Other Misc. Styling Products:
It's a 10
It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Pros

• Easy to use (6)
  • Smells great (6)
  • Controls frizz (5)
  • Lightweight (5)
  • Non-greasy (5)

• Daily use (4)
  • Straight hair (3)
    • Wavy hair (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Product junkie (3)

Best leave in conditioner I've found

I recently had my hair cut and the stylist sprayed "It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product" onto my hair before drying it.  She bairly had to use any product, my length of my hair is almost to my lower back.  I straighten my hair and that really drys it out.  She sprayed this product then let it set for a couple minutes and them blew dried my hair and then started to flat iron it.  My hair not only was shiny, but felt sooo soft and not dry at all...even at the ends.

It's a 10 Ten - Miracle Leave In Product is an amazingly new product on the professional salon market that does 10 things instantly: 1.) Repairs dry damaged hair 2.) Adds shine 3.) Smoothes & controls frizz 4.) Seals & protects hair color 5.) Detangles 6.) Prevents split ends 7.) Stops hair breakage 8.) Creates Silkiness 9.) Enhances natural body 10.) Flat iron spray & thermal protector.

What a great product!!!

It's a 10 Leave in Conditioner is ok .... would NOT buy again.

So I was looking for a leave in conditioner and ran across 'It's a 10" Leave in conditioner. It has such GREAT reviews and so I though why not? It is a little pricey for the small amount but hey, if it works, then it will be worth it. So I bought and and after 2 weeks of use, I am really disappointed. First thing first, the reason why I bought it in the first place is because I have very long hair to my butt, it IS color-treated hair but I am asian so we usually have rather healthy hair. Because my hair is just soo long, it is hard to get my root oils down to my hair ends and when I used this product on my hair at night while damp and slept in it through the morning, I just felt it made my hair more dry and more coarse. It almost made my hair feel like DOLL like synthetic hair. It did not even feel soft the way it WOULD have even I used not product at all. I thought, maybe it just needed to use it more ... and nothing has changed, it still does not do what it promises. Still leaving my hair stiff and dry and coarse. I was really disappointed since now, I still have so much left in the bottle and hate to throw it away. Otherwise, the smell is nice. It is a lotion-ish texture and for me, this product was NOT a good buy. I am unfortunately still looking for the perfect leave in hair product. :o(

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In product

from Gorham, Maine

About Me Professional Stylist

Pros

• Controls Frizz
  • Easy To Use
  • Lightweight
  • Non-Greasy
  • Smells Great

Cons

• Doesn't Work

• All hair types & always stay away from the roots
  • Curly Hair
  • Thicker Hair
  • Travel

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product:

I am a licensed cosmetologist, raising 2 little ones full time currently, but how to someday work back in a salon again, once my youngest goes to school (just turned 3!)!

• Very Curly Hair

The Best Leave-In Spray & Great Detangler!

from Ishpeming, MI

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Lightweight
  • Non-Greasy
  • Smells Great

• Curly Hair
    • Thicker Hair
    • Thinner Hair
    • Travel

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product:

My best friend is a hairdresser and last year she gave me a bunch of different leave-in sprays to try, since regular conditioner weighs my hair down too much. When I tried the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Spray, I was hooked. I've been using it ever since. I towel dry my hair, spray it in, and use my wet brush to brush it through. If I don't use it, I can't get the brush through my hair. So it's a great detangler. And last year when I started using it regularly, I could feel the difference in my hair. So much softer. I have already recommended it to a few people and will continue to do so!

Love this product!!!!!!

from Staten Island, NY

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Controls Frizz
    • Easy To Use
    • Lightweight
    • Non-Greasy
    • Smells Great

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product:

I received a sample of this product and totally fell in love with it! I have very long hair that tangles easily and after washing I spray this in, it the best leave in conditioner I've ever used and leaves my blowout silky smooth. I used to use chi oil but this has replaced it.

Pretty Good !

from New York City

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Controls Frizz
      • Easy To Use
      • Smells Great

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product:

I used this for quite some time. It's a great product and it does what it says but I just didn't love it for my hair.

Great for damaged hair

from Bowie, MD

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Controls Frizz
          • Easy Application
          • Easy To Use
          • Lightweight
          • Non-Greasy
          • Smells Great
          • Smoothing

• Best On Wet Hair
            • Thinner Hair
            • Use It Anytime

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product:

I absolutely love this product. I have bleached, very tangled, damaged hair. So after I shower, I spritz some of this amazing stuff into my hair, and it helps me comb out my tangles smoothly. It keeps my hair moisturized and non-frizzy as I go about my day, and never makes my roots greasy. Definitely a recommended product from me.

• Wavy Hair

PRODUCT THAT ACTUALLY WORKS!.. TRULY IS A PERFECT 10!

from MI, USA

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Conditions Fast
            • Controls Frizz
            • Easy To Use
            • Lightweight
            • Non-Greasy
            • Smells Great

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product:

MY HAIR IS ABSOLUTELY... A BEAR TO COMB/BRUSH THROUGH AFTER WASHING/CONDITIONING IT. I WOULD SPEND MORE TIME JUST ON SIMPLY COMBING OUT THE TANGLES AND SNARLED MESS THAT IS MY HAIR AND WAS ALWAYS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THAT BEST / PERFECT LEAVE IN CONDITIONER, OR ANY PRODUCT THAT WORKED! AFTER MANY MANY DIFFERENT PRODUCTS, MANY MANY DOLLARS SPENT ON BUYING AND TRYING THESE DIFFERENT PRODUCTS.. I finally (like a miracle all of a sudden one day while still searching for my perfect product to tame my hair while making it easier and faster to bruch through) I stumbled upon PERFECT 10 Leave in/spray conditioner. Cost rather a lot per bottle... but after using it just once... IT WAS (LIKE ITS NAME) TRULY A PERFECT 10 FOR ME AND MY PAIN AND IMPOSSIBLE TO TAME HEAD OF AIR. mY HAIRDRESSER USE TO ALWAYS TELL ME THAT I HAD THE MOST MESSED UP SNARLY HAIR SHE EVER DEALT WITH. PERFECT 10 LEAVE IN SPRAY CONDITIONER WORKS EASILY, FAST AND LEAVES IT MORE THAN PERFECTLY... LEAVING HAIR EASY TO COMB/ WELL CONDITIONED AND FEELING GREAT! WORTH EVERY PENNY THAT THIS PRODUCT COSTS PER BOTTLE!!!!!

Great as a detangler

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product:

I recently purchased the smaller bottle of the It's a 10 leave in treatment not only for myself but also with my four year old daughter in mind. My daughters hair gets very tangled after washing, even after using a standard conditioner, and is hard to comb through. The It's a 10 spray literally made her hair a breeze to brush through and left us with no more tears in the process. On my own hair it works wonders too. It leaves my hair super silky and smooth. The smell of the product is also so fresh and clean smelling. It has a very uplifting and pleasant scent that stays with you after your hair has dried. It is a little pricey in my opinion, which is why I had held off for quite a while on buying it. I am extremely happy with the purchase though and most definitely buy this product again as soon as my current bottle runs out. I would recommend this to everyone who needs softer hair or has children that dread having their hair brushed through. It really is a miracle product in my eyes.

The scent is very fresh and uplifting. It has a nice clean scent.

Great for Pre-Heat Treatment

from Dallas, TX

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product:

I use It's a 10-Minute Miracle Leave-In Conditioner on my hair right after blow drying and before straightening. I have frizzy, dry hair, and this product has helped to give it overall smoothness and shine. It keeps me from having flyaways and adds moisture to my dry locks.
                The bottle is easy to pump and use to cover of my hair. I put it on wet hair that has just been towel-dried prior to using a blow dryer. I feel like this leave-in conditioner helped to protect my hair from the heat of the blow-dryer and straightener. It seemed to trap moisture in for a shinier look that was easier to style. I don't wash my hair every day, but it is still quite dry. It's a 10-Minute Miracle Leave-In Conditioner helps maintain moisture between washings. I paired it with the 10-Minute Miracle Hair Mask and got great results. I have used it with both short and long hair as well both curly and straight.

Protected my hair and sealed in moisture

Good smell, although not sure about the chemicals

I was not a fan of this leave in conditioner.

from Princeton, WV

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product:

I thought I would love this leave in conditioner because I enjoyed the Perfect 10 rinse out conditioner but this stuff just wasn't what I expected. The leave in conditioner does have a great smell but it left me feeling a bit weighted down and oily. It also seemed to effect my styling.

I bought this because I purchased the shampoo and conditioner and deep moisture mask by Perfect 10. I love all the other products but this one was a let down. First of all, the bottle has a great design and I love the spritz bottle. It distributes product evenly over my hair but that's about all I can love with this conditioner.

When I used this leave in conditioner on my hair, I tried it on my damp and dry hair. Neither worked well for me. When my hair was dry, it ended up looking greasy. It also didn't feel soft. It felt oily. When I tried to style my hair, the curls did not want to hold well at all. It did okay when I was straightening my hair but the conditioner seemed to cause my curls to slip.

Overall I wasn't pleased with this product. It left me greasy and oily and it didn't conditioner or give me soft hair. The shampoo and conditioner are great but the leave in is a let down. It didn't even calm my frizz.

It left my hair feeling greasy and oily. It didn't help my frizz either.

It actually has a nice scent.

It actually works

from Westchester, IL

Comments about It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product:

I have very coarse hair and I'm always skeptic of hair care products that promise soft manageable hair for all types, but I gave It's a 10 Leave-In Conditioner a try. I use this product once or twice a day depending on my activity. I pump a couple of shots on my hair and rub it into my hair for about 20 seconds before styling. This conditioner definitely softened my hair and made it easier to manage. I was able to comb my hair without little resistance, which is a rarity for me. It took my hair several days to get the full effect of this product. The first day I used this product my hair was pretty soft, but it wasn't silky. After using this product for 3 days straight my hair became very soft. My hair was extremely soft, but I was still able to style it without using a pomade or a spritz. I would definitely recommend It's a 10 Leave-In Conditioner to anyone looking for a product that will soften your hair and make it more manageable to style.