Other Misc. Vitamins:
Jarrow Formulas Fem-dophilus

Jarrow Formulas Fem-dophilus

fem-dophilus works

Comments about Jarrow Formulas Fem-dophilus:

i always get bacterial infections and yeast infections non stop and i was so sick of it . than i seen a couple of similar products like fem-dophilus at wholefoods and fem-dophilus looked promising so i bought fem-dophilus,hoping it will help me get rid of my infections for good and guess what?:) so far i have not had bacterial or yeast infections since :) i took, i think was a one month supply,didnt get any infections threw out the month, which is really good for me because i was getting them every two weeks. i finally found something that works. i took only a one month supply and its been 3 months since and i have not had any infections at all yet and another thing i noticed while taken them is they made me feel well.

Jarrow Formulas, Inc. Fem-dophilus

from Silver City, NM

Comments about Jarrow Formulas Fem-dophilus:

Jarrow Formulas, Inc. Fem-dophilus is an oral probiotic supplement that is formulated with five billion cfu of clinically documented Lactobacillus strains. Jarrow Formulas Fem-dophilus is made to help promote vaginal and urinary tract health. I think this is a great product, especially when you cant (or dont want to) eat a lot of yogurt. I dont like to take pills, so I open a capsule of Jarrow Formulas Fem-dophilus and empty it into a bottle of orange or cranberry juice, (or whatever Im drinking at the time) and shake it up well, then drink as usual. I have found this probiotic supplement to be very effective. The suggested use of Fem-dophilus is one capsule per day and then increase to two capsules per day as needed. With only having to take one capsule a day, it is an easy and cost effective way to get the probiotics you need. Fem-dophilus is a very effective womens supplement. I really love this product!