View more mascara

Jane. Hi-Fiber Mascara

It works for me!

from Hartville, OH

Comments about Jane. Hi-Fiber Mascara:

I recently switched to Organic make-up because I am sick of all the chemicals!  I tried Jane Hi-Fiber Waterproof Mascara in Basic Black.  I liked the way the wand was shaped.  I liked the way it glided right on my lashes without clumps!  It did not lengthen, thicken, or make them lush, but did remain water-proof as the package indicated.  I was able to apply two coats of mascara and it made my eye lashes look great.  I love the fact that there are no harmful chemicals in Jane Hi-Fiber Waterproof Mascara.  It has me as a returning customer because it works great and looks great on my lashes.  I would compare it to Rimmel Long Lash Mascara in the dark purple bottle.  But I would purchase the Jane because it doesn't have any bad chemicals in it.  I am worth the little bit of extra money that the Jane Hi-Fiber Waterproof Mascara it costs and will continue to buy it over and over.  I would recommend this to anyone.

WOW This is great mascara!

from Forney, TX

Comments about Jane. Hi-Fiber Mascara:

This is the best mascara I have found in a very long time.  It really makes my lashes look longer and thicker.  So many of the new mascaras weigh down my lashes and it is a big mess.  This makes my lashes look the way they did when I was a teen.  I love it, but it can be hard to find in my area.