View more camcorders

JVC Everio GZ-MG230 Flash Media, Hard Drive Camcorder

Good price, average quality

from Emporia, KS

Comments about JVC Everio GZ-MG230 Flash Media, Hard Drive Camcorder:

We purchased this product when our first child was an infant.  We wanted a simple to device to record the major milestones of our children without spending a ton of money.  It came down to this product and a similar Sony product.  I wish I had spent a little extra money for the Sony.  We've been dissapointed with the color quality - it makes some of our videos look like they were recorded in the 70's.  I find the software extremely difficult to use too.  The videos have an unusual extension I have never heard of and cannot be recorded without first converting to a different format.  After almost two years I still have not figured out how to convert and burn my videos.  With young children at home, I loathe having something this difficult to work.  The camcorder itself is easy to use and has proven to be very durable.  It is a little small and if you have to hold it for long periods, it can make your hand crampy.

a dream came true

from Baker, LA

Comments about JVC Everio GZ-MG230 Flash Media, Hard Drive Camcorder:

JVC Everio Camcorder  is great, and I love it, I never thought I would have it, my husband give it to me as a Christmas present, I really love to camcorder, I love to video all the things my family did, and to have this is a dream came true for me, this is perfect, it is easy to use, it has warranty , and it has AC Adapter, Battery Pack, Av Cable, USB Cable and CD-Rom.  I am a satisfied customer.