Other Body Lotions:

Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer

Pros

Cons

Great Moisturizing Hand Cream

After using this several times, I noticed that the skin on my hands was smoother and softer. Cold weather wrecks havoc on my skin and some moisture lotions do not actually absorb into the skin no matter how much you use. Jergens daily moisture works to restore lost moisture. I noticed the lines on my hand seemed to almost disappear. I recently purchased Jergens Firming lotion; if the daily moisture can smooth then the next step for me is to tighten the skin. We will see if that one works as well. Jergens is really affordable.

Light scent, maybe would like a little more fresh scent.

Absorption
Do not have to use very much to receive the benefits.

You can tell a difference with only a few uses.

Nice scent and none greasy

I like the nice scent that the Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer left on my skin. It also was absorbed quickly and left behind a none greasy feel.

I was satisfied with...Read complete review

I was satisfied with the effect it left on the portions of my skin that needed just a little TLC. Skin is smooth and nice feeling in those areas. However, I have really dry hands right now and the lotion did not seem to do much for that. My hands are still rough and dry feeling though the lotion might help over several days if my sample had been large enough to keep using.

I'm spoiled to body creams and body butters and I think that the extra moisture they offer is needed for really dry skin pampering. Will be using that for the care of really dry areas.

The sample left a nice, subtle scent behind.

Absorption
Lotion was competly absorbed and my skin has a none greasy feel to it.

This seems to work OK to maintain healthy skin. I have very dry hands right now and it really did not improve their condition right away.

moisturizer works well

Comments about Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer:

Jergens is one of the most well known and trusted moisturizers, in my opinion, so I have used a lot of different Jergens products in the past. Recently I used a bottle of Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Sking Moisturizer. I think this is doing a really good job of keeping my skin moisturized while also preventing my skin from getting dried out. This is especially useful on my heels during the start of summer when all I wear is flip flops and sandals.

This dry skin moisturizer soaks into your skin really well. It doesn't leave it feeling oily at all. You only need to use a small amount, and it keeps your skin feeling moisturized for hours after you put it on.

I tend to have sensitive skin, and this does not irritate my skin at all, which is really important to me.

This works really well to prevent my skin from getting too dry while also healing my skin if it is already cracked.

• Absorption:

Helps with the prevention of stretch marks!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer:

To prevent stretch marks from forming, I use this lotion so my skin stays moist so it can stretch easier. It keeps my skin hydrated without making it too slippery or wet looking. It sinks into my skin very well and actually seems to moisturize it, not just leaving a coating on the outside. It makes my hands soft without being too greasy. It has a nice smell that is not too strong, but it is nice enough to make it refreshing. I would say that it has a medium consistency, but after having it for a couple months it can get kind of watery. It definitely has to be shaken well before using. It keeps my stomach from forming red marks from slouching over, which is a must when I wear crop tops or bathing suits. It does not sting my legs when I apply it after shaving my legs and arm pits. The only thing it does not really work for is my knees. They still have a grey tinge on the centers and feel a little rough. It is still a good lotion for the most part though.

• Absorption:

Good light feeling lotion.

from Florida

Comments about Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer:

Jergens lotions are good if you have exceptionally dry skin. After having my baby my skin started becoming dry often and more than it had been before I was pregnant. I have a bunch of different lotions from different companies and this is the one that has kept my skin moisturized the longest.

You would think that a lotion that keeps your skin moisturized for such a long period of time would be greasy, or thick or not rub in all the way. That is not the case with Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer, it is easily rubbed in and keeps your skin nice and soft without leaving a residue or greasy feel to your skin.

The lotion itself feels great to the touch. I didn't notice a very strong smell, not to say there isn't one but it's not a fruity or sweet or something like that kind of smell. It's just a lotion smell. Hard to explain, but if you are sensitive to scents you won't have a problem with this.

The price is fair, the product is great and I would recommend this to someone looking for a good, scent free lotion.

• Absorption:

Not my first choice in lotion

from Kansas

Comments about Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer:

I suffer from very dry skin and I'm always willing to try new products to see if they help. I saw this in Wal-Mart and decided to try it because it was fairly cheap so I thought why not, I won't be out of a lot of money if it isn't effective. Well good thing it was cheap otherwise I would have just wasted however much money. It never really made much of an impact on my skin. Pretty much just your average lotion - nothing special. I also thought it was too runny and just didn't really absorb into the skin. Just kind of left a weird feeling on my skin.The scent is alright, Jergens products seem to usually have a light scent, nothing too bold. It seems like the product worked for a lot of other reviewers but for me it really didn't make much of a difference in my dry skin. It's probably a good everyday lotion for those with normal skin, I'm not sure. I would say avoid it if you have dry skin and maybe look for a better product.

• Absorption:

Great lotion for a great price

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer:

My skin needs a good moisturizing lotion so I wanted to give Jergens a try. I bought this at my local drug store and it was reasonably priced. It is easy to find coupons for this brand in the Sunday paper as well.
This lotion was okay for me, it was nothing special, but it did the job. It goes on very smooth and absorbs very well. It isn't a very heavy lotion, it is actually pretty thin. I was concerned with how thin it was that it would not moisturize very well. I was wrong, it gave me the moisture that my skin needed, however it did not last very long. I found myself having to reapply this as the day went on. I do not think I would buy this again, I like to be able to apply a good lotion after a morning shower and my skin stay moisturized throughout the day, this product does not do that.

The scent is light, and not too fragrant. I could not smell the lotion after it had absorbed into the skin.

Absorption
It absorbed fast but I do believe that is because it is not very thick at all.

Pretty good lotion

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer:

Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer is a pretty good lotion,but it isn't one of my favorites. It is ok for hydrating, but I have very dry skin in the winter months and this product doesn't help with the extreme itching. I use it only when I don't have any other lotion, so it is not bad,but just isn't one of the best products for me. The smell is ok, but not great. The price is not bad, so it is not too expensive. I do like to by different types and brands of lotions to see which ones work the best for me. It is a nice lotion.

The scent is fairly nice, but I have smelled many more lotions that smell much better. it is just my opinion though.

Absorption
It does absorb pretty well on my skin. It is not greasy or too heavy. It has a good texture and thickness. The scent is not too strong.

It is somewhat effective for this type of lotion. If it helped more to control itching I would probably buy it again.

• Absorption:

Great lotion for dry skin!

Comments about Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer:

I recently purchased a small bottle of Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer. I suffer from severe dry skin on my hands, and the cold temperatures really seem to aggravate this problem. When I am at work, I need to wash my hands on a regular basis so an effective lotion is essential to keeping the skin on my hands moisturized. I have tried countless lotions. Many are not thick enough to protect the skin on my hands and most do not do an effective job at healing the cracks that develop on my fingers. Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer is one of the only products I have found that heals my hands and helps prevent new cracks from forming. This lotion is on the thicker side but it absorbs well. This lotion does not "wear off" quickly and my hands feel protected for hours after I use this product. It even stands up to frequent hand washing. Overall, I am very impressed with Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer and recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry, cracked hands.

The scent is fresh and pleasant.

Outstanding!

This lotion heals my cracked hands and helps prevent new cracks from forming.

Such a great moisturizer

Comments about Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer:

I always come back to the Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer, no matter what I try. There's just something about this product that my skin absolutely loves. When I use this moisturizer, my skin stays moisturized for about a week before I have to use it again. I don't know how that works, because no other moisturizer has worked that well on my skin before. This moisturizer is amazing.

I never have a problem with this product not soaking into my skin quickly. I find that every time I use it, I can put my clothes on within minutes of using it. I find this product moisturizes every part of my body equally as well. It's light enough to use as a hand cream, yet it's heavy enough to moisturize my body.

I don't find that this product really has much of a scent. Sometimes, my skin is more sensitive in the winter. Because this product doesn't have any fragrance, it never irritates my skin.

Perfect for me!

Comments about Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer:

The Jergen's brand has been around for ages, thus being a trusted and reliable brand for me and my sensitive skin. By not having a scent and healing my dry skin, Jergen's Daily Moisturizer is PERFECT for me! Not only is it great for hand lotion, but for all over body moisturizing. Also, the price is very reasonable and the bottle lasts me a good amount of time. I keep one bottle at work and one (or more) bottles at home!

I rate this "scent" as a ten because... there is none! This is perfect for me because I work in the healthcare field and we are unable to wear any type of scent due to patient allergies.

Absorption
Working in healthcare I wash my hand multiple times per hour. I keep my Jergen's lotion right at my work station to apply frequently after washing my hands. This absorbs so well and does not leave my hands greasy or oily!

This lotion is so effective in not only moisturizing my skin, but also healing it. With my sensitive skin it tends to crack open due to extreme dryness. This brand of lotion heals my dry cracked hands.

Creamy and smooth

from Edina, MN

Comments about Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer:

Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer is a great cream to have at home for the whole family. It comes in a large bottle in a nice pump presentation that is practical and easy to use. It provides a good amount with each pump. The cream is non-irritating and soothing for your skin. Its creamy, smooth, and soft and leaves your skin hydrated and silky. It is a good price for the amount you get and lasts a long time. It is great for normal, dry or sensitive skin. I especially like it during the winter months when your skin is dryer and needs a little more attention. I love it for arms and legs and torso.

The scent is very soft and pretty much unnoticeable so it is nice to mix up with other sprays and colognes without the aromas clashing.

Absorption
It absorbs rapidly and does not leave your skin oily or filmy.

The lotion is very hydrating and does not need to be reapplied repeatedly during the day.