Other Body Lotions:
Jergens

Pros

Cons

Jergens original Scent Dry Skin moisturizer better product

I have been, a Jergens fan for many year's and i just have to tell you that i am in love with all of the product's that they keep putting out their. But more so with this one especially, it keep's my face so soft and smooth and it has a nice fresh scent about it i'm so loving my jergen's original Ddry skin moisturizer it's a much better product yes i am willing to pay more money at any giving time. Just to stay clean and refresh, and did i not say younger looking this product doe's something to my skin every time i put it on and i can't seem to get enough of it. I could never ever say anything negative about it that's for sure. I have also tried their body lotion and the cream is so rich and sweet it make's me a much better shopper that's for sure when i run out of their product's i go rushing off to the store for more. My heel's are so dry from lack of care that i had to buy the moisturizer my feet were looking really bad every time i would put my stocking's on my dry skin would cut them like a knife and i tried other brand's for that  and i got nothing. Not until i saw the jergen's moisturizer lotion i now feel good about myself as a women and as a smart shopper as well, I am such a diva in training ladie's i am a practical person and a cheap one at that but when it come's to taking care of me that is what i do mostly, for year's i took care of my familie's need's better then my own but it's me budget conscious loving every single moment of it. Bargain hunter best describes me sure why not thank's jergen's for such awonderful safe product now i pull it out all the time to use it's so smooth rich cream smell i can't really say enough about this lotion i'll give it A for starter's that say's alot about the love that was put in to this great product. It is better then a peach scent that is for sure/cherry yes sweet yet tasteful i just love the scent of my lotion and so doe's my feet they look much better and my heal's don't hurt any more and they are not ruff on the bottom's as they were before i'm so very happy keep up the great work jergen's. I much rather pay a little more for a life time of comfy my hand's arealot softer and my face say's it all because of the rich feeling that it get's every time that i use it i can't help but smile now, it's a better product for the money and my entire body. If i had to say any thing it would be to spread the word beautiful yet sweet strong yet better refreshing as ever different the other brand's out on the market today because they work harder to please the people and their skin really give it a try my family love's it so i brought some extra's as alway's.

Jergens Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer

I am giving Jergens Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer three stars instead of five stars. While it does an amazing job of mosturizing the skin without feeling greasy, going on and absorbing very quickly, curing mild dry skin, making the skin feel and look soft, silky, smooth, it does not work at all on badly dry skin. I have tried it several times on some areas of my body that have badly dry skin and no luck. So if you have a bad case of dry skin, this product is not for you. Otherwise, I do recommend it for you. The price is extremely inexpensive; it can be found in stores nationwide. It doesn't take much, and it lasts for an extremely long time. Jergens Dry Skin Moisturizer is recommended for a lot of people; I am just sorry that it didn't work out for me. This product has been around for years, and it does have a lot of consumers. It's not as if it's a new product. I remember my mother using this brand when I was just a tot, and that was, well, it wasn't yesterday. LOL

best skin moisturizer i used

from saudi arabia

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• After Shower/Bath
    • Bedtime
    • Eczema
    • Winter Dryness

Comments about Jergens Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer:

this is one of best moisturizers i ever used in my life

and i have very dry skin.... i tried a lot of products
    the fancy ones and the unknown ones also
    why i like this product and whats special about it?

1- its very light and not heavy at all
    2- doesn't make you feel greasy if you touched water after using it like dove products for example
    3- it doesnt leave with unwanted tan if you spent time under the sun
    4- absorbs very quickly

Jergens a family tradition.

Comments about Jergens Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer:

Jergens was one of my grandmother's favorite skin moisturizers. I always enjoyed Jergens. I wish the bottle sizes were bigger though. Jergens moisturizes well and it is a true classic. I love the natural scent of Jergens Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer.

This product leaves a slight greasy after feel that I can look past because the positives outweigh the negatives with Jergens moisturizer. When you put this on your body it works quickly to help relieve you of chaffed and dry skin.

This is great in winter. I like to put this on my elbows, knees, feet, and almost anywhere on me else that needs full relief from the cold weather. you get long lasting relief with this product.

The smell of Jergens always makes me feel better. This may be a classic but like true tradition, it never goes out of style. I like the easy to use dispensing pump that comes with this. The dispenser makes it easier to avoid messes.

• Absorption:

Absolutely love this lotion!

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Jergens Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer:

Jergens Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer is such a great lotion!
    First, the price is right. Jergens is one of the lowest priced brands of lotion out there and it still works fantastically. Somehow the good people over at Jergens have managed to make a great product and sell it at a great price. If only more companies could manage to pull that off, the world would be a better place.
    Second, it just plain works. This lotion leaves your skin feeling really moisturized. That's what your after when you apply lotion and this product really delivers.
    Third, the scent is fantastic.
    Jergens Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer is just a trifecta of goodness!

This scent reminds me of my grandma. She used Jergens and somehow her whole house kind of smelled like it. This scent takes me right back to being a kid and I absolutely love it.

Absorption
    This lotion absorbs very well, leaving your skin feeling soft but not greasy.

Good lotion!

Comments about Jergens Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer:

I purchased this lotion to use at work, where my hands are always dry and on the brim of cracking! It works very well, with keeping my hands nice and moist! I really like it in that way. However, I am not very impressed with the smell! It is a strong smelling lotion! I know a lot of people don't care for the smell, and said it actually gave them a headache. But I did not get a headache from it! But I do understand how it would give someone who is sensitve to smell a headache! So I would not recommend it if you don't like strong smelling lotions! But if you do, this will be a great pick for you!

I'm not very impressed with the smell, and I wish Jergen's would have more options for scents! It's an ok smell, but not my first pick, I must admit!

Absorption
    This lotion absorbs very well, and is very moisturizing!

I think this lotion has worked very well, on my very dry hands and feet! I would recommend this lotion for that purpose!

• Absorption:

gets rid of your dry skin

Comments about Jergens Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer:

I have yet to try something from the Jergens line that I do not like. This lotion is a real winner in their product line and happened to be the first one I tried. I was in search for a lotion that would help with my really dry and sensitive skin, and I originally picked this lotion because of the price, I'm always on the hunt for affordable skin care. I am glad that opted for this one. It works great for me. It soothes my skin immediately upon application and prevents it from being red and itchy for the rest of the day. This stuff lasts that long that I find I only need to put some one after my shower. I think the thickness of this lotion is spot on, it's not too thick that you feel greasy, but it's not too thin that it doesn't feel like it's doing anything and disappears upon application. The absorbs into your skin at just the right rate and leaves your skin feeling so moisturized. I can't get enough of this or any other Jergens lotion.

My go to lotion!

Comments about Jergens Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer:

I love, love, love Jergens Original Scent dry skin moisturizer. I have been a loyal Jergen's lotion fan since high school, I am now 35. Through the years I have tried many different brands of lotions, some pricier than others, yet I always seem to return to this lotion. It is somewhere between a lightweight and heavy lotion. It absorbs quickly and leaves no residue behind. I think what I love the most, however, is the scent. The cherry almond scent is fantastic. It is refreshing and yummy all in one. I loved it so much that I ordered a copy cat scent to use when I make sugar scrubs and soap. I have used the lotion on both my 2 year old and six year old. They both have sensitive skin, my six year old's is very sensitive, and Jergens has never bothered either of them. I love the large size it comes in and the pump top. I keep it out on my bathroom country for easy access. This is my go to lotion and I believe it will be for many years to come. Buy it, I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

• Absorption:

Smells so good but not for eczema or sensitive skin

Comments about Jergens Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer:

I was in desperate need of new lotion. The cold, dry winter air had created dry patches on my skin and my skin even looked white and almost flaky. I love fragrances that are more of the baking scents as opposed to the perfume type fragrances. What initially attracted me to Jergens Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer was the fragrance. It is a cherry almond scent and it is absolutely heavenly to smell. I just loved it when I sniffed it in the store. The name of the lotion was perfect for my needs...dry skin moisturizer. Unfortunately, the fragrance that I loved also caused me problems. As soon as I took that moisturizer and began rubbing it onto my dry skin patches, I noticed a burning sensation!! The fragranced lotion was way too irritating to my skin. I smelled great but it was really uncomfortable. I actually took a shower to wash the moisturizer off. I just can't recommend this lotion to anyone who has eczema or seriously dry skin. On the bright side, in the summertime when I just want a light lotion that smells great, this moisturizer is perfect and I can enjoy the cherry almond fragrance.

absolutely the best!

Comments about Jergens Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer:

This is the best lotion ever; it sooth's and moisturizes your dry skin. I love the original scent. I remember it from when I was a small child. It is also great for sensitive skin; I use it on my granddaughter who has very dry and sensitive skin. I highly recommend it to any one who is looking for an everyday moisturizing lotion to use.

Jergens

from Stafford, Virginia

Comments about Jergens Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer:

This is my favorite lotion or moisturizer. It doesn't have that greasy or oily feeling when you apply it. It works well and you don't have to apply it to your skin a lot unless you want to. It works well the first time you use it and moisturizes your skin. I've used it for a while now and on different parts of my body and it works well everywhere. Within one use I can feel a significant change and increase in moisturizer.

The lotion doesn't have much of a scent to it, it is very discrete and not overwhelming at all.

Absorption
    The lotion absorbs into your skin very well, and deeply. It absorbs anywhere you put it, and you should feel a noticeable change very quickly. It doesn't take much so it last long and doesn't have a nasty feel to it when you apply it.

It is very effective at healing skin, softening skin. You can use it for sensitive skin or dry skin. It works best for any dry skin, even when the skin is red or bumpy. It will heal the skin within a couple of uses. It works best if you use it daily but you don't have to.

smells fantastic

Comments about Jergens Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer:

I love the Jergens Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer. Not only does it effectively hydrate my dry legs, it smells fantastic! I really enjoy the smell and it's soothing. My dry scaly legs are no longer present and I am very happy with this moisturizer!