4,836 reviews
Other Health & Beauties:
JanSport

Summary

We're the original. JanSport started making packs and outdoor gear back in 1967. We're about the journey, the discovery of fun, freedom, and adventure.
That's what inspired our three founders to do something different with their lives-design a better pack that was truly innovative and build a company around it. Now, more than forty years later, the journey and the adventure you find along the way is still what drives us and everything we engineer.
We design and make world-class products. For everyone. Everywhere. As global citizens, we hold ourselves and our business partners to the highest standards. We're dedicated to safe, ethical, and lawful manufacturing and adhere to the Fair Labor Association code of conduct. To learn more about the Fair Labor Association, click here.
At JanSport, we continue to innovate and build functional gear that fits you and your life-and inspires your journey.

Read 4,836 Reviews

JanSport

My go to back to school brand

I have to say I absolutely love all of JanSport products and it's actually something I have been using since I was a kid and now use for my kids so it's a brand I grew up with. It's a reliable brand, with many products and choices, great prices, and great durability. When I was younger, my mother always bought me a JanSport backpack every year going back to school. They would last the entire year and then some. Even as I grew and I had to carry more and more books, the backpacks we're always perfect because they had such a big selection of small basic ones to ones with a bunch of different sections to carry more. They were always comfortable and easy to adjust. When my kids first started school, someone in the family bought a different brand and it ended up ripping a few months into school. I went and got a basic JanSport backpack and it still is in good condition. Now both of my kids are in their third year of school, starting to use binders, and carrying more things to and from school and I was able to find the perfect size backpack and there's so many cute choices. My kids found a design they loved and I paid a much lower price than I would on a different backpack with nowhere near the quality and durability. They also had something for me on there for my laptop which was a laptop case that I love and hasn't let down so far. Also they had a cute carrying case I purchased for when I don't want to lug around my bag. They are always expanding their selection of products and in my opinion the only brand I trust in this area. I am extremely happy with them and definitely plan on continuing to use them. Great products, great price, and long lasting. You definitely need that with a busy school year. I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking into buying for themselves or children. They have a wonderful website that shows everything.

Trying to buy this bag for my daughter has been the bane ...

Trying to buy this bag for my daughter has been the bane of my existence for the last 4 days.I tried looking everywhere to purchase it possible, to either ship it to Canada( NOT A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY BY THE WAY) an it proved next to impossible.You ship to Indonesia but not Canada? Also I was able to ship to an American State address as my parents are in Florida, but guess what your site would not accept my credit card due to a Canadian billing address,,,,who still does that? I called your help line that was zero help at all,the girl had no clue what was going on... so her easy solution was to say nope it cant be done...... so at my last ditch attempt to make my 20 time honor roll student daughter happy( I know you don't care but its part of my rant!!)I figured I tried both other options I may as well Try the registered Visa option....and low and behold I was able to do it and buy my daughters bag!!!! Now if only it was indicated somewhere on your site of the employees picking up the call at customer service could of advised my properly I would not of wasted 4 days trolling all over the internet to buy this bag!!
RANT OVER
Georgia

Thank you so much for the free shipping.

Comments about JanSport:

Thank you so much for the free shipping. Your website is very easy to use too. We have had another half mini backpack for years and it still looks great and has been used so much! Another one of my kids wanted one for her epi pen bag. Thank you for making high quality, strong products.

very quick and easy

very quick and easy

Easy no hassle at all.

Easy no hassle at all.

Easy to use

Easy to use

Great!

Comments about JanSport:

Great! Quick and easy to find what I need and order. I'm not forced to add a password. Thanks!

Fast, easy & it was in stock.

Comments about JanSport:

Fast, easy & it was in stock. Thank you Jansport!

Good experience

Good experience

Great

Great

keep up the great work job, Jansport!

Comments about JanSport:

keep up the great work job, Jansport! Love, love, love!!!

I have been looking for this backpack and found it right ...

Comments about JanSport:

I have been looking for this backpack and found it right away.