Other Women's Perfumes:

Jessica Simpson Hula Girl Fragrance

I love the Jessica Simpson fragrance

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Jessica Simpson Hula Girl Fragrance:

i heard this fragrance makes a girl look sexy when she tries this on. I just love how a guy approaches her and smells the fragrance and all her friends. It is sexy to put on and the smell is just great and it smells really good. I would get this for my girlfriends.

smell takes your breath away

from Greenville, SC

Comments about Jessica Simpson Hula Girl Fragrance:

I love Jessica Simpson new fragance Hula Girl. It has a clean light fragance for any occasion. Jessica Simpson fragance are all good to use. It has a long lasting fragance. Hula Girl Frangance is not only for the diva like one woman but for all ages can wear. Its not sticky as stated in the pros, i love this fragance and i hope everyone goes nout to buy it even for yourself or a love one. I love all Jessica simpsons fragances not only Hula Girl instead of her singing and acting she really should stick to making fragances because she did a good job at her many collections she has came out with. The smell is wonderful and i bought three bottles because i use it everyday. I wouldn't change anything about this product besides making it easier to find.

Jessica Simpson Girl Fragrance--one and only fragrance for me

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Jessica Simpson Hula Girl Fragrance:

I absolutely love Jessica Simpson Hula Girl Fragrance. Whenever I have it on .....people always ask what I am wearing! It has that floral note which catches one attention. I wear a lot of different perfumes- but I think a bottle of this lasted me over a year (a little goes a long way.) I wore this when it first came out and loved it then. I still love it because it makes me feel fun and young. It reminds me of casual days in jeans in the summer sun, picnics, and just pure relaxation with the man of my dreams.There are many sizes of this perfume and I like the option of the tiny collector's bottle size. It fits in your purse/travel bag, lasts a long time, and you can control how much you put on since it's not a spray. The bigger sizes make nice gifts and there is a companion scented lotion available for those who like to layer their scent for a longer-lasting effect. If you like sweet and fruity scents or ones with a very light hint of mint, this will probably appeal to you. It's definitely a daytime scent with the energizing/citrusy side to it. Very nice! I totally like this product and I have also got real thanks from the ones to whom I gifted this perfume

So good...

from Panama City, FL

Comments about Jessica Simpson Hula Girl Fragrance:

I love this fragrance.... it is so light and yummy and my husband just loves that it is so sweet and refreshing.. I use it all the time and I am so glad that I finally found something that works for me.  My husband isn't into strong scents but he loves this one and let me tell you it's not easy pleasing him... I would give this as a gift to any of my close friends..

Always loved this fragrance

from North Richland Hills, TX

Comments about Jessica Simpson Hula Girl Fragrance:

I have always loved this fragrance, and I am very sad that the line is dicontinued. I used to sell this and tons of dessert treats items. I enjoyed it so much. I kept 3 bottles of this frangrance for myself and the lotion. Its a fun daring change from the everyday grown up serious perfume. Its more like a fun wear when im silly fragrance.

Wear it, then share it!

from Somewhere in, NY

Comments about Jessica Simpson Hula Girl Fragrance:

I was given **Jessica Simpson Tropical Treats Hula Girl Fragrance **as a gift along with the lotion. (see my review)  I really liked the lotion but was unsure about how I would react to the actual fragrance since I have allergies to many perfumes.  I gave it a try and I had no negative reaction to it.  This flavored fragrance is a blend of coconut, banana and mango which smells wonderful and just like the lotion, tastes just as good.

**The Facts **

- Spritz this mix of tropical tasty fruit and strut your stuff Hula Girl style!
- Hula Girl is mouthwatering and kissable: an tropical exotic blend of coconut , banana and mango and will surely stir up a bit of fun and excitement in the sun!
- Try layering over Hula Girl lotion to make the party last longer!
- Size: 1 fl. oz.

**My Experience**

Hula Girl Fragrance is packaged in a container that looks like powder would come in.  When you lift the top up, inside is a 1 fl. oz. pinkish glass bottle with black and white writing. I use about one or two sprays of this fragrance which is plenty and the scent lasts for hours. When I use it over the lotion, it lasts even longer.  The tropical scent is sweet but not overly so and because it is flavored, it is "lickable".  I believe this product line has been discontinued but is still available on the Internet at several online stores and at EBay.

**My Final Viewpoint**

**Jessica Simpson Tropical Treats Hula Girl Fragrance **is a fun fragrance that is not overwhelmingly sweet and is not sticky like one would think a flavored fragrance would be.  I recommend it and am giving it a 5 star rating.