Other Sewing Machines:

Janome Computerized Sewing Machine

Janome AQS2009 Sewing Machine - a Powerhouse

from Castle Rock, CO

Comments about Janome Computerized Sewing Machine:

A good-quality, hardworking machine that will handle about anything you can throw at it. The one drawback: it was a little hard to figure out for threading, and it took time to figure out how to fill the bobbin. Once those were figured out: great!

Janome Sewing Machine

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Janome Computerized Sewing Machine:

I currently own several sewing machines and this is by far my new favorite.  The sewing is smooth.  It is easy to thread and the stitches are even and never bunch on the bobbin side.  I have used it on several different weights of fabric and it sews like a gem on each and everyone.  I can see why this was endorsed by the Sewing organizations as a quality machine.  Although this is the first Janome I have owned, based on the quality of this machine it will not be the last.  Additionally, my machine came with free lessons on using the machine. I am not sure if that is sponsored by Janome or is unique to the store from which I purchased my machine.  Either way, the machine is so easy to use, the class was actually superfulous.  The various feet that are available for the machine also enhance its versatility.  I have only begun to envision the possiblities with attachments such as the ruffler.  To date, I have used the standard pressure foot and the quilting foot.  Both worked very well and I look forward to trying out other.