4.8
Jergens
Jergens Age Defying Multi-Vitamin Moisturizer

Jergens Age Defying Multi-Vitamin Moisturizer

4.8

say goodbye to aged skin

Comments about Jergens Age Defying Multi-Vitamin Moisturizer:

I have sensitive skin and needed a sensitive product with out a lot of scent but still tackled the driest skin out there. I have definitely found all I needed in this lotion and get great results every day. I can apply this lotion in the morning and it works all day with out having to apply it constantly. I also love the fact that it has added vitamins and age defying properties so I am also taking care of my skin as it ages.

I am very sensitive to a lot of highly perfumed products but all the jergens lotions have a nice light cherry and almond kind of smell that does not bother me.

Absorption
Even though this lotion is well concentrated and made to work a long time it is quickly absorbed deeply into my skin without leaving behind a greasy residue.

I like when I pick a lotion product it is a mild formula with natural scents and all the extra benefits of total moisturization so I always choose this lotion.

• Absorption:

Love this lotion!

Comments about Jergens Age Defying Multi-Vitamin Moisturizer:

I absolutely love this lotion! It makes your skin feel so moisturized and soft. The way this lotion smells is heavenly and is fit for male or female. It is not overwhelming with scent but is just enough to make your skin smell wonderful. The texture is just perfect. It is not greasy or watered down, it leaves your skin with just the right amount of conditioning.

The scent is fabulous. It is not too strong, but just right!

Absorption
This lotion absorbs well into your skin without leaving a greasy feeling afterward.

You can tell a difference after using this lotion in about a weeks time. It really helps my skin during the dry winter months from getting chapped and overly dry.

• Absorption:

love how soft it makes my skin

from Midland, TX

Comments about Jergens Age Defying Multi-Vitamin Moisturizer:

I love this lotion, its the first thing I reach for when I get out of the shower. Has a nice clean smell and makes your skin feel sooo soft. I love that it has antioxidants and vitamins that helps slow the aging process and improves skin elasticity. It isn't sticky or greasy and it absorbs quickly.

Great Product!

from SmallTown, TX

Comments about Jergens Age Defying Multi-Vitamin Moisturizer:

I have extremely dry skin, especially in the winter.  I cannot say enough positives about this particular Jergens.  They have many products but this is the one that works for me.  After a few days, my skin begins to feel soft and hydrated.  It works on my skin as few products do.  It doesn't have any type fragrance, which is also a positive, because my skin is extra sensitive and everything seems to irritate it. I am highly allergic to any type fragrance.  I usually like to apply this lotion the last thing before I go to sleep at night, so it has many hours to soak into my skin.  It is a little pricey, but Jergens usually has coupons that come out in the Sunday newspaper and so I make sure I take advantage of their coupons and promotions.  They are good to send samples through the mail as well, so make sure to sign up on their website.  Sometimes they have rebates that I like to take advantage of as well.  All in all, this is a great product.

Love the smell.

from Ludington, MI

Comments about Jergens Age Defying Multi-Vitamin Moisturizer:

I love the Jergens original scent almond cherry and the lotion goes on so nice and really helps dry skin.  I was using Mary Kae or Aveda lotion before, but now that I am on a fixed income, the price of the Jergen's is so much better.  I feel that with this lotion, you really need to get the Jergen's brand too.  It may be a little more expensive, but when I have tried store brands, that say they are the exact same thing, they really aren't.  Jergen's has been around for a long time and is a proven good lotion.  I also use the tinted Jergen's lotion when I am outside in the summer months.  This dark shade of tanning  stays on your skin all through the winter months.  I can still see where my watch was worn on my wrist all winter.  I would recommend the Orginal Cherry-Almond lotion to anyone and will continue to use this lotion for years to come.  I like the pump type top for the bottle also.

Jergens age defying lotion makes me feel amazingly soft!

from Hilliard, OH

Comments about Jergens Age Defying Multi-Vitamin Moisturizer:

When i use Jergens age defying lotion i do as soon as i get out of the shower. Its a thicker lotion but not so much that it doesnt go on smoothly and doesnt leave a thick feeling on your skin. Jergens lotion soaks into your skin leaving it feeling smooth and soft until you use it again the next day. It makes my skin feel and look younger even in the winter months. The smell is not strong but a clean good smell and leaves you with a good feeling. I cant use lotions with to strong of a smell like overpowering so much that you and everyone else cant get away from.