Other Diaper Bags:
JJ Cole
JJ Cole Diapers & Wipes Caddy--Green Stripe

JJ Cole Diapers & Wipes Caddy--Green Stripe

It's fashionable, functional, and affordable!

from Yakima, WA

Pros

Cons

Comments about JJ Cole Diapers & Wipes Caddy--Green Stripe:

This is such a great solution for busy moms - the perfect diaper changing station on the go! It's sturdy and totally portable, with an easy to manage handle on top - so you can bring it room to room with you during the day, and always have your baby essentials at your fingertips.

It's well made, and even comes with a great changing pad that stores right in a pocket on the back side.

It's fashionable, functional, and affordable - just what every mom needs.

JJ Cole Diaper Caddy is stylish and functional

from Augusta, NJ

Pros

Cons

Comments about JJ Cole Diapers & Wipes Caddy--Green Stripe:

I bought the JJ Cole Diaper and Wipe Caddy in Blue Stripe and think its awesome. It keeps all of the items I need for my son's changing table in a neatly organized place that doesn't take up alot of space. I like that it has a couple of compartments and a drawer so that if I don't have it filled, it doesn't really look empty. I also like that it has a foldable changing pad as well that tucks neatly away, since I mainly use the caddy on his changing table and don't need it on a daily basis. It does come in handy though for when I want to use what is in the caddy in another area of the house. I can easily carry the caddy to another spot in the house with everything I need in it and not have to worry about carrying a bunch of random things, which makes life alot easier. I also love the colors because it matches our nursery perfectly and isn't an eyesore. I have also purchased the matching hamper and like that there are coordinating accessories. There are storage boxes as well, but we have a ton of drawers and not alot of shelf space, so unfortunately we don't need those, otherwise I'd have them as well!