2.7

2.7

Pros

Cons

• Side Effects:

the best fat burner on the market! No jitters and lots of energy

Upon taking jilians fat burner i was a little nervios, because ive taken some in the past and didnt like the feeling u get from diet pills or fat burners. But this time was totally diffrent. I just recently had a baby (6months ago) and gained quit a bit of weight, (36pounds) putting me in the 200's. I wanted to go to the gym but didnt want to die when i got there so i started with the fat burner as a start up for my new workout plan! It worked awsome. there were no jitters, no hunger pangs or anything like that! If you are trying to kickstart a workout or just trying to loose a little weight this is the fatburner for you! Ive lost a total of 30pounds in 4 weeks off the jilian micheals fat burner program without feeling jittery or mindless! Give it a try you wont regret it!

Guess its not for me.

I realize not everything is going to work for everyone, but I was really hoping this one would work well for me.   It did nothing but make me feel sick to my stomach.  I took it faithfully for two weeks, following all instructions.  I even worked out everyday for about thirty minutes each day and all I lost was 2 pounds (which was exactly what I was losing before taking the pills).   Ultimately I was extremely disappointed in the product, I paid a whole lot for a whole little.   They were a complete waste and I didn't feel any different from when I took them.

I ended up giving the rest of the pills to a friend of mine who also disliked these, she got the shakes, couldn't sleep.  She said she did lose like 5 pounds the first week but the side effects were horrible and she wouldn't do it again.  She said it wasn't like she had more energy she was just more awake.  It didn't give her a boost just kept her up and increased her heart rate which is how she probably lost more weight.

I personally wouldn't recommend it, just stick with diet and exercise.

Omg what am I going to say..... Horrible is not even enough!!!

Comments about Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Fat Burner MetaCaps:

This weight loss product is one of the worst out there. The pills are huge and hard to swallow. Omg the taste it left in my mouth after I swallowed them, eww was really bad. I bought it because a friend recommended it but honestly it's not even worth trying it for free. This product is just bad bad bad and please try to avoid it as much as you ca.

I used it as was instructed, the first week has a different dose from the second week from the third week and beyond. It is not effective at all. I used a while bottle I think it was 100 pills or something, did not assist with my weight loss and diet at all. Then I tried half of a second bottle thinking that's I may need to give it sometime to work. Nope, nothing improved. I actually started feeling worse and I was in pain because of it.

Side Effects
Where do I start. Omg so many side effects. The first one was a consistent severe case of heartburn. This started back during the first bottle about two weeks after using this product but I did not pay attention thinking that I might have been eating something. Then it kept going during the second bottle. The second worst side effect is that it really messed up my period. I did not get my period until after two months from stopping taking the pills.
Now my heartburn has gone and my period is back to normal.
I do not recommend this product at all.

• Side Effects:

AMAZING BUT SOME SIDE EFFECTS (FOR ME)!

Comments about Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Fat Burner MetaCaps:

I won't deny it but I'm a little obese and had a bit of jiggle fat that I wanted to get rid of caused by my vanity. Anyway, I saw an advertisement for Jillian Michaels weight loss program and I thought it might help so I bought it from a local store. Once I started using it, I saw the results in a week with me losing 4 pounds. I stuck to the instructions and made sure I was eating right and exercising not a lot since I was trying to see if this product was actually going to work. It actually did but since I'm big on being natural, I decided the side effects meant that there was something wrong with the product and me so I stopped. However, if there's no side effects for you, you should totally buy it!

Side Effects
For me, the side effects were not nice. I had to use the restroom constantly and my stomach felt like it was on a roller coaster between feeling good and me wanting to puke my guts out right there in the office. That's just me but different people react differently. I would advise to read the ingredients and then buy it if you feel like you are okay with them.

Great product

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Fat Burner MetaCaps:

Let me start by saying I love Jillian Michaels. She has a perfect body and is so positive and motivating. When I buy her products I don't expect to look like her afterwards, but she motivates me to stay fit and active. Just knowing that having a body like that is achievable is enough motivation for me. The Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Fat Burner MetaCaps are very effective diet pills. Before starting them, I was drinking about five cups of coffee a day, just so I wouldn't lay in the bed all day and eat. The caffeine from the coffee I was drinking would keep me moving throughout the day. Caffeine doesn't make me jittery and I would drink it constantly throughout the day and even at bedtime if it didn't affect my sleep. I really like that these Metacaps have caffeine in them so I was able to cut back on all the coffee I was drinking and focus on other things such as exercising. When I would take these MetaCaps I would stay active all day and I found myself eating less and smaller portions of the food I was eating. I would either be exercising on my bike or health rider, or even just cleaning the house. MetaCaps gave me more energy and kept me up and moving. This enabled me to lose 15 pounds in a few weeks. They didn't make me feel jittery or nauseated like some diet pills do. The Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Fat Burner Metacaps are worth every penny I paid for them. I am going to continue taking them until I get to my weight. I still have 30 pounds to go and I'm confident that these Metacaps will help me lose those 30 pounds.

I had a lot of success losing weight and staying active with these Metacaps.

Side Effects
I didn't experience any side effects to these Jillian Michaels Metacaps. They actually made me feel great and alive again.

Will not help you be the Biggest Loser

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Fat Burner MetaCaps:

Although I do not have a lot of weight to lose, I do need to lose about 20 pounds. I have been battling this 20 pounds since I quit smoking seven years ago and I can tell you I have tried a ton of these pills and diets. I watched the Biggest Loser on TV and Jillian Michaels seemed to be right on track with exercise and diet. I figured this product could not be too bad if she endorsed it. Well, I was wrong and this pill was just like all the other diet pills and fat buring pills out there, a bunch of hogwash. This one did nothing at all. It did not burn fat although it did make you feel like a nervous wreck. You will not look like Jillian on the box. Your fat will remain in place and will not "burn" off. All of these pills do nothing, you need to eat healthy and stay on a sensible diet at the same time you take them so I would say that if you are losing weight , it is from the diet not the pills. They are expensive as well and you are better off just buying some carrot sticks. This product is ineffective at weight loss. Save your money.

• Side Effects:

Gives you lots of energy with very little side effects

from TX

Comments about Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Fat Burner MetaCaps:

The Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Fat Burner MetaCaps are one of my current weight loss attempts. I was impressed with the results. I only stopped trying it because I decided to switch to a more natural diet with vegetables and fruits. This product gave me lots of energy without making my stomach hurt like most other products. You must continue to diet and exercise regularly with this product if you expect to see any positive change. It serves as a great afternoon booster and kept me full in between meals. You must be careful to follow the instructions carefully to gradually get use to the product. I did recommend this product to my family and several times which also shared success with me. The product is affordable and I have found it at GNC and Walmart.

I did see results with this product

Side Effects
I did not have any side effects probably because I gradually increased the dosage as the instructions recommend.

This stuff is great

from San Diego ca

Comments about Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Fat Burner MetaCaps:

I've completed my first bottle and my results are amazing. I have worked out for the past few months and was not happy with my results then so I bought this and it has been great. These diet pills basically give you lots of energy so it motivates you to workout more. It also has a thermogenic effect, which means it increases your body temperature and makes you sweat a lot. So having motivation to burn fat and having the thermogenic effect decreases water weight giving you easy weight loss. If you drink caffeinated drinks don't take these fat burners with them because you will be up all night. These diet pills also suppress my appetite sometimes I have trouble eating, I take a few bites of something and I'm already full. The majority of my fat loss is from my back, sides, and stomach, just a little bit in my inner thighs. Never take these pills on a empty stomach you will be so sick all day.

What a shame.

Comments about Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Fat Burner MetaCaps:

I am highly disappointed that such an inspirational person likeJillian Michaels would make and promote such an awful product as this. Combined with eating right and working out, you will lose weight. However, the pill alone does nothing! I have come to the conclusion that the pills do absolutely nothing! This gave me the shakes and I felt so sick from the caffeine. I hope they discontinue this product as it's awful and a waste of money.

Not for me

Comments about Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Fat Burner MetaCaps:

The Jillian Miachels Maximum Strength Fat Burner MetaCaps is a product that's not for me. I wanted to lose the fat by taking these diet pills, but after I followed the instructions for this fat burner, I only lost like two to three pounds!!! I also don't like the feeling of this diet pill because it makes my stomach feel weird. I guess I should just stick to exercising and eating healthy instead of taking diet pills.

Just ...meh

Comments about Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Fat Burner MetaCaps:

I like the energy boost I would get but other than that I never saw any results. I took them as directed with steady diet and exercise...not what I was hoping for.

I liked the energy but was not a fan of the little to no results. It was okay but just not the results I was looking for.

Disappointed...

Comments about Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Fat Burner MetaCaps:

I was very disappointed with this product. I have always been a big Jillian Michaels fan from watching the biggest loser and thought she would have a great product.

The effectiveness of this was very short term. I lost about 7 pounds quickly and then it stopped working and I started gaining weight again. I did not find that it worked to curb my appetite much, I was hungry all the time even while following the recommended diet meal plan. I usually have pretty good will power but with the side effects of being jittery and kind of having almost some anxiety type feelings on it, I had to stop taking it. I was disappointed that someone like jillian michaels would endorse something like this since she is so well noted for her role on the biggest loser ... I can't imagine that any of the contestants used anything like this to maximize their weight loss.

Side Effects
While taking this product I was super jittery, and had to stop taking it after a few days.