass so you would not bend the blades and we do not have that problem with this riding mower. the price was great for my husband and i for as much as we use it it has a great seating even when you are on the mower for hours it does not get uncomfortable. it has held up to great weather conditions for my husband and i do not have a garage to put the mower in so it sits on the carport. when it rains it still sometimes gets wet and when it snows it still gets snow on it and it still looks as new as when we bought it three years ago i would tell everyone to buy this mower.

This tractor is awesome

from Dayton, OH

Comments about John Deere L100 Lawn Tractor:

I have had many John Deere in my time and truly "Nothing runs like a Deere".  Sometimes I have sold the one I had just to upgrade.  There would not be a thing wrong with the one I had I just thought i had to go bigger.  My yard isn't really very big and the funny thing is whenever I upgraded it appears so would my neighbor.  I don't even know his name, he lives across the street, but he appears to upgrade when I do.  He mows when I do, etc.  It's just so funny.  I guess he loves "Deeres" too!  I have always found parts easy to find if needed.  I love the green/yellow colors and wouldn't have anything else.

Great Lawnmower For The Price

from Roxboro, NC

Comments about John Deere L100 Lawn Tractor:

This is a great mower for the price.  I have 2 and 1/2 acres that I mow.  I have had this particular mower for 3 years now and have had absolutely no problems with it.  I don't have it serviced and keep a check on the oil myself and keep the air filter clear by using an air compressor.  I fill it up and can get 3 mowings out of it.  Overall, just a really nice mower for the money.  I would definately buy this one again.

pay a little bit more, but you get better quality

from Oxford, PA

Comments about John Deere L100 Lawn Tractor:

The John  Deere L100 Riding Lawn mower has a 42 inch mowing deck, which is a good size for a decent sized lawn.  I have had this mower for 4 years and it has run perfectly and gives a nice even cut everytime.  The John Deere name is so well known for quality and I've found this to be really true of my mower.  I really like the turn radius of the mower, and it has the most comfortable seat of any mower i've ever owned.  It also has 2 cupholders, which may be a bit of an overkill for a riding mower, but it is still a nice feature.  I have not had to put any money into this mower, other than seasonal maintenance which I have done by the local John Deere dealer every other year.  I would recommend this because while it costs a couple hundred bucks, it will help your investment run for a lot longer time.  I really only have one complaint about the mower and that is the deck is very hard to gain access to in order to clean.. However this is something that can be dealt with.