4,138 reviews
Other E-commerce Websites:
JanSport

Summary

We're the original. JanSport started making packs and outdoor gear back in 1967. We're about the journey, the discovery of fun, freedom, and adventure.
That's what inspired our three founders to do something different with their lives-design a better pack that was truly innovative and build a company around it. Now, more than forty years later, the journey and the adventure you find along the way is still what drives us and everything we engineer.
We design and make world-class products. For everyone. Everywhere. As global citizens, we hold ourselves and our business partners to the highest standards. We're dedicated to safe, ethical, and lawful manufacturing and adhere to the Fair Labor Association code of conduct. To learn more about the Fair Labor Association, click here.
At JanSport, we continue to innovate and build functional gear that fits you and your life-and inspires your journey.

Read 4,138 Reviews

JanSport

My go to back to school brand

I have to say I absolutely love all of JanSport products and it's actually something I have been using since I was a kid and now use for my kids so it's a brand I grew up with. It's a reliable brand, with many products and choices, great prices, and great durability. When I was younger, my mother always bought me a JanSport backpack every year going back to school. They would last the entire year and then some. Even as I grew and I had to carry more and more books, the backpacks we're always perfect because they had such a big selection of small basic ones to ones with a bunch of different sections to carry more. They were always comfortable and easy to adjust. When my kids first started school, someone in the family bought a different brand and it ended up ripping a few months into school. I went and got a basic JanSport backpack and it still is in good condition. Now both of my kids are in their third year of school, starting to use binders, and carrying more things to and from school and I was able to find the perfect size backpack and there's so many cute choices. My kids found a design they loved and I paid a much lower price than I would on a different backpack with nowhere near the quality and durability. They also had something for me on there for my laptop which was a laptop case that I love and hasn't let down so far. Also they had a cute carrying case I purchased for when I don't want to lug around my bag. They are always expanding their selection of products and in my opinion the only brand I trust in this area. I am extremely happy with them and definitely plan on continuing to use them. Great products, great price, and long lasting. You definitely need that with a busy school year. I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking into buying for themselves or children. They have a wonderful website that shows everything.

Placed my original order for the bag I wanted and then wh...

Placed my original order for the bag I wanted and then when I received the confirmation email I realized that I had the wrong color. I immediately tried to cancel or change the order but there is no automated way to do that. Called customer service but it was outside of business hours so nobody answered. I called again first thing the next morning and was told that even though they have not yet shipped the bag, the order has already been sent to the warehouse for fulfillment and they cannot stop it from shipping out.
So... I have placed an order for the bag in the right color. When the wrong colored one arrives later this week I will need to send it back for a refund.
The inability to cancel an order that has not yet shipped is just ridiculous. I realize the original mistake was mine, but cancelling an unshipped order should be easy. Instead it will be a waste of time, effort, and money for both Jansport (to fulfill the order, pay for shipping, process the return, issue the refund), and for me.
Not a good user experience. A simple "cancel/update this order" link in the confirmation email would have saved a lot of trouble.

Pretty straight forward

Pretty straight forward

There were no glitches or freezing of your site.

Comments about JanSport:

There were no glitches or freezing of your site. Also, like that your company has NO pop ups on the screen. Easy ordering without interruption

Love the free shipping!

Love the free shipping!

very easy and fast thanks

very easy and fast thanks

It was easy and great to get free 2 day shipping!

Comments about JanSport:

It was easy and great to get free 2 day shipping!

good selection

good selection

Easy, quick!

Easy, quick!

Fantastic.

Fantastic.

So quick!

So quick! And Easy!

Online store is very efficient.

Comments about JanSport:

Online store is very efficient. Great products. Thanks!