View more body lotions

Other Body Lotions:
Jergens
Jergens Naturals® Soothing Soft Daily Moisturizer

Jergens Naturals® Soothing Soft Daily Moisturizer

Jergens Naturals Soothing Soft Daily Moisturizer hydrates skin.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Jergens Naturals® Soothing Soft Daily Moisturizer:

Another great sample I received is Jergens Naturals Soothing Soft Daily Moisturizer. I was sent a 0.1 fluid ounce (2.9 ml.) sachet of it.

I couldn't wait to try it, so I tore off the top, and squeezed out a pure white moisturizer, that wasn't as thick as some I have used. However, when I used it, it rubbed in so easily. The smell was really faint, and once on, you really couldn't smell it.

I managed to make the sachet do all of my body, and when finished, I had a lovely softness to my skin, and it felt moist, but not sticky.

The feeling lasted with me all day long.

Jergens state on the sachet that it contains: yogurt, chamomile, and soy extract.

Paraben free, not tested on animals, and dermatologist-tested.

This is another Jergens product that I love.

Hardly noticeable.

Absorption
Disappears almost immediately.

Skin stays hydrated all day long.

• Absorption:

pretty good

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Jergens Naturals® Soothing Soft Daily Moisturizer:

ive used this cream and actually really liked it.

smells good . smell isnt too strong. leaves you skin really smooth.

i think its even great for people with real dry/sensitive skin. and price is pretty

decent. wish they made soap

I like that it's natural, but the scent doesn't agree with me.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Jergens Naturals® Soothing Soft Daily Moisturizer:

I received the **Jergens Naturals Soothe Daily Moisturizer **in the mail for free, along with the rest of their new Naturals line of body lotions.  Even though I don't have irritated skin, which this lotion is designed for, it is still a body lotion for dry skin.

***Jergens says: ***"With Jergens Naturals Soothe Daily Moisturizer your skin will rediscover a sense of calmness with an infusion of moisturizers and rich emollients that relieve dry irritated skin, talking it to a new level of natural comfort."

**Jergens Naturals Soothe Daily Moisturizer **is made with 93% natural ingredients and contains no parabens or mineral oil, which are in most drug store lotions.

I rubbed this lotion all over my left arm and left leg.  The first thing I noticed is the scent.  I really didn't like the scent.  Someone else might not even notice it, but it has a perfumey scent that gives me a headache.

The lotion left my hands feeling a little greasy and waxy, but it eventually rubbed in completely.  I do like that this lotion is made with 93% natural ingredients and that it doesn't have any parabens or petroleum, but the scent was too unpleasant for me.  However, I do have an aversion to most scents, so the average person might not be bothered by it.

Some of the moisturizing and relieving ingredients in this lotion are:

- **Yogurt **- Softens skin and rebalances natural pH levels

- **Chamomile** - Relieves and quiets skin irritation

- **Soy Extract** - Contains vitamin E to promote healthy skin

**The Scoop!**

Hopefully the other Jergens Naturals lotions I received won't have this scent.  I wouldn't buy this lotion because of the scent alone and also because I order custom-scented lotions from Skindecent.com which smell wonderful!  If you don't mind the scents in most beauty products, you would probably like this product.