Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for All Hair Types
Jason Natural Cosmetics
Jason Natural Cosmetics Jason Tea Tree Shampoo

Jason Natural Cosmetics Jason Tea Tree Shampoo

Smells good, Feels good, just not so sure it does what it says..

from Round Lake, IL

Comments about Jason Natural Cosmetics Jason Tea Tree Shampoo:

I bought this shampoo for a couple reasons.. First off, I was at the start of my quest to use better-for-me cosmetics and products. This has different stamps for being organic and kind to animals, etc. so that was what originally drew me to this product.

When I decided on Jason and was looking at the different ones they had to find one that was best for my hair and scalp, I ended up choosing this Tea Tree blend- I have a really dry scalp and issues on that front, and so I was hoping that the promise that Tea Tree oil would help regulate my scalp and take care of what issues I was having...

I also got the matching Tea Tree Conditioner to help. I used it for a good period of time and it did nothing to help with my scalp. I ended up trying something different, which helped better than this product.

It smells good, and I don't doubt its better for people.. animals.. and the environment, but if you want to get this Tea Tree blend to help with your scalp issues, then keep looking and find something else. This didn't help me at all in that department!

IF ONLY YOU COULD GIVE A NEGATIVE STAR RATING!!!!

from Charleston, TN

Comments about Jason Natural Cosmetics Jason Tea Tree Shampoo:

I am a natural, organic, green-friendly person.  I purchased this shampoo as I love tea tree oil and I have a need to balance my scalp in order for my fine hair to look decent and to avoid itchy dry scalp.  All I can say is....wow.  How could something so "natural" cause such a horrible reaction?  I broke out in hives for a week so bad that I couldn't even work.  I know that it was the shampoo that was the culprit because I took it to a biofeedback specialist and they identified it as the cause.  When they looked at the ingredients they ended up not being so "natural" after all.  I am not allergic to anything until now.  I would say if you have any kind of allergies, be careful about Jason products.  I still, unfortunately didn't pinpoint which unnatural ingredient caused the problem but I know it's not the tea tree oil because I use it in many of my other cosmetic products.  If I could sue for pain and suffering......just kidding.  I'm not hateful.  I just don't like this stuff.