View more foundation

Other Foundations:
Jane.
Jane. Be Pure Mineral Skin Perfecting Sheer Foundation

Jane. Be Pure Mineral Skin Perfecting Sheer Foundation

Jane Be Pure Mineral products ROCK!

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Jane. Be Pure Mineral Skin Perfecting Sheer Foundation:

I adore Jane make up products, and was very happy to find a whole collection of mineral based products in the Jane cosmetic line.  I have used the skin perfecting sheer foundation, and find it to be very nice. It gives great coverage for an every day look, and people notice it's use right away!  I get compliments on my skin all the time, and people are always asking how do I keep my skin looking so great. I often get people that say things like 'your skin looks so great and you don't wear make-up... how do you do it?!'  Truth is, I use this sheer foundation and they don't even realize I have it on! I also like the fact that their products have sunscreen in them, as taking care of your skin is very important ESPECIALLY as it relates to sun damage. I like the foundation as it has a pleasant smell as well, I am not fond of particularly medicated, chemical, or perfumed products. I especially like this product because it's scented but not overpowering with it's scent. It goes on smooth and easy, is long lasting, and give skin a more natural appearance than some heavier foundations. I recommend that women everywhere give this product a try!  I love it! --- I also love the mineral finishing powder and the tinted moisturizer! ---they are awesome as well.