Other Body Lotions:

Pros

Cons

great all natural lotion

Comments about Jergens Naturals® Skin Renewing Daily Moisturizer:

I love this lotion because it works great all day after I only apply it once and it is also made from natural products and is mild enough for my sensitive skin. I just put it on in the morning and then no worries the rest of the day until bedtime when I reapply it.

I am very sensitive to a lot of highly perfumed products but this one does not bother me and I love the fresh natural aloe type smell that does not leave behind any greasy residue like a lot of other lotions do or a strong over powering scent on my hands.

Absorption
Even though this lotion is highly concentrated and thick and works a long time it still absorbs very quickly and deeply into my skin so it works all day.

I like this lotion because it is a product that I can use on all areas of my body even those troubled areas like my elbows and heels and it still does its job every day and all day just the way I need it to . this is my skin saver.

• Absorption:

Pamper your body with Naturals Skin Renewing Daily Moisturizer.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Jergens Naturals® Skin Renewing Daily Moisturizer:

Jergens to me always has quality products. There is no exception with their Naturals Skin Renewing Daily Moisturizer.

I received a 0.1 fluid ounce (2.9 ml.) sample in the mail.

Upon opening it, the moisturizer is more the thickness of a body lotion. It has a really light fragrance, which almost disappears. The moisturizer rubs in quickly, and easily, and leaves your skin smooth, soft, and not sticky.

This little sachet did my whole body. It really does go far.

It is all natural, with grapeseed oil, blueberry extract, and pomegranate extract. It has no animal by-products, paraben free, and dermatologist tested.

My skin looked and felt great after using it.

Really light, hardly noticeable.

Absorption
Went into my skin straight away.

My body felt soft, smooth, and hydrated.

• Absorption:

Better than other Jergens, and I love that it's natural!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Jergens Naturals® Skin Renewing Daily Moisturizer:

I received a trio of samples of the Jergens Naturals line of lotions.  Although I wasn't impressed with either Soothe or Hydrate, I do like Renew.  It's way better than the other two and it doesn't have a funky scent either.

**Jergens Naturals Renew Daily Moisturizing Lotion** is made of 93% natural ingredients.  It's paraben-free and is not tested on animals.  I was expecting this lotion to be like the other two Jergens Naturals lotions, so I didn't think I was going to like it, but I do.  It contains antioxidants like grapeseed oil, blueberry extract and pomegranate extract to help fight free-radical damage, which ages our skin.

Overall, I did like my sample of **Jergens Naturals Renew Daily Moisturizing Lotion**.  The only thing I didn't like about it was the lack of a great scent (since I don't like floral) and the fact that it's not 100% natural.  Jergens did well with this one, so if you are trying to get into more natural products, I would opt for this one instead of [Jergens Naturals Soothe][1] or [Jergens Naturals Hydrate][2] .

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Jergens-Naturals-Soothe-Daily-Moisturizer-review-a0ec0
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Jergens-Naturals-Hydrate-Daily-Moisturizer-review-59871

Unlike the other two lotions, this was has a slightly pleasant scent. It's not necessarily fruity, but you can detect a mild scent that is just barely fruity and slightly floral. I don't like floral scents, so I'm a little bummed it smells like that.

Absorption
I like how easily this lotion gets absorbs, it doesn't feel heavy or leave my skin feeling coated, like some lotions do. Maybe it's lotions with beeswax that do that....I don't know.

This lotion rubbed into my skin nicely, not leaving a greasy or oily feeling behind. My skin instantly felt moisturized and it lasted a good while too.

a great lotion

from Roseville, CA

Comments about Jergens Naturals® Skin Renewing Daily Moisturizer:

Jergens Naturals Skin Renewing daily moisturizer works really well on dry skin. I have extremely dry skin, especially in the winter and I can tell you that this lotion will take care of even the roughest, driest skin out there. Jergens Naturals skin renewing daily moisturizer has a really pleasant smell and goes on very nice. I t absorbs into your skin very quickly and does not leave a sticky residue. It works long after it is applied and keeps working for hours and hours. The cost of Jergens Naturals skin renewing daily moisturizer is very reasonable and well worth the benefits. I also get eczema on my bakc in the winter and Jergens will clear it up in no time. It is one of the best lotions I have tried and would definitely recommend it to anyone with extremely dry skin or even for someone who wants a great high quality lotion at a bargain price. Try this product and you won't be sorry.

I got a chance to try it

from New York, NY

Comments about Jergens Naturals® Skin Renewing Daily Moisturizer:

I had a sample for the Jergens naturals skin renewing moisturizers in different scents and descriptions. I opted for the pomegranate and grapeseed oil which says rejuvenates skin texture and elasticity. First of all the scent is terrific and the upsurge in interest in pomegranate pushed this choice over the top. I also was greatly influenced by the sample which I used on my face where I have problem skin. It did not irritate it. I managed to get it on sale with a coupon and it had a 25% bonus bottle. It is fairly large in the first place and very reasonable considering the product. Jergens has also been around for a long time, and I have used some of their other products. They tend to have sample offers out there and maybe you want to check out their website. It is easy to find, coupons available, and on sale quite often. If scent is important to you, I recommend you try this particular described moisturizer. And, what pulled me to this also was the labeling as 96% natural ingredients.

To save more money, check out my discussion post on :

[www.viewpoints.com/discussion_boards/Community/topics/Stores-or-groups-that-offer-loyalty-rewards-or-special-benefits/posts][1]

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/discussion_boards/Community/topics/Stores-or-groups-that-offer-loyalty-rewards-or-special-benefits/posts

Light and a pleasant fragrance

from Venice, FL

Comments about Jergens Naturals® Skin Renewing Daily Moisturizer:

I absolutely loved the Jergens Night Repair Lotion and the Daily Lotion.  They were light and made my skin feel smooth.  I did not feel clamy.  The lotion absorbed into my skin.  The fragrance was very light and pleasant.  I would buy this product

Great for those who want natural products

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Jergens Naturals® Skin Renewing Daily Moisturizer:

I experience light acne and wanted to try a new moisturizer for my skin that wouldn’t make it break out. I wanted it to be all natural or as close as possible. I looked at a few different kinds including Burt’s Bees and I was about to leave the store when I saw the Jergens Naturals Renew. I read the ingredients and was impressed. It is 93% natural. I wish it was 100% but I thought I would give it a try especially since it was a lot cheaper than the Burt’s Bees and there was a ton more in the bottle. I came home and washed my face so it was clean. I pumped out the lotion. It is a nice smooth white color and not greasy at all. I rubbed it in on my face and it blended quickly and was very cool and refreshing. It left no residue. The real test was would it make my skin break out? The answer is no! And not only did it not make my skin break out but it has helped to soothe and heal my existing acne to the point where it’s basically gone. My skin is soft, supple, radiant, and has a more even skin tone. Before I was using Clean and Clear face lotion but I didn’t really see any difference. With this lotion, even though it’s not specifically for the face, that is what I use it for and it works perfectly. The fragrance is light and not annoying or gross. The smell fades quickly which is good too. It helps my foundation glide on smoothly and stay put the rest of the day. When I wash my face at night my skin feels dry and I always put this lotion on afterward and it make it feel so moisturized and refreshed. This lotion is the best lotion for my face I’ve ever used!

The reason I gave it only 4/5 stars though is you have to use only a tiny bit. If you use a lot it is hard to rub in and can get kind of greasy. That feeling goes away after a minute but if you don't want that feeling at all just use a tiny bit (like half a pump for your face).

Jergens naturals Renew - moist and light

from Memphis, TN

Comments about Jergens Naturals® Skin Renewing Daily Moisturizer:

I just happened upon Jergens Naturals Renew Daily Moisturizer because of a special coupon offer.  I use a lot of moisturizer so whenever I see a different one at a good price, I usually give it a try.  Right now, out of several that I have available, this is by far my favorite.  It makes by skin feel soft and moist for hours - unlike some moisturizers that soak in within minutes.  It claims to rejuvenate your skin which means to restore, revitalize, or make youthful again.  Well, I really don't think any product can actually do that; but at least I can say that this lotion makes my skin feel better than most do.  It has grapeseed oil, blueberry and pomegranate extracts - all of which are supposed to work together to improve your skin.  I love the fragrance.  It is very soft.  It will not interfere with any other fragrances that you may choose to wear. For those of you who are into the "natural" stuff, this product contains 93% natural ingredients.  Try it - you may like it!