Other Shaving Creams:

Jack Black Beard Lube Conditioning Shave 6oz

Jack Black Beard Lube is great for sensitive skin

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Jack Black Beard Lube Conditioning Shave 6oz:

I love the Jack Black Beard Lube. I shave every other day and I focus mostly on my neck, which is extremely sensitive. The Jack Black Beard Lube goes on smooth and doesn't really require a lot to get the job done. It also leaves my face feeling soft and fresh. I would highly recommend the Jack Black Beard Lube to someone whose facial hair grows fast and thick and is need of a shaving solution for sensitive skin.

Best shaving gel ever!

from Dandridge, TN

Comments about Jack Black Beard Lube Conditioning Shave 6oz:

My husband suffers from very sensitive, problem skin. Because of this he has always put shaving off until he absolutely has to. His boss did not like this scenario. I didn't either because it would hurt to kiss him. When he shaves he gets razor burn, ingrown hairs, and other irritation. I finally convinced him to spend some money on himself and buy a good quality skincare product. After searching through reviews we decided to buy Jack Black Beard Lube. I like the natural ingredients that it is made out of. After his first use he said it was the best shave he has ever had. He said that the gel went on so easily and smoothly. It felt like he wasn't even shaving. After the shave he felt smooth and refreshed. He didn't get any razor burn or irritation after using this product. He is now shaving a lot more frequently. Though this product is expensive, it is worth it to me for my husband to feel good about himself.