Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Jafra Beauty Dynamics Gentle Exfoliating Scrub

Jafra Beauty Dynamics Gentle Exfoliating Scrub

A truly gentle exfoliator for the face

Profile Image

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Jafra Beauty Dynamics Gentle Exfoliating Scrub:

At the age of 54, I am starting to deal with those dreaded "age spots".  Actually, some of my small spots are the result of a hormonal condition called melasma, but my dermatologist said they are treatd the same. Stay out of the sun, and use a good exfoliator on my face to remove dead skin cells and help my skin renew itself.

One of the facial exfoliators that I have been using is Jafra Beauty Dynamics Gentle Exfoliating Scrub.  Jafra products are sold through independent sales representatives, and I was introduced to them through a friend.

This product comes in a white 2.5 ounce tube.  The lid flips open and you simply squeeze out a small amount of the very thick, cream colored scrub and massage it into the face with a gentle circular motion.

The instructions say it can be used once or twice a week, and using it more often than that (yes, I tried), resulted in dry, irritated skin.  The ingredients do feel fairly gritty, and the best analogy I can give you is that it feels similar to scrubbing the face with a mild sand paper.  It is intended to loosen and remove dead skin cells, unclog pores, and help the skin look more radiant.

I have had good results with this product, as long as I don't use it more than twice a week.  I am very sensitive to strong odors, especially strong perfumed products, but Jafra Gentle Exfoliating Scrub has a very mild, non offensive odor.  It contains a wide variety of naturally based ingredients that are good for the skin, such as jojoba oil, chamomile extract, nettle extract, and balm mint oil to name a few.  I love it.

A good and gentle exfoliator that helps my skin stay young looking, it is so gentle it doesn't cause any redness or irritation

Mild non-offensive odor, hard to describe other than a soapy smell