1,225 reviews
Other Body Lotions:
Jergens
Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer

Summary

Jergens® Overnight Repair
Nightly Restoring Moisturizer
Repairs a week’s worth of damage in one night, for visibly smoother skin the next morning.

Made with a rich blend of antioxidant vitamins and pure evening primrose extract, Jergens® Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer repairs and rejuvenates skin overnight so you can wake up to smoother, healthier-looking skin—every morning.

• It's Dermatologist tested

How it Works: Jergens® Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer should be used nightly to help heal dry skin as you sleep for healthier-looking skin in the morning. For even better results, we recommend using Jergens® Ultra Healing® Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer in the morning, for continued moisturization throughout the day.

How to Use: Use nightly to replenish and help repair dry skin. Massage over entire body before going to bed.

Read 1,225 Reviews

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Was Amazed With The Overnight Results!

**Jergens Overnight Repair****Nightly Restoring Moisturizer**

- Worked Overnight

- Quick Results

- Dermatologist Tested

- Result - Smooth, Hydrated Skin

**My Viewpoint!**Upon receiving a sample of the **Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoration**, I was pretty skeptical about the lotion.  I didn't believe that by applying it one night would repair a weeks worth of damage.  No way.  I have tried dozens of lotions and nothing repairs damaged skin that quickly.

For my "experiment", if you will...I decided to use the **Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoration **on an evening before I was due for a pedicure.  My feet were a nightmare.  The cold Michigan weather and my lack of wearing shoes on the cement had them looking a hot mess.  I had dry cracks, peeling skin and was way overdue for a pedicure. After my nightly shower, I applied **Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoration **on my feet, generously and went to bed.

When I woke in the morning, I have to say that I was shocked!  Not only did my feet feel better but they were silky smooth and smelled great!  I have to say that my dry, cracked and ugly heel was looking smooth, shiny and felt super soft. Maybe I won't need that pedicure, after all?  **The Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoration **worked great overnight and quickly absorbed into my skin, healing my imperfections.   I only wish that I had received a bigger sample to use on my dry itchy legs but I'm assured it will work like a champ.

You better believe that after trying a sample of **Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoration **that I will be buying the biggest bottle possible during my next shopping trip.  If it can work that great on the worst part of my feet, imagine how the rest of my body will feel!

I've never been so sticky!

I don't feel that the products lived up to the hyped claims made by Jergen's, but to be fair, the samples I received were very small so my results may have been different if I had been able to use the products for an extended period of time.

I am giving them three stars because they did moisturize (just not as well as stated) but, due to the fact that I hate feeling sticky I am not inclined to purchase more of the products to find out.

I wish there was a neutral button because I can't honesty recommend or not recommend it.

Absorption
Jergen's claims that the lotion "Repairs a weeks worth of damage in one night" and that it will yield "visibly smoother skin the next morning". With those thoughts in mind, I slathered my rough feet with the Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer. The fragrance was pleasant, but, my feet were extremely sticky so I covered them with a pair of lightweight cotton socks expecting to have soft, baby skin feet in the morning. The next morning my feet were a little better but I don't feel that the lotion lived up to its' hyped up claim.

I followed the evening experiment the next morning using Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer in a similar manner. After-all, Jergen's claims that it is "Made with Vitamin 3, a blend of C, E, and B5, this lotion penetrates deeply to help heal extra dry skin. This nourishing formula will take even your roughest spots, heels, elbows and knees from a state of extreme dryness to a state of lasting softness." The packaging said the two products work together, so maybe I would see the difference by nightfall. Again, not so much.

Jergens lotions really repairs overnight

Comments about Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer:

I have very dry skin especially in the night time when I take a shower my skin becomes itchy and very dry. I've tried many different lotions but I came across the Jergens overnight repair nightly restoring moisturizing lotions really hydrates my skin. It soothes my dry patches and my body stays feeling nourished all night. When I wake up by morning my body is extremely soft and smooth. It minimized my dry spots that I had and it healed any broken, cracked skin I had. I was very pleased with this lotion and I would recommend it to anybody who has extremely dry skin that needs that moisture. It doesn't leave my skin feeling or looking oily. Anytime my skin gets really dry I use the Jergens lotion and my skin feels replenished in just one use. I don't have to apply a lot because a little bit goes a long way. This bottle usually lasts me about 5 to 6 months which is awesome because I apply is once or twice everyday. Its also inexpensive so its afforadble to purchase.

• Absorption:

Effective lotion for moderate skin problems

from Richmond VA

Comments about Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer:

I think if my skin problems had been less severe, I might be able to recommend this lotion more heartily. I'm sure it would be great for people with mild to moderately dry skin, but for me, it just did not quite do the trick. I do like that it is an overnight lotion, since it was a nice nighttime ritual and definitely helped me relax at bedtime, but it did not quite make the changes I needed.

This moisturizer smells really lovely. I thought it had a very nice perfume and a relaxing aroma that helped me unwind when I used it at the end of the day.

Absorption
Though this took a little more effort to get it to rub in, it wasn't unreasonably difficult to get it to absorb into my skin.

Though I saw a little bit of improvement in my skin, it just did not quite hit the mark for me. I have very dry skin, especially in the winter, and it was just too big a problem for this moisturizer to solve. I may try it again when the weather warms up to see if it makes any difference.

• Absorption:

Amazing overnight skin repair!

Comments about Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer:

I can't find anything wrong with this product! I love the scent it has, I love the convenience, I love the price, and most of all, I love that it does what it claims to do. I put the Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer on my hands and feet, I cover them with cotton gloves and socks, and the next morning they are so smooth that you wouldn't know they were dry and cracked the day before. I even use it on my face in the winter time to prevent wind chapped skin. It is amazing. I have tried a lot of other moisturizers, even really expensive ones but none worked as well as Jergens.

It has a lovely light scent that is very pleasant.

Absorption
Doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily. Goes on well and absorbs quickly.

Works better than anything else I have tried. I will NEVER use any other product but Jergens from now on. It has proven to me that it is the best product out there.

I feel smooth again with Jergens Repair Moisturizer

from Kerman, CA

Comments about Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer:

I liked how smooth my skin felt after using Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer. It didn't make my skin feel sticky which was a plus also. I hate when lotions or moisturizers leave my skin feel oily or sticky, especially before bed.

Jergens Overnight

from Ormond Beach, FL

Comments about Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer:

I love using this overnight by applying it when I go to bed and then it works overnight so I can achieve silky smooth skin.

Love the smell!

Absorption
Absorbs into the skin thoroughly.

Product works great and without problems.

from North Scituate, RI

Comments about Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer:

I used this product because of a free sample offered to me and was very surprised with the results. My hands are usually rough and dry during the winter because I live in a cold climate and sometimes work outside with no protection. The first night that I applied the lotion to my hands I was shocked that it actually improved the look after just one application. My hands were smoother and younger looking. Look forward to using the product each night.

scent is not too strong but pleasant

worked great!

from Columbia, SC

Comments about Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer:

i found jergens overnight repair moisturizer to be great for my skin...i used the sample on my arms which tend to be very dry ..it went on smoothly.....absorbed quickly and didnt leave a greasy film .   i noticed that my skin was very soft and fresh feeling in the morning with no tightness or flaking....i will continue to use this product!

A bit on the greasy side, but maybe that's what it takes

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer:

As soon as summer is over, I start to notice the dry effect of the cold weather on my skin, and moisturizing my hands and feet become especially important. I've used extremely moist lotions like Neutrogena Norwegian Formula before, but the over-moisture leaves my sensitive skin almost-damp, which results in itchiness and scratching to no end, which drives me absolutely crazy. I was hopeful that Jergens Overnight Repair would be milder, but yet still be a better moisturizer than the normal, everyday light lotion.

Though I felt that it did the trick, it was a little greasy...and to be honest, there wasn't enough for me to tell the long-tern effects. I think I might have to buy a full-size bottle to see if this lotion is for me.

• Absorption:

Jergens Overnight Repair is marvelous.

from Pueblo, CO

Comments about Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer:

Since I received and started using Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer i have noticed a tremendous difference in my skin. My skin does not look dry and I am not scratching it since I started using Jergens Overnight Repair. This is a product that I will be buying to keep my skin soft and moisturized. I will recommend Jergens Overnight epair to my friends. Way to go Jergens!

Repairs skin while you sleep

from Smith Center, KS

Comments about Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer:

I found the Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer to be a fabulous product.  I noticed a couple days before receiving this product that the skin on my arms was starting to peel.  I received this sample in the mail, and used it that very night.  The next day my arms were no longer peeling, and I still have not had any problems with my skin since then.  I can't think of any other lotion in my cabinet that would have worked so quickly and affectively without having to use practically the entire bottle.  This is certainly a product I will be purchasing in the future.