4.8

4.8

Better option

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Jell-O Temptations Strawberry Cheesecake:

I honestly don't mind being tempted by Jell-O Temptations Strawberry Cheesecake Cups. Here's why: They are absolutely delicious but, that's not all. Unlike your average piece of cheesecake, these come in their own pre sealed portion controlled cups. They are deliciously layered with strawberry and lastly, a fluffy textured cheesecake flavored pudding dessert. It has less calories and fat than regular cheesecake and lightens the guilt trip load. It is healthier than opting for a slice of cheesecake too. There are generally a lot of coupons posted for this product so they are pretty inexpensive as well. Although they don't rate very high on the nutritional value charts, they definitely rate on the top of the taste and quality charts. I don't indulge in them on a regular basis but, when I do, I enjoy every bite as if it is the very first one. The are delicious and you'd really miss out on a tasty experience by skipping over them.

Delicious, a not so guilty pleasure

Comments about Jell-O Temptations Strawberry Cheesecake:

The packaging of this product has changed since the older picture above was posted, but the product is still delicious and hasn't changed at all. Jell-O Temptations Strawberry Cheesecake cups are actually a little addiction of mine lately. I recently went gluten free and these are a great way for me to still (sort of) experience my favorite desert that I can't eat anymore. They're really good, creamy, and only have 120 calories per cup. They really do taste like strawberry cheesecake.

Tastes just like cheesecake!

Comments about Jell-O Temptations Strawberry Cheesecake:

I have always been in love with strawberry cheesecake, so I was very excited to try this when it came out. It was amazing. This treat tastes exactly like strawberry cheesecake without the crust. It doesn't have pieces of strawberries in it, but I'm ok with that.The cups are usually too small for me because I always want more! The price is cheap and you just can't beat the wonderful taste!

Tastes just like cheesecake but without the crust

from Big Rapids, MI

Comments about Jell-O Temptations Strawberry Cheesecake:

These desserts come in a pack of three, about 4 oz. each serving, creamy cheesecake with strawberry topping. The texture is just like a "real" cheesecake; all that is missing is the crust, but the flavor is so yummy, you won't miss the crust, (or the extra calories!)

Each serving is 150 calories, 3 g fat, 28 g carbs and 3 g protein.

I love these yummy, perfectly portion controlled snacks! Very rich and decadent tasting.

Please keep your comments about the product, and not the TV commercials. I will report all hateful comments and have the administrators remove them, some of which they have removed already. Don't take out your hatred on me!