Other E-commerce Websites:
Jewelry and Accessory Websites
JTV.com

JTV.com

Good deals and great products

Comments about JTV.com:

I watch Jewelry Television a lot, late at night when I can't sleep, so I have been very familiar with their products for a long time. Until recently, I had never ordered anything, though, because I don't like calling in to customer service lines. Then I found out that they had a website, and I decided to take the plunge and try out some of their jewelry. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality! I have now ordered everything from black diamond studs to chrome diopside drop earrings, fresh water pearl necklaces and the pendant I wore in my wedding. The prices are always good, and their customer service is helpful. Sometimes the shipping is a little slow, but I can live with that (especially since they run so many free shipping promotions, during the holidays). I will continue to shop with them, because they have yet to disappoint me. I have also purchased a few loose gemstones as gifts for people I know who are interested in collecting them. I like that they offer the option to live chat with a representative, while you shop online.