3.9
Jibbitz
Jibbitz Charms For Crocs

Jibbitz Charms For Crocs

3.9

A little charm brings a lot of ease!

Comments about Jibbitz Charms For Crocs:

We love crocks in our household. Each member of our family has at least one pair. We almost live in them during the summer months and now that they have so many options, we can be in them year round!! The best thing about them is that they can be thrown in the washer and cleaned and look new again.

These little gems will dress up any pair of crocs that have the holes in them. I love the fact that there are so many to choose from so you can get something that matches each of the children's likes and personalities.

They make wonderful rewards or stocking stuffers. They also helped me to teach my daughter her right and left. We got 2 different charms and placed them on each shoe. I would tell her that the one with a princess charm would go on her left foot and the one with the lipstick, went on her right. There was never any more mix up and it helped her to also learn left and right!

Great potty training reward!

from Lansdale, PA

Comments about Jibbitz Charms For Crocs:

The Jibbitz charms for crocs are great. They allow indiviuality for those who think that everyone has them. We've used them as an inexpensive potty training reward for my son's crocs. There are plenty of them to choose from so individuality is easy with these. The only downside to them is that they sometimes fall out of the shoes which can get annoying. So iI would watch with younger kids to make sure they don't choke if they pull one out. I also sometimes find them hard to find. THe local stores that carry them by me tend to sell out quickly. But we're very patient in waiting to find just the right one!

just slip on and take off

from Lancaster, CA

Comments about Jibbitz Charms For Crocs:

*These shoes are not worth buying,I bought this for my 3 year old just because I thought it would be easier to just slip on and then off in a hurry,but he had them on and notice after the third use they started to give my son blisters on the outside of his foot.he was soo uncomfortable then,so I just threw them out and never again will I purshase these kinds of plastic shoes for him.*

I love these, shows what I stand for and what I love.

from Fitchburg, MA

Comments about Jibbitz Charms For Crocs:

I am a great fan of the Jibbitz Charms for Crocs.  I love to find the ones to show my personality.  I also collect the ones that stand for causes I believe in.  I was very excited when I found the Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon.

A little pricey but fun!!

from Gastonia, NC

Comments about Jibbitz Charms For Crocs:

I love these!!  I can change them depending on my mood.  I have never had one break.  I have bought other brands and my son is able to break them so these are my favorite.  They are a little pricey but they are my splurge.  As a bonus they make my little man giggle.

I love jibbitz! They are a cute charm bracelets for your feet~

from Denver, CO

Comments about Jibbitz Charms For Crocs:

I thought I would never wear Crocs, until my son started designing Jibbitz.. We love the jibbitz bracelets, we change out our jibbitz on our Crocs and and bracelets,they're fun charms..

Keep your eye out for new  things from JIBBITZ!

Adorable and perfect to customize any croc type shoe

from Lancaster, CA

Comments about Jibbitz Charms For Crocs:

These adorable little charms for crocs are so versatile.  They have charms to express everyone's personal taste.  Jibbitz charms are durable, and safe for little ones as they cannot take them out of the shoes.  I have also seen many healthcare professionals use these charms to lighten up the mood of a serious intensive care unit or add a softening touch to a pediatric unit.  These liitle charms just don't wear out and can be intercahnged from shoe to shoe many times over.

There are a few downsides of the Jibbitz charms.  I have come across a few charms that were defective, but upon return to the manafacturer, they were replaced without any problems for a new set of charms.  The price point of these little charms may seem a bit high, but they can be purchased at many locations and  the price does vary from location to location.  For example, the same charm is less expensive at a local department store than at Disneyland--but what isn't.

A fun way to bring out your personality on your shoe!

from Wilmette, IL

Comments about Jibbitz Charms For Crocs:

Jibbitz are a fun way to wear your personality on your shoe! Many styles to choose from!  From sports to crystals, the choice is yours.  My daughter plays sports, and changes her Jibbitz to reflect the sport she is currently participating in. And being her number one fan, I do the same!  They are very durable, as well.  I highly recommend them to everyone!

cool and fun for kids

from Mount Ephraim, NJ

Comments about Jibbitz Charms For Crocs:

Great idea. However they break off with active kids and are hard to remove. Kids love them. They do make the crocs look fancy and colorful. Some kids enjoy trading them like pins.

We have found them all over and I found even adults are getting into collecting them.