3.1

3.1

Pros

Cons

• Longevity:

Keep that summer tan a bit longer with this subtle self tanner.

***Quick View:*** In the beginning of summer, I ordered a box of sunless and sun protection products from Allure magazine. I wasn't sure what exactly I would get but they would all be full sized products. One item I received was** Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer Medium to Tan**. I don't use the lotion version anymore because it has a kind of weird scent and worried that the foam would too. I also was worried because my skin is pale and certainly not anywhere near tan. It all worked out just fine.

***About Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer Medium to Tan***

This is called a daily moisturizer but I don't find the foam to be particularly hydrating. The 5 ounce can has a pump top that expels a frothy white foam. This foam contains subtle self tanners to give skin a glow. Because I was using the deeper shade, I took it easy the first time I tried it and used just a little of the foam on my legs and arms. I could barely smell anything which was a great relief.

The foam dries almost instantly. I wish it was tinted so I could see where I applied it but it isn't. You just have to carefully apply the foam and go easy around the ankles, knees, and elbows where self tanner tends to be darker.

I didn't feel hydrated but was glad the foam quickly dried and didn't stain anything. The next day, I had more than a subtle glow. It wasn't bad though. It looked quite good actually. I looked like I had been in the sun for a while, not too fake baked but just slightly tan. There was no streaking and I didn't mess up for a change.

This foam is supposed to be used daily until the color you want is achieved and then as needed to maintain it. I used it for three nights and that was enough for me as far as color goes. I then used it every few days to main the color.

I found that **Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer** barely streaked or spotted and that it had barely any scent, both things that turned me off of the lotion form of this product. The color isn't dead on as far as what color my skin tans but close enough that I don't radiate an orange hue. I used the foam every few days for a while, then sort of forgot about it. Now and then, I will apply a light coating of the foam to my legs when I know I will be wearing shorts in public. My upper body is slightly naturally tanned at this point but my legs are day-glow. This product gives me enough subtle color to not blind people without making me look obviously fake tanned.

I like it! I probably would go with the lighter shade if it were my choice just because I have to be very careful not to over apply the deeper shade to avoid too much color.

***My Viewpoint*******

**Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer** is better than the lotion version and better than other daily moisturizing subtle self tanners I have tried. It doesn't smell bad and it doesn't stain. Streaks are kept to a minimum and any mess ups can easily be fixed. For a glow that won't look too orange or obvious give **Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer** a try. It's good to have on hand before an event where your bare legs will be showing. A slight tan is so flattering. ***4 stars.***

I kind of liked the lotion but this foam was not good.

I had an okay experience with their lotion in this product, although the color was a little off. The foam was not a pleasant product though. I had a good coupon to try the foam out and figured I'd give it a shot but it was a bust.

First of all, the foam comes out a little tinted so you would think this is good because you can see where it's going on the skin and you can rub it in and make sure it blends well, right? Wrong. This product came out in the mouse/foam kind of like shaving cream and it went on it much the same way. The mouse absorbed into my skin but I couldn't tell where I had gotten the product completely and where I needed more of it. It kind of spread out thicker in some places and thinner in others. I tried to make sure I got it everywhere and covered all the basic areas I know are troublesome but the end result was an unnatural and blotchy color. My knees and elbows and joints were particularly dark and orange with this product. I expect a little excess product but this was ridiculous. It wasn't a good experience and luckily I used it over a weekend where I had a chance to scrub it off.

It gives you color but it's blotchy and uneven.

Ease of Application
The foam doesn't blend well and it thick in some places and thinner in others. The color result was very uneven, even after going over all areas to ensure it was on smoothly.

It isn't too bad but not great either. Luckily it fades fast.

Longevity
The product lasts a few days after you stop applying but it comes off if you scrub it well enough. It comes off uneven so be careful to keep this in mind if you don't want to look even more splotchy.

My favorite product! And I don't ever use any products.

Comments about Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer:

I never use any kind if lotion or tanning products. I hate the oily feeling that lotion leaves behind. I was at the store and I was really pale at the time and my skin was really dry as well so I saw this product and the thought I would give it a try. It drys really quick and super easy to apply since it's a foam. I am fair skinned with an adequate amount of freckles. I have to say my skin has never looked better. It literally has a golden glow without makeup and it looks like a movie star glow. I have used a sunless tanner two other times in my life and it was streaked and left my palms orange. This product has never left streaks and the foam is so easy to rub in. I actually sought out somewhere where I could write a review for this product because I love it so much. I highly recommend it to everyone at any age. The real sun turns my skin pink and red. And the other sunless tanners I have used in the past have had an orange tint to them. This product is a golden glow. I don't know anyway else to describe it. I hope you try it.

• Longevity:

Not the best sunless tanning lotion I have used.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer:

I do think that this tanning moisturizer is very good. First, the consistency of the lotion is annoying. It is a foam and that would be neat, if the foam did not start drying onto my hands before I was even able to get it rubbed into my skin. Once it starts drying to my skin, there is a bigger chance that it will turn my fingers orange. I am not a fan of orange fingers. Second, the can itself is terrible. My can clogged after about two weeks and it took me forever to get it unclogged. I could not press down to get any out onto my skin. I finally unclogged it by running it under hot water. Lastly, the color I got from it was tinted orange and barely moisturized it. When I think of a tan skin, I think of brown and healthy looking skin, not orange like that celebrity, George Hamilton. I will not being using this product again. I will not waste my money on something that turns my skin orange and does not actually do any moisturizing.

Not for me

Comments about Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer:

This Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer is just that, a daily moisturizer. It must be called "natural glow" because all you get from this product is your natural color and nothing more. It adds no "glow" whatsoever. I tan very easily and my skin takes very well to any type of self-tanner/bronzer, so I know this product just does not work. It added no color to my skin whatsoever. I tried applying a ton at once, multiple layers, and just a regular amount. Nothing happened. It is almost as if the formula is too thin to put enough on the skin to create a color. I would not recommend this product to anyone wishing to get a temporary color on their skin. It absorbs well and is easy to apply, so if you want a moisturizer, then go ahead and pay the high price for this to use as lotion. I do like that it comes in an aerosol can so instead of having to pump fifty times to cover all your skin you just hold the button down and it saves time.

• Longevity:

Okay but prefer the lotion

Comments about Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer:

This Jergens foaming moisturizer did a good job with the color, and again wasn't very streaky (albeit I thought it was a little harder to apply it just right vs the lotion). It did a good job for color and wasn't too orange. The downside to this is that the mousse is more expensive then the lotion, and the nozzle on the bottle is weird so more comes out then you want. I think that is why it resulted in a little less of an even color as compared to the lotion, just because I felt like I could control how much came out better with the lotion. I did feel like it was less smelly then the lotion version though which is definitely a plus! It also dries relatively fast which I really liked as well. I felt like there was just the right amount of color when using this, and it didn't look unnatural at all. But for price points I get more use out of the lotion and it is cheaper so I am going to stick with it. I didn't feel like this was good enough to justify the price point.

• Longevity:

I kind of liked the lotion but this foam was not good.

from West Virginia

Comments about Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer:

It gives you color but it's blotchy and uneven.

Ease of Application

It isn't too bad but not great either. Luckily it fades fast.

Worth giving a try!

Comments about Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer:

I love to look tan but without being roasted in the sun. I somehow can not stand the sunlight and get a headache. Tanners such as Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer are meant for people like me who want the sun kissed look without any effort. I purchased this product after I ran out of Jergens Natural Glow Daily moisturizer and both kind of work the same. Shake, squeeze and apply. A golf size ball foam goes a long way. It dries pretty quick too. The best thing about this product is, I do not wait a long time to dress up for the fear of the residue getting on my dress. I bought it in Medium to Dark skin tones, this product develops the color gradually. It took me around a week usage to see that tan developing. Patience is the key when it comes to using this product. Later to maintain the color, it has to be applied just 1 to 2 times a week. It also comes with a caution to not wet oneself before 3 hours of application, which I guess makes sense. Overall a good product for the price.

A Streaky, Stinky Mess

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer:

I should have learned my lesson about using Jergens brand self tanners after I used their Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Lotion but I didn't. When I saw the bottle of Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer I decided it couldn't be that bad and decided to give it a try.

While this foam does share the subtle coloring effects of the lotion it is actually worse performing.

The foam is difficult to apply evenly and ends up very streaky. You wouldn't think that would be a problem since it is such subtle coloring, but as the color builds the streakiness becomes more and more obvious.

The scent is also unfortunate. The foam shares the same icky, chemical scent with the lotion. I found myself actually reluctant to use it because of the smell.

So, while this does work to provide a hint of color to the skin, and does build upon that color it is not ideal because of the streakiness and scent. I really cannot recommend it at all.

• Longevity:

Jergens Natural Glow foaming moisturizer- Pass on it!

from Hawthorn Woods, IL

Comments about Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer:

I do not understand the hype on this product. I was greatly disappointed. I did not get any kind of "glow" let alone even a hint of a tan after using this product for one month. This product is heavily advertised in all of my magazines so I was expecting more. Put simply, it DOES NOT WORK.

You will not get a "tan" from this product let alone a "glow". This product does not produce any kind of noticeable tan even after a month of daily use.

Ease of Application
I would much rather use a lotion than a foam. I think it is difficult to apply a foam evenly to the skin. The foam is long lasting, but not my favorite form of moisturizer or tanner.

The scent is okay-not complaints.

Longevity
Longevity? What longevity? This product is not what it advertises as far a self-tanner goes. I would not recommend this product to anyone looking for a self-tanning product. There are other self-tanners on the market that do a much better job. Don't waste your money!

Doesn't work for me

Comments about Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer:

I'm a huge fan of Jergens' original Natural Glow. I find that it's basically idiot-proof. However, this foaming version is crap. I hate to say something bad about Jergens, but it's true.

Whenever I try to use this product, I feel like it disappears from my skin without actually soaking in. The foam seems like absolute nothingness.

After a month of using this product, I didn't notice any sort of color difference on my skin. I have very, very light skin, so basically every self-tanning product shows up on my. I gave this product a full month because I know it is a gradual tanner.

I just don't think that the foaming properties of this product deposit as much pigment onto the skin as the original Natural Glow does.

One plus of this product is that is has no scent. I never have to worry about walking around smelling like I've been fake baking, which I love. However, that's the only upside I see for this product.

• Longevity:

Not a fan of this product

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer:

I thought this product would be just what I was looking for, but I was sadly mistaken. I was looking for something to give me a subtle tan look and not make me look orange. This product was hard to use, the foam would come out fast and would not spread evenly on my face or any area of use. The smell was horrible and I felt like I could smell myself all day with this product on. I think my expectations were higher than they should have been, this is a low cost self tanning product and you really do get what you pay for. It is more of a hassle to use this product without making yourself look foolish from the orange tint it leaves on your skin.

Does not work well, I could not get an even look from this product and made my skin look orange. It was difficult to wash off.

Ease of Application
Very difficult to apply. The foam did not seem to come out right. I am not sure if the bottle was defective, but it seemed too watery.

This product has a terrible smell.