4.8

4.8

Fun with food

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Jell-O - 100 Calorie Pack Pudding Snacks:

How could I not like Jell-O? The Jell-O One Hundred Calories Pudding Snack Cups are so enjoyable and convenient. One of the easiest ways to put a smile on a child's face. There are several flavor varieties to choose from. Out of all the flavor varieties, my personal favorites are the Devil's Food and the Vanilla Swirl. I love the thickness and overall texture of this tasty dessert. The vanilla swirl variety offers a tasty double. It tastes so good to not have to choose between chocolate and vanilla. It's kind of like a neopolitan double. The Devils food variety has a layer of dark chocolate followed by a milk chocolate then another layer of dark chocolate. The dark chocolate has a very distinct and decadent flavor while the milk chocolate balances out the devil's food layers perfectly. The Jell-O Pudding One Hundred Calorie Snack Cups are especially great for packing in a lunch box as a special afternoon treat. They are delicious. I would recommend them for everyone.

A six pack of 100 calorie pudding cups.

Comments about Jell-O - 100 Calorie Pack Pudding Snacks:

Jell-O 100 calorie pack pudding snacks are a pretty great way to beat a chocolate craving without ditching your diet. The pudding is really thick and creamy, and comes in a variety of yummy flavors. My only complaint is I always want more than one. I guess they wouldn't be 100 calories if they were bigger.

Can you believe this double chocolate Jell-O is healthier?

Comments about Jell-O - 100 Calorie Pack Pudding Snacks:

I've already loved the heavenly Jell-O pudding that was lighter chocolate between two layers of regular since I was in kindergarten, and I've gotten to indulge in it even more once I found the package that was just 100 calories! Whether you like them by themselves or enjoy dipping Oreos into them, you CANNOT go wrong with this better-for-you pudding! I want some right now just writing about it!

Brings out my inner kid

Comments about Jell-O - 100 Calorie Pack Pudding Snacks:

When I have a jell-o pudding cup it just reminds me of when I was a kid. I loved chocolate pudding and have a pudding cup in my lunch. As I get older i tend to pack on the pounds so of I want to splurge and have a pudding cup then I grab a Jell-O 100 calorie pack snack from the fridge and enjoy my time. They taste so good it sometimes i can't eat just 1

good, but Swiss Miss is better and a better value

Comments about Jell-O - 100 Calorie Pack Pudding Snacks:

Jell-O Pudding cups are a good, low calorie snack. They're satisfying, appeal to the kid in me, and are also a favorite of my son. They go great in a packed lunch with an ice pack to keep it cold. I prefer Swiss Miss when it comes to plain pudding like this however, and for a lower price Swiss Miss gives you two more cups than Jell-O.

great choice

Comments about Jell-O - 100 Calorie Pack Pudding Snacks:

I was skeptical of how these would taste, being that they are low calories, but from what I can tell, it is just small and maybe fake sugar? because they tasted how one would expect jello pudding to taste. they are a nice snack for lunch. I love the mixture of chocolate and vanilla for variety

A virtuous product with a great decadent taste!

from Oak Park, IL

Comments about Jell-O - 100 Calorie Pack Pudding Snacks:

Jell-O Pudding was first invented in 1936 and has been a popular American favorite ever since so I guess I shouldn't have been skeptical when somebody packed this item aboard the 100 Calorie bandwagon.  I just didn't see how ***Jell-O 100 Calorie Pack Pudding Snacks*** could be as good as the "real" thing but they are **REALLY** good.  I chose the Vanilla and Chocolate Swirl flavor and I couldn't have asked for a richer tasting snack.  Because I followed up with a cup of coffee, I could detect no aftertaste.  One ulterior note:  the six plastic cups in the package are not recyclable.

**STATS:**

One 4 oz. cup holds a single serving which contains 100 calories with zero calories from fat.  There are no fats or cholesterol, 210 mg. Sodium, 24 grams Total Carbs, zero Dietary Fiber, 17 grams Sugars and one gram Protein, along with 10% (D.V.) Calcium.

**TASTE TIP:**

***Jell-O 100 Calorie Pack Pudding Snacks ***taste best when well-chilled.  A small dollop of light whipped cream topping doesn't add too much disaster and really enhances the taste.  Another great accompaniment -- a few fresh berries or other seasonal fruit.

Bought the Jello pudding cups for kids-and then I ate them all!

from Augusta, GA

Comments about Jell-O - 100 Calorie Pack Pudding Snacks:

Pudding in a cup is a kid's food!  I thought of the pudding that comes in lunch bags as something made in a factory somewhere-usually in the grocery isle by dry snacks-popcorn, chips..so when I saw the Jello 100 calorie pudding packs by the milk in the dairy isle-I was intrigued.  I had always refused to buy my kids the nasty looking goop in the isles-any pudding that seems to have the shelf life of a twinkie is fairly suspicious..but this looked different.  Made with milk and under 100 calories!  I bought it for my kids, but the first time I opened one for my son, I absently licked the foil cover.  Now, I've never been one to indulge in kids snacks, but I told myself I was just hungry and went to get myself one of my own.  The only thought I had that was not positive after I finished that first cup was, "Why don't they make these bigger?"  Two days later, my son looking for a snack asked me where the pudding cups were,  I blushed.