Other Medical Supplies:
Jiggline George
Jiggline George Exerciser and Massager

Jiggline George Exerciser and Massager

This machine has been a life saver literally

from olathe kansas

About Me Average Health, Elderly

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Easy Storage
  • Lightweight
  • Safe
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Disabled
    • Elderly

Comments about Jiggline George Exerciser and Massager:

I am a disabled veteran and have been exposed to agent orange. I have suffered from neuropathy in my feet for years and continue to have been on lyrica three times a day at 50 mg each with very little relief. I visited jiggling George in Branson Missouri and tried and did a treatment while at the store, my wife is a nurse and she is skeptic of these type of devises but continued to ask questions. I walked around the area for a while and could not believe the relief I was feeling so went back to the store and bought the machine. It has been almost 2 weeks since I purchased this machine and have not been on pain killers since trying the treatment twice a day. I would recommend this to anyone with any kind of pain to increase the circulation in your body. The circulation is the most important part of your body to help with blood pressure, or many other health issues as well as trimming your body in the process. I highly recommend this to anyone....

• Primary use:
    • Personal

The Jigglin George keeps me mobile.

from Hobart, OK

Comments about Jiggline George Exerciser and Massager:

The Jigglin George is a machine that is built for the user to lay their ankles in a cradle while laying down on the floor.  Then when you turn it on it gently sways the body with a motion similar to that of a fish swimming.  It gently pulls the back into alignment and increases circulation in the feet and legs.

The Jigglin George is wonderful for people who suffer from back ailments or neuropathy in the feet and legs.  I have spondilolethesis, which becomes very painful with standing or even sitting.  Just 5 minutes on the Jigglin George brings great relief.  Without using the Jigglin George, I could never sleep on my back, but using this machine for just a few minutes each day keeps me sleeping in comfort as well as able to get around plenty.

The Jigglin George has a timer, so that you can set it for up to 15 minute sessions.  It has several settings from most gentle to a higher swinging speed, so you can start easy and work up to the full strength.

It's my favorite piece of fitness equipment.