2.3

Jillian Michaels Total Body Detox Cleanse™ plus Probiotic Replenishment

2.3

from Brooklyn,New York

About Me Health Conscious, Overweight

Pros

• Boosts Energy
  • Curbs Appetite
  • Easy To Use
  • Helped Lose Weight
  • No Side Effects
  • Tastes Fine
  • Works Quickly

• Maintaining Weight
    • Post-Birth Weightloss
    • Quick Fix
    • Weight Loss

Comments about Jillian Michaels Total Body Detox Cleanse™ plus Probiotic Replenishment:

Love to try this

• Gender:
    • Female
    • Age:
    • 30-44
    • Where did you hear about this product?:
    • Other
    • How many supplements do you use on a daily basis?:
    • 6+ Supplements Daily
    • Which of the following is the most important to you?:
    • Price

Don't waste your money

from Silver Spring, MD

The Jillian Michaels 7 day detox program stinks. It was on sale, so I decided to give it a try. I don't have much weight to lose, but I've never done a detox before and was curious. I did drink all the water I was supposed to, so I did urinate a lot, but never did have any more than one bowel movement a day. To be honest, I don't really know what to expect from a detox program, but when I buy something, I expect some sort of a result... nope. Nothing. I'm in generally good health, so maybe that's why I didn't see much of a difference in my body. I took all 7 days of the pills, drank my 8 classes of water and at the end of the program didn't see or feel any different than when I started. I also got stomach cramps which is a side effect. I really like Jillian Michaels, but this detox was a waste of time and money.

Not up to Jillian's quality of a product!

from Lehi, UT

Jillian Michaels is one of the top trainers in the US.  She is on TV, has best selling diet and fitness books and if you have ever seen someone she has worked with, she can transform just about anyone who has the slightest desire.  So when she came out with this product, I thought for sure this would be a great product that actually worked.  I was extremely disappointed that Jillian would put her name on a product that is a bogus product.  It does nothing for you.  I recently had a baby and thought this would help jumpstart my weight loss of loosing my baby weight but it didn't help me loose anything more than I naturally would have.  I actually returned it to the store for a full refund because I was so disappointed in the product since it did nothing at all.  It actually made me nervous taking pills that had no effect on me, wondering if they would have some hidden effect on my body years later.  I highly suggest DO NOT buy this product!

doesn't measure up to the hype

from Johnston, RI

I decided to try Jillian Michaels detox cleanse starter kit to kick start my diet into gear.  Seeing how much good work she does on her show helping people lose weight I trusted that she would not put out a bad product and it would really get the job done.  I took those capsules just as the package suggested. every single day to clean me out and nothing happened. If anything It seemed to make me worse then I was before.  The package warns that you have to be careful because it is strong and is made with Horthorn and rubarb so I thought for sure it would work but had the complete opposite affect on me.  I finished all that were supplied for the entire seven days and still nothing so I returned the product to the store like it said you could do if you were not satisfied with the product and got my money back.  It was a real let down and I am very dissapointed in her product and won't even try the fat burner now.