Other Strollers:

Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain 3-Wheel Stroller

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

Great for active lifestyle parents

This stroller originally caught our (well, my) eye becuase it looks SO DARN COOL!! But, as I got to researching it, turns out it was exactly what we (by we, I mean me!) were looking for. We are into sports and do all kind of outdoor activities and our little one goes EVERYWHERE with us. This stroller is great if you buy it for use as its intended purpose - very smooth on bumpy terrain, easy to push and navigate on varying surfaces.

I love the music player hook-up feature, too, but truthfully it just makes it SO much easier to take baby stroller "off-roading." I love that you can either lock the front wheel or allow it to swivel, and lots of recline options on the seat - lots of versatility overall. The shade over baby is large and has a nice pull down, tinted visor in front that really comes in handy...not to mention all the storage space - WOW!

We use it with our newborn, though it does require an insert (we use the Snuzzly) to make it fit to her small body.

It is a bit on the heavy side and bulky - you for sure need an SUV or large vehicle to haul it around. Not a great everyday stroller, but I definitely recommend it if you are going to use it for its intended purpose. If not, you might want to get something else that's not so big and heavy.

About average value - nice for travel

We purchased this stroller for our son, because our other traditional stroller just wasn't cutting it for walking in the woods and on trails. This stroller has a great entertainment center for the kiddo, boasting a steering wheel with squeeking horn and cup holders for a bottle or sippy cup. The steering wheel comes off, leaving a place to put a snack or toy. You can also remove that whole piece so that the child can easily get in and out. The front wheel can be locked into place like a traditional jogging stroller allowing for better control while jogging or on uneven terain. When in the mall or on pavement the front wheel can be unlocked allowing the stoller to turn quite efficiantly. On the handle there are two cup holders as well as a compartment for keys, cell phone, etc. and there is a nice sized basket under the seat for shopping bags. The seat can be adjusted for a sleeping child, and there is a nice sized awning that can be pulled out when the sun is bright or when raining - with a small window to look through to check on your child. Child has safety belt that fastens around waist and up between legs and you can also fasten the straps that come down over shoulders (optional).The back wheels are decked out with shocks - which I think is the biggest fault of the stroller. I had thought that it would make sense to have them to make the ride more comfortable for the child, but have found that it causes the stroller to be more tippy - falling to the side quite easily. I've also noticed that when walking on level ground the stroller seems to lean to the side a bit - maybe the shocks are too soft. Our stroller has tipped twice now and it is very scary when the child is inside. Also, I've had the stroller for about 1 year now, and I have a horrible squeek in the wheel that just won't go away which was there from day one. The stroller folds down for storage in the trunk or just to save space. Compared to traditional jogging stollers this is a huge advantage. I couldn't make it fit into a Ford Focus trunk, but it would fit in the back seat. It will fit in the trunk of our Ford Taurus and our Dodge Grand Caravan with ease.Overall, I've been pleased with this stroller - it is quite easy to manuver and offers lots of toys. I think the shocks are not necessary and are more a risk of causing the stroller to tip.

overall a stroller I like

Comments about Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain 3-Wheel Stroller:

The only thing I do not like is that you have to inflate the tires, and they seems to deflate as you use the stroller. The stroller is easy to turn and use to run with.

I like the underside pocket for blankets, purses and diaper bags. I like that it has a cup holder and that the toys are removable.

Safety
Smaller babies can slide down in the stroller.

Child Comfort
This was ideal once my child reached about 6 months. We started using the stroller when she was 4 months and had to use several blankets so she could both sit up and not slide around.

Maneuverability
I love running with this stroller! It is easy to turn and maneuver.

The stroller is easy to clean up. As far as traveling, it is easy as long as you use the lock on the side to keep it held together. I can pick the stroller up with one arm and put it in the back of a vehicle. I remember a few instances where I had baby in one had and the stroller in the other. It is also easy to move folded up and two wheels on the ground.

The best stroller

Comments about Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain 3-Wheel Stroller:

This stroller is by far superior to any other stroller i have ever pushed. It goes over any type of terrain with ease. We have a permeate campsite with a camper and it pushes through the woods with ease. i would recremend this stroller to anyone who asked me

Lots of room for baby

Comments about Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain 3-Wheel Stroller:

I really liked this stroller when it was set up and rolling around. It rolls and turns easy. The brake is easy to apply. It fold and unfolds in a snap. But it is still fairly bulky and the tires never held air. The speaker doesn't get very loud, but with a kid around it doesn't really need to be.

My only grip was that my kid couldn't reach the steering wheel until he was almost out of the stroller making it almost useless the entire time we had it. When he could play with it he liked it. Lots of storage in the front and back. Cup holders were neat to have too.

Safety
Multiple straps to hold a child in as well as a little viewing window so you can look down up on your child from behind while the shade is up. The tray moves so you can easily put a child in or take them out.

Child Comfort
My son never complained and the chair even lays flat so he could nap.

Maneuverability
with the three wheels you could maneuver around anything that any other stroller can.

It held up great except for the tires, the tubes never held air.

Very Convenient

Comments about Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain 3-Wheel Stroller:

We have been using this for a year and never had any problem with wheels, transporting it and maneuvarability. And the best thing is we always use this to shop whenever. My husband has research this product and it really is worth it for what you pay for

Better than B.O.B. !!!!

from Chaska, MN

Comments about Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain 3-Wheel Stroller:

I have tried many "walkers" before sticking with this one. Currently I own 2 strollers, this one and a Maclaren. This is better than any jogger I have tried. I bough 3 others and returned them because they were not what I was looking for. I have a bigger child and this roomy seat is fabulous! He can rest comfortably and even nap in it and the steering wheel is a major bonus. What I really love is that it's so roomy in the feet/leg area. I can wrap a blanket around his and I know it wont fall off. All other strollers his feet would dangle. I personally don't see what others pay so much more for the BOB. This has all the features and more! Rides smooth and we just love it.

• Maneuverability:

Great stroller, really holds up well. Stylish and fun.

from Saint Clair Shores, MI

Comments about Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain 3-Wheel Stroller:

This really is a great stroller. I would happily buy it again. We have gone through 2 kids with it from infancy to preschool and it would still hold up for at least one more. It travels well, holds a ton of cargo and the kids love the toys on the front.
We have always received a lot of compliments on it as well.

I love the design. We bought this because of the adjustable handle bar. My husband is very tall and this was easy for him to push without having to bend too much.

Safety
Safety is great as long as all the tires stay fully inflated, which is easy to do with the built in air pump. If the tires are low however, it can become a bit tippy. I also really liked the 5 point safety harness and adjustable back.

• Maneuverability:

Smooth ride--so easy to push!

from Springfield, MO

Comments about Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain 3-Wheel Stroller:

Borrowed the Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain stroller from my sister-in-law with my first baby, and I loved it so much that I bought one for my second.  Its inflatable tires make for a very smooth ride.  I've had this stroller for almost 2 years now and never had to reinflate the tires although the stroller does come with a pump.  The front wheel locks into place, although I'm really not sure why since it's not truly a "jogging" stroller.  I prefer to keep mine unlocked and it is so so easy to manuever.  The brake is easy to set and release which is a relief compared to other strollers I have used.  The seat reclines for resting children or sits up tall in the event they want to snack out of the snack tray or play with the battery powered steering wheel.  There is a place to plug an iPod in to play through speakers somewhere built into the stroller.  I've never used that feature, but it seems kind of neat.  The main drawbacks in my opinion are that it is quite cumbersome to fold, and that the seat sits too far back from the tray (my little one still can't reach snacks in it or play with the steering wheel).  Oh, and another nice thing about it is that there is a strap included with the stroller so that you can use it with an infant carrier.  It doesn't look terribly secure, but according to the packaging, it can be done.

LOVE this stroller!!

Comments about Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain 3-Wheel Stroller:

I was looking for a jogging stroller when I bought this. When I bought it I thought it was a jogging stroller... I was disappointed to get it home and realize it is NOT an offical jogging stroller. However my husband has used this in 2 mini-marathons and has had no issues with it. This is a GREAT stroller. Lots of basket space, you can plug a CD player or MP3 player into it... it has a place for your drink, etc. I actually LIKE the toggle and string feature as it helps get the perfect recline posistion - not just whatever 2 or 3 posistions normal. It comes with its own small tire pump - another great feature. It glides over all terrain easily, even sand is not much of a problem. Best of all my son loves the steering wheel and mirror toys on the front. My only con about this is it is huge and bulky and can be a pain to get in and out of the trunk. You HAVE to make sure the seat is in the proper posistion or it will not fold all the way down. But it is not such a big deal that I wouldn't recommend this stroller. It has a decent price, and you will really be glad you bought it!!

A great stroller for the money!

from Clearwater, FL

Comments about Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain 3-Wheel Stroller:

I purchased this stroller about 6 months ago and I have to say it has held up really well.  The fabric/material seems to resist stains and is a good color for masking any marks.  Our previous stroller (a Graco light green color) could not compare with this!  My son seems to be really comfortable in the stroller and even takes naps quite comfortably from time to time.  It's a really smooth ride as long as you keep the tires pumped up with air (it comes with a pump).  We've used the speakers occasionally when we remember to bring our Ipod out with us, but mostly we use the Mp3 storage compartment for cell phone, keys, etc.  There is ample storage in the stroller and it comes with little pouches that can be attached to the sides, but we don't actually use these.  My son loves the steering wheel, but we don't keep it on all the time as that takes away the area for snacks, etc.  The only issues we've had are that we tend to go to theme parks a lot and it is a very bulky stroller for taking on the trams/trains.  But, that is a small price to pay for such a nice, easy-riding stroller.  I would definitely recommend it to other parents.  M son is 2 and we expect to use this stroller for a couple more years and if it's still in good shape, maybe even for our next child.

Turns on a dime and folds conveniently

from Allen Park, MI

Comments about Jeep Liberty Limited Urban Terrain 3-Wheel Stroller:

This stroller has been a kind of relief in comparison to other products. The Jeep Stroller has several comfortable positions for a baby and toddler, it turns easily, and it washes easily. The folding mechanism is a little different than the bend-in-half-and-forward technique of most strollers. This one bends in half, yes, but it folds backwards. This eliminates some of the bulk you can get folding it the other way. Added to these other fine attributes, the Jeep stroller provides a cup holder and has a storage pouch on the back.