Other Sewing Machines:
Mechanical Sewing Machines
Janome
Janome Sewist Sewing & Quilting Machine

Janome Sewist Sewing & Quilting Machine

Great machine to start out with

Comments about Janome Sewist Sewing & Quilting Machine:

I now use this machine as a second one to take to classes or when my bigger machine is in for service. Even though the machine sits unused in its case for months at a time, when I need it I have never had a problem with it. The machine is ready to go when I need it. When it was my only machine I really enjoyed it also, a great basic stitch machine that was dependable and easy to use. The stitches were always good, the tension even and easy to adjust if needed. I love the way the thread is threaded on easily and the bobbin winds easily also. I've been to many classes and seen people struggle with threading machines or bobbins but this machine is logical and easy to use. On the rare occasion that I have a question I keep the manual nearby and usually can find what I need there. The machine is quiet and easy to transport when needed. I love the look of the Janome machines, they are modern looking and smooth with makes them easy to keep clean. An excellent choice for a beginner or experienced sewing enthusiast.

• Stitch Performance: