Other Women's Perfumes:
Jennifer Lopez Glow Fragrance

Jennifer Lopez Glow Fragrance

Pros

Cons

Glow subtly. JLO's Glow Fragrance isn't a diva like she is!

***Quick View:*** I have been going through several of my fragrances and retrying them after using mostly body splashes and my Holy Grail, [D&G Light Blue][1] this winter. One that I tried again was **Jennifer Lopez Glow Fragrance**. It is a light, slightly citrus, clean fragrance that I definitely will be wearing again.

***My Take on Jennifer Lopez Glow Fragrance***

This fragrance comes in several sizes in an attractive curvy bottle with the JLO initials blinging it up. I am not a fan of Jennifer Lopez professionally or personally but I don't care whose name is on perfume if I like the scent. At first whiff, this perfume smells fruity yet feminine and it dries down to almost the same scent.

*The notes: Orange Flower, Grapefruit, Citrus, Rose, Sandalwood, Soft Amber, Jasmine, Vanilla, Musk, Orris*

I can't smell any one particular note over the others. The blend though is a subtle, fresh, feminine one that feels summery even in winter. This fragrance is quite light and is suggested for casual use but I wear it whenever I want. It is a great summer fragrance but, in dreary winter, I often look to sunny fragrances to perk me up and **Jennifer Lopez Glow Fragrance** does that.

The fragrance dries down to a subtle one but it definitely there. I wish it lasted longer on my skin, though, I have to reapply every four or five hours (but I do with Light Blue too and I don't mind). I feel this fragrance is a clean one more than a fruity or floral one. It smells almost soapy but not like soap. It's like a more feminine, fresh, clean scent that any woman of any age could use and smell nice.

I expected that a diva like Jennifer Lopez would come out with some crazy sophisticated fragrance but this is anything but. It's very down to earth and refreshing. My allergies would tell me if it was too floral or strong and I have no issues with headaches or allergy episodes when I wear **Jennifer Lopez Glow Fragrance**.

***My Viewpoint***

**Jennifer Lopez Glow Fragrance** is fresh, clean, and subtle. It's alluring in its own way and suitable for young women and old alike. I am 46 and don't find it too young or too old for me. It's not super sophisticated but neither am I! I like fragrances that exude a fresh, sunny "glow" and this one does. I like it more than I remembered I did! ***4 stars.***

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Dolce-Gabbana-Light-Blue-Eau-de-Toilette-Spray-for-Women-review-31ef

Nice bottle but smells cheap

I received this and few others as a gift. It comes in a nice bottle but the smell is a bit cheap. I only wear it cause I don't want to offend the person who gave it to me as a christmas gift. Just cause JLo is a superstar not all her products are super great quality. I wouldn't buy this for anyone. The bottle on the other hand is pretty so I give it 2 stars. its worth one but its not all that bad looking. I like JLOs music just not her products.

Smell fabulous

Comments about Jennifer Lopez Glow Fragrance:

I love the scent of the JLo perfume. It has a nice smell to it, not making you smell to strong. I got this when it first came out and have not traded to any different smells since receiving this as a gift. I think this is the best smell out there. I have very sensitive skin also which makes me Leary about putting anything on my skin and I have not had any issues with breakouts, rashes or so forth. Love this and would recommend it to every female@

My favorite

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Jennifer Lopez Glow Fragrance:

Jennifer Lopez Glow is one of my favorite fragrances. I have at least 6 bottles because I don't want to run out. It has a light yet pretty smell that lasts all day. I get so many co aliments when I wear this fragrance that I purchase it for family and friends on different occasions. I keep different sizes so that I can carry one in my purse.

I Love the smell of this so much

from Bixby, OK

Comments about Jennifer Lopez Glow Fragrance:

My husband actually picked this out and I must say that it is my favorite perfume. I love the smell of it so much, it isn't to strong to where it is overpowering. I think it is a great product for the price that you pay.

smell great without overwhelming others.

from Spotsylvania, VA

Comments about Jennifer Lopez Glow Fragrance:

Looking for new perfumes to suit me is not a task i take on well. However, i am pleased to say that i have found my scent. Glow, by JLO, is subtle, sexy, and wont wear off easily!

When i first started using this perfume, everyone in my family would stop and smell me...i would get all sorts of compliments and questions. The first question was, what perfume is that? of course i couldn't be mean, so i would tell them, then, before they ran off and bought it, they wanted to know if the scent wears off easily, i told them the truth, it will not! what i put on during my first shower is all i needed to last me through the day. The best thing about it is that no one is making the "umff" face, the one that lets you know that your scent is too strong for everyone. Glow is wonderfully scented and its strong enough to get noticed yet subtle enough to be loved by everyone. I truely recommend this perfume to all the ladies.

I LOVE the Jennifer Lopez Glow perfume !

from Draper, UT

Comments about Jennifer Lopez Glow Fragrance:

This Jennifer Lopez Glow Perfume has been my all time favorite! I have used it for a few years now and I literally go out of my way to buy it.I think it smells really refreshing and reminds me of the beach. I live in Utah and like to be reminded of the beach when I wear this pefume.( I know it sounds kinda silly!) I got this Jennifer Lopez Glow perfume a few years back from my mom and I instantly fell in love with the smell. I usually don't like to use perfume much, because a lot of them give me headaches. But this perfume has been great because it's not strong like other perfumes that can be annoying to be smelling. If you are looking for a fun, fresh, beachy fragrance, I totally recommend this Jennifer Lopez Glow perfume. The price is also not bad at all for how long the bottle last.Plus,who wouldn't want to smell like something Jennifer Lopez likes,hehe.I think the bottle that it comes in is really cute!

fresh and clean

from Cupertino, CA

Comments about Jennifer Lopez Glow Fragrance:

This is one of my favourite celebrity perfume. Thought I am not a huge Jennifer Lopez fan, I love her and her perfume. It is a combination of a clean soapy smell with a bit a of fresh floral. It has a very clean , nice and fresh smell to it. It really feels like you are just coming out of shower. The scent is not overpowring. I love the curvy, feminine shape of the bottle. Lasting power is also surprisingly good. I could smell the mossy notes in the bottom and I really like it. Its a fresh fruity green scent. It is some what like Blue Glow. The price is great too. If you are looking for a light, fresh, long lasting scent I highly recommend it. I love it on me and so does every body I know. get compliments on the scent every single time I wear it.

JLO Glow fragrance lasts all day

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Jennifer Lopez Glow Fragrance:

I am a big fan of perfumes and love to try new scents. Jennifer Lopez Glow perfume is one of the most recent perfumes that I have bought and I like it a lot. It has a very fresh scent that I can use just when I go to work. It's not a powerful or overbearing smell, and is perfect for use during the daytime. It lasts a long time, and my coworkers have told me that I smell very refreshing. At nighttime, I like to use more powerful fragrances when I go out. This Glow perfume lasts all day long until I get off of work, and even when I come home, my husband can still smell it on me. My husband also likes the fragrance as well. It's always a true fragrance test to find out if both sexes like the smell. That's when you know you have a good perfume. The only thing I don't like is the design of the bottle. I don't think it looks that nice.

5 star glow

from Cupertino, CA

Comments about Jennifer Lopez Glow Fragrance:

As has often been the case with celebrity fragrances, I expected little, so was pleasantly surprised. It is very wearable, and has excellent lasting power. The fragrance also lasts mostly all day. I can spray the fragrance at 6 o'clock in the morning and there will still be hints of it on me at 10 o'clock at night; now that is a quality perfume! "Glow" has a sweet, pleasant smell. None of her other perfumes compare to it. It was her first fragrance and it is still the only one I buy. I have had strangers stop me at the Mall or grocery store to ask what I'm wearing. This is the ONLY perfume that causes that to happen. It lasts all day. At first, I wasn't too sure if I should purchase this, due to all the negative reviews I heard from friends, but I decided to give it a try. On others who dislike it, it must not mix well with their body chemistry, but on me it smells wonderful. It has a very fresh scent to it.

Jennifer Lopez Glow is horrible

from Oakland, CA

Comments about Jennifer Lopez Glow Fragrance:

i didnt buy this perfume, because i would never buy it EveR. i was given this perfume as a gift, and it is one of the most stinkiest smells in the world. i remeber spraying it once and just wanting to throw it away. but as kind as i was i gave it a chance. i always spray it to see if i would change my mind but NOOOOO. i still have the bottle with me because it was a gift and like i said i thought i would change my mind about it. the bottle is unique and adorable , but i would never buy this and ppl reading this shouldnt either. i think everyone should smell this stuff before buying it or giving it as a gift. no offense but i think its for old ppl. it is definitely not a refreshing scent. its more of a musky smell.my advice smell it before u buy it...this is just my opinion by the way!

Off The Chain

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Jennifer Lopez Glow Fragrance:

That Glow by JLO is an excellent fragrance that'll have a man hormones off the chart. This scent is so alluring and freshly clean. I like to sport light color clothing with this perfume. This smell is a total turn on and head turner. Whenever I wear Glow by JLO, I get a lot of compliments and from women, I always get asked what I'm wearing. Some man once said to be, that I smell so good he'll drink my bath water, lol. It doesn't take much to smell so good, just a dab here and there. I think the best time to put on this fagrance is when you're fresh out the shower or tub, I've always noticed a different smell when you're fresh compared to just a wash up and a spray here and there. I make sure that my beauty supply is stocked with Glow by JLO. Her perfume is awesome and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to feel and smell sexy and attractive. Also, it'll be a great gift for anyone who is sociable.