Other Headphones:
JVC
HARX300
JVC Full-Size Headphones (Black)

Summary

Drown into your favorite music using the JVC HARX300 High-Quality Full-Size Headphone. Enjoy long listening without any discomfort with the cushioned sides of JVC HARX300 High-Quality Full-Size Headphone s twist action structure. The nominal impedance headphone fits perfectly around your ear. A 40mm high quality driver unit along with the nominal impedance technology produces superior high quality sound like in a theatre. The long 12 foot cord offers you good movement. The gold plated plug in the comfort headphone is resistant to corrosion and delivers uninterrupted signal transfer. The headphone is light in weight and compact to store. Plug in with your all favorite movies, songs and games and be engaged for long hours. JVC HARX300 High-Quality Full-Size Headphone: Large 40mm drivers High-quality sound reproduction Twist action structure for comfortable long listening Cord length: 12'

JVC Full-Size Headphones (Black)

Pros

Cons

JVC Full-Size Headphones Unbelievable Sound

Comments about JVC Full-Size Headphones (Black):

These headphones are incredible. The sound, and feel. They're not like the earphones that you place into your ear, so uncomfortable. These headphones are so comfortable. A super duper price!.

Sound Quality
Great bass sounds like a surround system in my ear. I love to listen to classical music, what a rich sound, excellent!.

Comfort
Nice cushion to comfort the ears.

Savvy looking.

Still works, and sounds great. Even after I stepped on them by mistake.

Incredible headphones

from New York, NY

Comments about JVC Full-Size Headphones (Black):

These are the first pair of full size headphones I have ever owned and I could not be more pleased. I grew tired of wearing earbuds as they can be painful and felt the sound quality was lacking. I wanted a full size over the ear headphones but didn't want to spend a lot of money.

While these headphones were extremely low priced, they provide an incredible sound experience and look very stylish also. I like that they feature extra bass. The overall sound is good, not too thin, not too bassy. While they don't offer noise cancellation, they do cut out some external noise.

I wear these for typically an hour at a time and find them to be very comfortable. They feel very soft on my ears. While the headband is plastic has no cushioning I do not find it to be uncomfortable in any way.

They do feel a little cheap and plasticy, but for the price, this is to be expected. I have not yet encountered any durability issues, but I am careful when using them not to drop them.

Yes, you can spend hundreds on more popular brand headphones, but IMO, these are better bang for your buck. I would absolutely recommend these headphones.

Comfort
Very comfortable. I can wear these for hours at a time and not even know I'm wearing them.

I really like the design. They look very stylish.

They feel a little cheap and plasticy, but not had any problems with them so far. After almost a year of use, they are still working fantastically well. As such I would upgrade my original point score of a 4 all the way to a 5.

• Comfort:

Comfortable and great sound quality

from Colton, SD

Comments about JVC Full-Size Headphones (Black):

I really enjoy these head phones for their soft cushioning around my ears and surround sound like hearing. It protrudes a good amount of bass so I don't have to crank it up feel the vibe. It's durable, the cord is not flimsy and doesn't tangle. It is too bulky for working out I think but it's great for chilling and listening to tunes in good quality atmosphere.

Sound Quality
Sound comes through very clear.

Comfort
Very comfortable ear cushioning and doesn't press hard on the head either.

It sits well on the head but is abit bulky and not light weight for easy active motion.

It's def great quality, its thick and I woudn't feel scared if i accidentally droped it. The cord and head set are thick materials.

Great first impression

Comments about JVC Full-Size Headphones (Black):

This is very decent headphone with nice bass, large ear cups that fit over lobes and completely reduces the outside noise. There is no crackle, no muddy sounds at all. Perfect for use with a computer, Ipod, portable dvd player, plugged in to a musical instrument amp and etc.

• Comfort:

JCV Full Size Headphone to the rescue!!

from Davison, MI

Comments about JVC Full-Size Headphones (Black):

My husband and I both bought these headphone for the longer cord and full size ear coverage. They have great sound and block out outside noise. We love them and have told others to buy them as well. We had a hard time finding a longer cord that didn't cost a fortune. These are perfect in style, sound and cost.