Other Treadmills:

Jane Fonda Manual Fold-Away Treadmill

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

Most effective and simple pieces of fitness equipment

Comments about Jane Fonda Manual Fold-Away Treadmill:

I have enjoyed my manual treadmill for years now. It has made such a difference in my energy level and stamina.

Effective, treadmill facilitates the motion of walking which improves my overall health. If you maintain your treadmill as per the guide in the owners manual there should be only minor types of repairs. The treadmill is easy to store and folds up well. I am able to get a high performance workout!

Comfort
for the most part it does provide comfort while walking. I wish the bars for your hands were lower so my are wouldn't have pain. The height bothers my injured rotator cuff.

Oh my goodness! What a dream! Just get on it and start walking. You can walk as slow or fast as you want to.

It is sturdy well built and the belt stays where it suppose to be without slippage.

It is what it is, a treadmill and a piece of exercise equipment. I don't know how you can make it more attractive. The functionality needs improvement in the area of the from had bars.

Nice Manual Treadmill

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Jane Fonda Manual Fold-Away Treadmill:

This treadmill has been in my family for well over 7 years. I love the fact that this treadmill is manual and doesn't have a loud motor. I can wake up early in the morning and complete my 25 minute walking routine on my treadmill without waking anyone up. I use my treadmill to workout while watching my favorite shows on television and sometimes while reading a book

This particular treadmill is easy to store because it folds down. The design of this treadmill is very sturdy and will last for a very long time. One never have to worry about the motor burning out because it is a manual treadmill.

I use my treadmill at least 4 times a week. Recently I purchased a fitness dvd that actual incorporates the usage of a treadmill for the cardio segments. This is a great product and it helps me stay fit and healthy. The price of this product is a lot cheaper than other treadmills that are motorized.

Great little machine!

from Davis, CA

Comments about Jane Fonda Manual Fold-Away Treadmill:

I bought my first Jane Fonda Treadmill over a decade ago and loved it. It's perfect to watch television by. It has a permanent incline which could bother others, but is perfect for me. It causes me to walk uphill, albeit only 20 degrees or so.

It is study enough if I wish to run on it. But, I'm not sure how study it would be for someone over 200 pounds--I'm only 130 pounds. It has to be somewhat sturdy to have lasted all these years though.

The treadmill keeps track of miles walked and calories burned, but this is the only part of the machine that failed after five years of use.

One of the coolest factors is the fact that it folds up easily to be stored under a bed or behind a door. I keep mine in a utility closet.

It gives me a good workout and keeps me stronger than when I don't use it.

Comfort
It is comfortable to walk on. The incline isn't an issue at all.

It's super easy to use. It isn't heavy, so I can lift it easily out of my closet. It folds quickly into place and I step on to it. The treadmill rolls easily, but still gives me a good workout.

I've had it over 10 years and it is still going.

I love the fact that it is simple, clean and stores easily.

easy to use and store

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Jane Fonda Manual Fold-Away Treadmill:

This product was the first I found on the market that really does what it says. you get the workout and results that you were looking for. Storage space is not a problem because it folds up and goes away out of sight and out of mind.  I also found this easy to stay with in a routine which other treadmills I could not. I found this treadmill to be  made of sturdy , strong material. This will give it many long years of use.Other treadmills in the same price range are made of lesser quality material and will not stand up to dailly workouts in my opinion. If quality and affordability is what you are looking for. Then here it is just waiting for you to order. Don't sit back and think about it. this is the answer I found that really works with little effort and great results in your body and  outlook on life itself. Sitting back and saying tomorrow or the day after never works trust me. So get it trust it .

A great piece of equipment!

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Jane Fonda Manual Fold-Away Treadmill:

I saw this Jane Fonda treadmill on a tv info-mercial when it first came out.  I was attracted to how it can be folded up and stored away at convenience.  It wasn't until year's later when I saw it in a exercise equipment re-sale shop that I bought it.  I love it!

It's relatively light-weight and not very wide and it truly does store away nicely.  (I can fit it under a bed.)  It has a tape deck on the bars so you can pop in a cassette and listen to it while walking.  It also has an monitor that keeps track of your MPH, distance walked, and time spent walking.  You should know that this treadmill is built on a permanent incline, so if you want adjustments then this is not the one for you.  While I prefer outdoor walking, this treadmill serves me well on snowy and rainy days.  I don't know if it's still being manufactured, but if not, then maybe, with a little investigation, you can find a used one that's still in excellent condition.....that's how I got mine!