3.8
Jessica Simpson
Jessica Simpson Dessert Treats Deliciously Kissable Fragrance - Candy 1.0 oz

Jessica Simpson Dessert Treats Deliciously Kissable Fragrance - Candy 1.0 oz

3.8

Ummm they smell soo good.

I bought Jessica Simpson's dessert treats a few years back. They were on clearance at Walgreens. Oh my gosh I loved them. I wish I would have bought all of them because I can't find them anywhere else any more. They smell so sweet and good. It makes you irresistibly resistible. It also tastes as good as it smells. There was a whole set to them. There was the spray, the powder, and the lip gloss. You put in on in layers. It stays on for a long time. Each kiss is as good as the next. It tastes so good that you would think you are really tasting some candy. It doesn't make your body feel all sticky or sweaty. If I love it just imagine how much your partner is going to love it. I would recommend this product to any body who love to smell good and taste good at the same time. I really wish I knew where I could buy them again. They were very reasonable on the price. It last all night long. Once you try it one your gonna have to try it again. If any body knows where to buy them please let me know.

A fun flavored fragrance ...

I was given **Dessert Treats Deliciously Kissable Fragrance - Candy 1.0 oz **as a gift. I had never tried this line before and was skeptical.  I was a little apprehensive about the fragrance because I am very sensitive and allergic to some scents.  I was pleasantly surprised that this Candy scent didn't bother me at all.

**The Facts**

- A unique line of lickable, kissable products that taste as good as they look.
- Tempting and playful, the perfect harmony of sugar and spice.
- Smells and tastes like the sweetest candy.

**My Experience**

A little bit of spray goes a long way with this fragrance.  It is very sweet smelling and the first time I used it, I sprayed a bit too much and I smelled like a big giant bag of cotton candy.  It is a fun fragrance that is flavored and "lickable".  When I realized that the scent was flavored I thought it would be sticky but that is not the case.  It goes on like any other perfume. I certainly wouldn't wear it everyday but, it is nice to have for special occasions.

**My Final Viewpoint**

**Dessert Treats Deliciously Kissable Fragrance - Candy 1.0 oz.** is a fun flavored fragrance and I do recommend it.  I am only giving it a 3 star rating because it is a very sweet scent and something that I only wear now and then.  To me it is more of a novelty item rather than something I use often.

A scent for adults?

Comments about Jessica Simpson Dessert Treats Deliciously Kissable Fragrance - Candy 1.0 oz:

The desserts line by Jessica Simpson had a great premise, but unfortunately it fell through on the scent itself. While it smells like candy, I wouldn't wear it around because as an adult, I don't like walking around smelling like a candy store. When you spray it, the scent stays on for a while and it does taste very similar to candy. It was relatively cheap, and I would recommend it, but not for daily use.

GREAT!!!!

from Ringtown, PA

Every time I wear this scent at least two people ask me what I am wearing because it smells so good!!! It has a very clean scent that people like to be around. I would reccomend this to everyone! This is also a great scent to layer with the bosy wash and lotion. It never comes on to strong.

Ummm they smell soo good.

from Houston, TX

You will smell deliscious

from Camp Hill, PA

I totally love this perfume... I ecspecially love thee cotton candy scent. It smells exactly like a big stick of cotton candy you would get at a carnival.  What is really cool about this perfume is you can actually lick it off your body.

It comes with sprinkles so you can top it off with sprinkles..

It is exspesive but smells so good...

It also sparklesz when you wear it.

The small does not last long so you will be putting it alot.

Deliciously Kissable!!!!

from Reno, NV

Jessica Simpson's Dessert Treats are AWESOME!  I have tried all the different fragrance's in the Dessert Treats line, and they all smell pretty good!  The Juicy, Dreamy and Creamy are my absolute favorites!  And, yes they do taste and my husband loves them as well!

Save your money

from Dubuque, IA

I was sooooo excited for the Dessert Treats to come out - I couldn't wait!!! But I sampled several varities (including this one) and discovered they're junk.  They taste bad, smell a little too "little girly-like" and the scent doesn't last.  This fragrance scent is appropriate for a 2nd grader, but not a grown up (generally-speaking).  Also, if you try the mousse, it leaves this stain-like color on your skin, and a nasty film.  I also wonder if some of the products stain clothes.  And, I have to say, for the quality, they're seriously over-priced.  I am so disappointed.  Maybe others have a different view, or different experience, but this is my experience.  *sigh*  I was really hoping Jessica Simpson would put her name a little more carefully on products she endorses.  If you like this fragrance, but want something a little less "cheesy", head on over to K-Mart - they have this "Love's" fragrance out for the holidays, it smells like cotton candy, but not sooooo cotton candy-y.

jessica simpson dessert treats not for me

from Hedgesville, WV

jessica simpsons dessert treat perfume/ fragrance is not for me, i dont know if it was just my body chemistry or the ingrediants in fragrance, maybe both. but the longer i wore the fragrance the sweeter smelling it became untill i had a headache. if your like me and like a light hint of fragrance, this may not be the right choice for you. sorry jessica nothing personal.

Smells like something a bee would sting

from Lincoln, NE

This is supposed to make you smell like candy and instead it gave me a headache. It's too sweet smelling and its not very potent.  It doesnt smell good and the smell doesn't last, which in my case was a good thing. This is something that smells like should be an air freshener rather than a fragrance.

Love the scents and tastes.

from Bowdle, SD

I love the cupcake scent and cotton candy flavors out in her collection..they smell so good and are good flavor when licked too..my kids always want to smell the scents so we have bought some just to spray around the house for the smells...would buy these products all the time..they are great.can be used for other things as well..they smell good anywhere they are sprayed..work good for kids sprays too...friendly scents and not to strong for them to wear...I wish theyd come out with differen scents than whats out now..she has sprays,lipsticks and not sure what else is available..wondering if they is a site to order from not many stores carry this brand..need more products out..i love love these...i would buy one of each of the items out just cause they smell so good..she did a good job with these frangrances...love how they are kissable and lickable...my 2 year old daughter loves smelling these scents whenever i wear them and licks me to taste them.

i loved wearing this perfumeperfect for summer

from Bolingbrook, IL