Other Snacks & Cookies:
Jell-O - Pudding Mix-Ins - All Flavors

Jell-O - Pudding Mix-Ins - All Flavors

Sweet sweet victory

Comments about Jell-O - Pudding Mix-Ins - All Flavors:

When I was in the store and spotted the jell-o pudding mix ins I was skeptical. I didn't think that these little delights would taste like the real desserts. When I tried the birthday cake flavor it was like I had died and gone to heaven. They were so delicious i had to go back and try a different kind the same day. My whole family loves these sweet treats. Jell-O has really stepped up their game.

The perfect low calorie treat.

from Ontario, NY

Comments about Jell-O - Pudding Mix-Ins - All Flavors:

I am a diabetic with heart disease who is trying to lose a lot of weight. Jell-o Sugar Free Puddings have been a big help. There are so many creamy flavors to choose from, Chocolate Fudge and Whit Chocolate being my personal favorites right now. Prepared with fat free milk, a 1/2 cup serving has no fats, and is very low in carbs and calories . There are so many flavors to choose from and I recently found out there are are a few I have yet to discover, but I look forward to trying them. For now I can recommend Chocolate Fudge, White Chocolate (all the chocolate flavors) and Pistachio ( great for Watergate salad). Thank you to the makers of Sugar Free Jell-o Pudding and gelatins.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Alamogordo, NM

Comments about Jell-O - Pudding Mix-Ins - All Flavors:

I purchased the Banana Caramel Pie. The taste was very good. You could definitely taste banana. The mix-ins were very crunchy--almost too crunchy-- with a good taste. I would definitely buy again. I have my eye on trying the Strawberry Shortcake.