3.3
4400W
Jerdon Corby Pants Press

Jerdon Corby Pants Press

3.3

Best Pant Press I've seen.

from Cullowhee, NC

Comments about Jerdon Corby Pants Press:

This pant press is simply amazing.  I can hardly put into the words the joy I felt when I first openeded the package containing this wodnerful pant press and the high expectations I had for it for when I wouldu se it the first time.  I have used many a pant press in the past, but this one exceeded all expectations and bettered all my experiences with previous pant presses.  If I could use only one pant press for the rest of my time on this planet, this one would certainly be it.  It presses cleanly, nice, and efficiently and does not take time out of my busy schedule, for which I will be eternall thankful to the comapany for taking into due consideration.  The customer is always right, a true philosophy which this company seems to grasp througouly.  In sum, this is a well made, superlative pant press that I cannot recommend highly enough and comes at a cheap price.  Buy it whereeveryou can today!

For the cost, disappointment for the amount of time it takes.

from Carolina Beach, NC

Comments about Jerdon Corby Pants Press:

It's very disappointing as to the length of time it takes to press your pants with it.  If you need your pants pressed, it's definitely not a last minute idea.  However, if you remember to do it the night before it will not only press your pants, leave a great crease & it will hold your pants, wrinkle free!

looks fair for the price and very handy

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Jerdon Corby Pants Press:

if u are a person who like there pants well pressed instead of coming out wrinkley striaght out the dryer and has no time to iron it well this item is for u it presses steams n gets hardes wrinkels out

Don't buy...Just try!

from Villa Rica, GA

Comments about Jerdon Corby Pants Press:

A pointless creation if you ask me since you can simply use an iron. yes it saves time but the price is ridiculous. I believe it is not worth the money. I personally returned mine and have yet to try anything such as this again...:(

Easy to move around and works great.

from Lenoir, NC

Comments about Jerdon Corby Pants Press:

Im a very mesy person who needs a  llotta helpen around my lil place so i use this a lot to save time doing my clothes to keep them neat for job interviews im looking at.I know i have faults but this device helps me a lot in keeping my clothing inline as i have so much and it can be really hard to keep them all nice as i love them all and cannot give any of them up. I know  being pack rat can be crazy so if your like meyou will love the time this saves you keeping your clothing neat. I love the way it looks too Super cute  for a press- most of the others i have seen look like something outta star trek and all machiny looking this one is cute and fits in nice .Id rather have something that can do the job and look good vs something that is all ugly looking and just does the job . call me picky but i like it and im glad i got it instead of a another model that was cheaper and not as nice looking so i paid a lil more for something that looks nice and when it comes down to it isnt that why we make money is to spend it on good things instead of junkie things

this product really works

from Gustine, TX

Comments about Jerdon Corby Pants Press:

the pants steamer is a reallly good product.  I travel alot and i dont have time to iron, so i steam my clothes and hang them, then Im ready to go.  Its less time consuming then irioning.  i use this for my family as well!