3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

This one is light and fits into tiny doorways!

When my second son was born, I was looking for any double stroller that was NOT side-by-side because I've seen so many people struggling to navigate through doorways and crowded malls.  But then, my babysitter and my boss's wife did a little research themselves and purchased the Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport Umbrella Stroller for me as a surprise.  My first reaction was mixed, but **I fell in love with it** the very first time I used it!  My 3 year old now weighs about 36 pounds and my 1 year old weighs about 25, but I'd never guess I was pushing that much weight since the **stroller itself is virtually weightless** compared to my "Travel System" which only carries ONE child in the first place.  We have a Saturn SL2 (not large by any means) and I can fit this stroller in the trunk with **room to spare** as well as the front seat if I absolutely had to.  The thing **folds up really neatly.**  The seats have removeable padding for warmth on cool days or air flow on hot days.  The one caution I would give is when pushing down with your foot on the lower bars to lock it open, don't force it.  I managed to bend one of the bars inward while I was attempting to push it downward.  To qualify the situation, the baby was getting heavy and I was in a hurry.  The stroller still works fine and is just as safe (as far as I can tell); I was just bummed that I pushed so hard in the wrong direction.  I regularly take my boys down to the drugstore using this stroller and have had **no problem making my way** into and around the store, even passed a stocking clerk in the aisle!  We've walked home with two soda 12-packs undernearth and a couple of plastic grocery bags hung onto the handles with very little effort.  I highly recommend the Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport Umbrella Stroller.

Awesome Purchase

We bought this stroller after I found I had my daughter, my son was 10 months old at the time so both really needed to be in a stroller still. Due to the style of the double side by side stroller it did not get much use the first six months of purchasing it since it did not fit well in many stores. But then summer hit and it became the hit of mommies life. It has great traction to go to the park go off road and into the sand then back onto the path with no problems! It washed up extremely well after several spilled juice and milk bottles. I loved the comfort of the handles and how easy it was to manuvior with just myself extremely comfortable both kids loved sitting in this stroller compared to the other stroller I had purchased for in store use. After using it until my children were three and four we passed it down to my niece and her cousin which my sister in law was baby sitting at the time and she is still using it daily and the stroller still handles as if it is brand new! I love this stroller and this brand and will definitely recommened to friends and family as well as consider buying another like this if I ever have any more children

I regret purchasing this stroller.

from Drakesboro, Ky

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Lightweight
  • Smooth Ride

Cons

• Bulky
  • Cumbersome
  • Hard To Maneuver

• Toddlers

Comments about Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport Umbrella Stroller:

I bought this stroller so that when I took my daughter and goddaughter out in public they could both have a good view. Unfortunately, the stroller is too wide to fit through the aisles of most stores and it is very hard to turn the stroller.

Amazing

Comments about Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport Umbrella Stroller:

As a mother of a 1 and 2 year old this stroller has made everything from go to the park to going to the grocery store so much easier.

Safety
I love the fact that its has a double lock harness that is a little hard to open and close making it hard for my girls to get out.

Great lightweight double stroller

Comments about Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport Umbrella Stroller:

At a decent pricepoint, I don't think you'll find a better double umbrella stroller. There are more expensive ones out there that may be better, but I think this one suits our needs nicely. It's compact enough to fit in the trunk of my compact car, but big enough when unfolded to be comfortable for my twins. I like the fact that you can convert the seats from mesh to solid backing depending on the weather. It collapses and expands easily, which is a big plus for me. And the little pockets for storing things like keys, snacks, etc. are a nice touch.

My only complaints are about the sun shield, which doesn't really cover them too well, and the width of the handles. I find that I have to steer with the middle and right or left handle so that my arms aren't too far spread out. I did try to attach a double stroller set of storage pockets which attach to the handles, but the outermost handles are too wide. I had to attach it to the middle and one of the outer handles in order for it to work.

Overall, I would recommend this double stroller for anyone looking for a decent side-by-side twin umbrella stroller. You can't go wrong.

Child Comfort
The sun shield could cover them a little better.

Awesome Purchase

Great Little Double stroller

from Rutherfordton, NC

Comments about Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport Umbrella Stroller:

My husband and I decided to purchase a double stroller right before the birth of our second child. We purchased a Jeep Wrangler twin stroller. We have been very pleased with the purchase.

This stroller seems to be designed pretty well. Two children can ride in this stroller with no problem.

Safety
I do not have any complaints about the safety of this product other than when you are closing it up it is easy to pinch your fingers in the hardware of the stroller.

Child Comfort
My children (3 and 1 year) both seem comfortable in this stroller. The stroller allows you to lay each seat of the stroller back individually for sleeping babies.

Maneuverability
Since it is a double stroller it is a little hard to maneuver, but that is to be expected. It is an umbrella type stroller so it isn't too bulky.

This stroller seems to be durable. We have used the stroller a good bit so there is some wear on the fabric, but nothing major.

Lightweight and reliable!

Comments about Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport Umbrella Stroller:

We bought a tandem travel system when our twin girls were first born, but it was so, so heavy (as are most double travel systems on the market). As soon as our girls were able to hold their own heads up, we switched to this Jeep stroller and have never looked back! We use it for everyday shopping, and also for 3 mile walks around our neighborhood. The stroller does fit through most doorways, though sometimes some wriggling is involved. It's still worth it though since it is so lightweight and easy to manuveur. One last note; the sunshades included are pretty much useless. They are so tiny you have to constantly reposition them as the suns' position or your own changes. We just snapped them off and use it without them, but there are definitely sunny days where we would like to have a good shade. All in all, I definitely recommend this stroller!

Sunshade is useless

Lightweight and compact

from North Richland Hills, TX

Comments about Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport Umbrella Stroller:

This is a great stroller for traveling. I used it in the airport and it is easy to fold down and fits through doorways. It is also my go to stroller for Disneyland because I can manage to get two kids on the tram while holding it. The only draw back is it doesn't reclince and the umbrella doesn't provide decent shade.

The umbrella on the stroller is a bit complicated and does not provide shade for the kids.

Safety
Best for toddlers since kids need to be able to sit up without support to use this stroller properly

Child Comfort
This stroller does not go into a reclined position so naps and sleeping can be uncomfortable.

Maneuverability
This stroller has three handles and cannot be easily maneuvered with one hand.

The bar where the stroller folds down needs to be treated gently. It can bend easy if pushed the wrong way. It bent back into place, however, that compromises the strength of the metal and eventually will break if bent too many times.

• Maneuverability:

Great milage for the space it takes to store!

Comments about Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport Umbrella Stroller:

This stroller has been the best I have owned out of 5 different strollers. I love that it really does not take up a lot of space when it is folded. This is the smallest double stroller I have found, and I find that my kids really like it we have used it for several years now and it still works great, we have not had any problems with anything breaking on it. The seats are soft and flexible enough that a very young baby can ride beside an older child. I think we started putting my youngest in it when he was about 3 months old. I could not do that with the other double stroller I had. Over all it has been the best one, yes the wheels are small and not suited for off roading much but I find I can push it across grass with out a problem. I do wish it had bigger canopy's to block the sun but it is nice that there is one for each child so they can be moved independently. Harness is good and easy to use.

the twin mobile

Comments about Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport Umbrella Stroller:

The jeep wangler twin sport umbrella stroller is a very good value. A unique design to transport two chidren at once. very light weight , it is easy to manuver in the tightest spots. long lasting and durable. It gives your children a comfortable ride. saftey straps included no worries here.

Best Twin Umbrella Stroller We Have Owned

Comments about Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport Umbrella Stroller:

We have 2 year old twin boys who have been 3 umbrella strollers. This was my first umbrella twin, I was weary at first but so glad we got it! Easy to juggle while loading and unloading the car. The steering is also very smooth. The best thing about it is it can withstand chocolate smears, kicking, and jumping from our tiny terrors.