View more body lotions

Jaqua
Jaqua Pink Buttercream Frosting Hand Creme 2 oz

Jaqua Pink Buttercream Frosting Hand Creme 2 oz

3.3

The best fragrance I've ever seen in a hand cream.

from Marcus Hook, PA

Comments about Jaqua Pink Buttercream Frosting Hand Creme 2 oz:

This hand cream tops the list for me when it comes to fragrance; but the combination of excessive cost, greasy feeling, and unnatural products has caused me to stop using it. Unfortunately the all-natural products cannot duplicate the rich fragrances of the chemicals; but with skin as sensitive as mine, I have to be really careful.

sweet but greasy

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Jaqua Pink Buttercream Frosting Hand Creme 2 oz:

This is the sweetest smelling lotion ever!  I love the scent but do feel like  I can't touch anything for a few minutes after I put it on.  This is a great lotion to slather your hands with and then put hydrating gloves on to really lock in the moisture.  Do that for 10 minutes and then your hand will be soft, sweet smelling and not as greasy.

smells great feels a bit greasy

from Boise, ID

Comments about Jaqua Pink Buttercream Frosting Hand Creme 2 oz:

let me just say that i love lotion. i am a dry skin sufferer so i am always looking for a soothing lotion. unfortunately jaqua pink buttercream frosting does not cut it for me. the scent is perfectly yummy and leaves you smelling good enough to eat. that does not make up for its greasy application. i don't like the way it makes my hands oily after using it. after a few minutes it soaks into the skin and leaves them soft. it just doesn't have enough moisture for me.

Yummy smell, greasy feel.

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Jaqua Pink Buttercream Frosting Hand Creme 2 oz:

This creme smells divine!  My husband even has been asking me why I smell like Candy!

However, this takes too long to absorb, leaving your oiled for several moments.

I would prefer a lighter formula in the same scent.