4.8
HT2008LE
Janome Heart Truth Computerized Sewing Machine

Janome Heart Truth Computerized Sewing Machine

4.8

A great machine for beginners with room to grow!

from Salem, OR

Comments about Janome Heart Truth Computerized Sewing Machine:

I received the Janome Heart Truth sewing machine for Christmas a couple of years ago not even knowing how to sew. This sewing machine is perfect for me. It was extremely easy to learn how to use and has enough features that it will grow with me as I learn how to sew more. I also love how the accessories are really inexpensive as compared to other sewing machines. This allows me to have everything I need to make quality things without all the cost. The only downside is having to scroll through all the stitches if I want a stitch that's haf way through the list, but the most common stitches are up towards the top of the list, so it really isn't that much of a bother. Overall, I love it and I'm glad I have it!

Quietist sewing machine I've ever owned

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Janome Heart Truth Computerized Sewing Machine:

I purchased my Janone Heart machine about two years ago, and I love using it.  The purpose of the purchase was to have a sewing machine to use while my embroidery machine was being utilized.  I've owned several machines over the years, mostly Singers. This machine is by far my favorite, aside from my embroidery machine, because it is so quiet and has just enough stitches to satisfy my needs.

Love, Love, Love my Janome Heart machine it is a total workhorse

from Mesquite, TX

Comments about Janome Heart Truth Computerized Sewing Machine:

I can't begin to tell you how much I love my Janome Heart Truth 2008!  You get so much with it that the value can't be beat because it truly feels and runs like a more expensive machine. I'm in a pretty large sewing group and once one person got one it wasn't long before almost half of us had one. Even in my own family we have three including my sister and mother. Once you start sewing with it you find yourself spoiled to its features like being able to set the speed, knotter, automatic threader, memorized needle down on stop, the 15 different needle positions, needle stop "up", Superior Feed System, and extra high pressure foot for extra clearance, easy threading and bobbin loading, and just so simple and easy to use.  This machine has a wide customer base since it is the perfect machine for a beginner and also for someone who has been sewing for ages.  My mother grew up sewing and she uses it but it is still great for my 5 year old daughter to use too we just change the speed setting to slow and off she goes. You just can't go wrong with this machine.    Find a friend that has one or go to a dealer and try it out for yourself. I know you'll fall in love with it like we did.  Happy sewing!

A great all around machine with lots of growing room!

from Blairsville, GA

Comments about Janome Heart Truth Computerized Sewing Machine:

I used a Kenmore for about 3 years during my early beginning stages (and I still have it and use it). I wanted to upgrade to add stitches to my capability and boy did I get them! I decided on the Janome Heart Truth 2008 Limited Edition after much research and thought. I just love this machine. It gives a lot for the money. I had the hang of it before leaving the store, and I was not on a computerized machine before. Anyone can use this with ease. I like the threader, although I was told it is the most common item to break since it is a small-ish plastic piece. My old machine I had to step on the 'gas' and then help it start up with the hand wheel. Not this baby. It is so smooth. I can get triple the work done in the same amount of time I used to spend with my old machine.
The only big negative right now is that I have to use the -/+ buttons to scroll through the stitches and it doesn't wrap around when you get to the end. For instance, if you get to the last stitch, use it and decide to go back to straight stitch number 1, then you have to use the - to get all the way back. Not a deal breaker, but something that Janome will hopefully upgrade on other machines.
I would highly recommend this machine!! It will stay with me for years to come, whether I add a more fancy machine or not, this will be my main workhorse I think, but it does have some pretty stitches, too.

I can't say enough positive things about this machine!