Other Men's Colognes:
Issey Miyake
Issey Miyake L`Eau D`Issey 2.5oz Eau De Toilette for Men

Issey Miyake L`Eau D`Issey 2.5oz Eau De Toilette for Men

Women love Issey Miyake, Not Expensive, and really smells great

A few years ago my brother in law gave for Christmas a bottle of Issey Miyake, I didn't know anything about it so I just say thank you. A month later he asked me if I liked it and I was honest with him and said that haven't try it yet. At the end of the week he invited me to Christies Cabaret, the best strip club in Memphis, and finally I opened the bottle and try it. I like the smell and sprayed it all over my chest and my neck. We arrived to the club and I am writing thisb review basicly to get to this point. There was a gorgeous girl who sat with us and had some drinks, she smelled my neck and asked for the name of the fragance. I answered  that she has to guess. I had a free lap dance from this girl. She called other 10 girls just to smell my neck. Just to make the story short, that night I had 6 free lap dances. Girls just loved the smell, they said it was sexy and that they would love to get laid smelling Issey Miyake. Of course I didn't take the offer, I am married. But for sure women love the smell. From that day till now is my primary option. Issey Miyake is not as expensive as other fragances, but every cent spent is worth it. WOMEN LOV IT

The jury is still out

I was hoping that I would love this scent. While I do personally like it, I'm curious by the responses (or lack thereof) that I receive from others. Generally, the women around me think that the smell is just okay, though nearly all will agree that it does smell very much like summer. Going in, I had heard from others that they received all sorts of "oohs and ahs" from the fairer sex; I'm, as I've already said, currently without any such histrionics in my experience. Anyhow, perhaps I've not met the right kind of lady? Or, perhaps, the scent just does not work with my skin? I'm hoping it's the former, as I purchased an entire bottle. Also, I might add that I do not like the bottle. Indeed, one of the best things about buying a new scent is the fun bottle and packaging. Issey Miyake comes in a mediocre bottle with a matte finish. I'd personally like a clear finish so that I could more readily appreciate the color of the juice.

great

from Battle Creek, MI

Issey Miyake L`Eau D`Issey 2.5oz Eau De Toilette for Men --

I recently purchased this for my husband and my goodness it smells so good. I did not want to move away from around him. I feel like I am addicted to this spray. My husband really enjoys all of the compliments about how he smells and they want to know what is that you are wearing and he just smiles. I like how clean and crisp it smells and it lasts a long time. I have to say that women really loves this fragrance and it almost seem to turn them on or just highten their smells. It simply feels the air and it gets everyone attention because of how good it smells. I like the price of the product and it is within a good range for good quality stuff like this particular product. I cant wait until more scents like this is available so that I can go and pickrd them out for my husband or he will go and purchase some. I have truned my brothers onto this product and they enjoys the scent and the attention that girls and women gives them.

the best!!!

from Chula Vista, CA

Comments about Issey Miyake L`Eau D`Issey 2.5oz Eau De Toilette for Men:

I have been purchasing this Issey Miyake L?au D ?ssey for years. It is a MUST have!!!! Really!! It is fresh and not too strong as others. You just need a few sprays and you are ready to go. Everybody is going to ask you "what kind of parfum are you wearing"? I receive a lot of compliments everyday.

Also, there is on the market a summer version. Summer fragrance. Sweet, delicious pear, delicate rose, light flowers. Great and fresh. You can wear it at night or during the day.

It is not a very cheap fragance, you can find cheaper on the market. But you are not going to regret your purchase. The bottle is going to last a loooooooong time, because you do not need to much. Just a little bit it is enough!

Issey Miyake Eau De Toilette For Men Smells so GOOD!!

from Memphis, TN

The jury is still out

from Edmond, OK

the best

from Henderson, NC

Comments about Issey Miyake L`Eau D`Issey 2.5oz Eau De Toilette for Men:

i wanted to buy my boyfriend a birthday present, but i did'nt know what to get him, when one of my co-workers passed by. i was mezmerized. so i asked him what he was wearing when he told me, i rushed to macys after work to look for this. there it was. when i heard the price, my jaw dropped, after all this was a new relationship so i was contemplating wheather i should spend so much money or not. after a couple of days of thought i decided to get him this, because i really did'nt know what else to get him. i can't really describe the scent other than it smell like spices (really good spices) very sexy and unique. anyway when i gave it to him he really loved it. He loved it so much that he bought the female verson for me. By the way which is my favorite scent (i also have a collection which includes gucci and chanel) and this one is by far my favorite. Anyway i moved out of state and we broke up. Its been a couple of years and i moved back to ny and we got back together. So recently i asked him what he wanted for christmas and he told me the cologne u got me when we first met lol.

Best Scent Made!

from Malvern, AR

Comments about Issey Miyake L`Eau D`Issey 2.5oz Eau De Toilette for Men:

I been wearing Issey Miyake Since high school and ten plus years later I still wear it. This is by far my favorite scent to wear. It has a sweet, earthy, woodsy scent to. All the girlfriends I ever had loved this scent on me. I still get compliments every time I wear this stuff. It doesn't take much either. It must be oil based or something because on spray of this stuff will stay on my shirt until it gets washed. I have went through many bottles of this stuff in the last ten plus years but one bottle will last a while. This stuff is priced higher then most of the scents but it is well worth the price. This is one of the scents I will never stop wearing. Issey is a classic and every one should own a bottle. It doesn't cost anything to smell it at the department store so just smell it and see if you like it. I would suggest Issy to anyone young or old. One of the best scents you can get and the women love it!

An old man's scent

from Albany, NY

Comments about Issey Miyake L`Eau D`Issey 2.5oz Eau De Toilette for Men:

This cologne has a musky heaviness that simply reeks of old man. My husband bought it and began wearing it roughly a month ago, and i cannot deal with it. The scent is overpowering and in my opinion incredibly uninspired. Comparable to an extremely heavy axe or old spice, this scent is definitely not something for younger crowds.

Subtle yet Strong and long lasting- ideal man's cologne

from Rockville, MD

Comments about Issey Miyake L`Eau D`Issey 2.5oz Eau De Toilette for Men:

This is a nice subtle frangrance for men, that is long lasting, but still has that "fresh and crisp" scent at the end of the day.  There are notes of citrus and some other plants that I just can't put a finger on. It's appropriate for the office or going out to get attention... without suffocating the people surrounding you in a cloud of spicy scents. But we all have to remember that colognes interact differently with individual's body chemistry.

But whenever you wear it, compliments are guaranteed.  Its been like that for the past 10+ years I've been wearing it.  It's especially good for those of us that do not want to smell like the department store frangrance department but still like getting noticed.

Issey Miyake for Men is my alltime favorite scent.

from Wilmington, DE

Comments about Issey Miyake L`Eau D`Issey 2.5oz Eau De Toilette for Men:

Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey Eau de Toilette for Men is the most captivating fragrance I have ever smelled.  Whether you are purchasing for yourself or purchasing as a gift for someone else, this is an absolute must have!  Issey is a softer fragrance that can be worn by any male; age does not matter, as this is a truly timeless scent.

There is no need to purchase any add on Issey Miyake products to were with the Eau de Toilette because the fragrance is clean and long lasting.  Be careful of imposters - many websites offer Issey Miyake for Men at a discount price, but the fakes do not last nearly as long.  Also, beware of kiosks selling imposters; it is difficult to tell because they smell very much alike.  The genuine product is long lasting, where the imposter fades quickly.

I highly recommend this fragrance, but make sure you purchase it from a legitimate carrier.  It is a romantic scent that you will be sure to receive many compliments for!

meant for a man.....great for the ladies.........

from Mantachie, MS

Comments about Issey Miyake L`Eau D`Issey 2.5oz Eau De Toilette for Men:

gentlemen what a fragance for us men!!!!!! Great smelling and longlasting sent. I was given this as a gift,and when I used it, you would have thought it was for my lady friend...lol she was all over me!!!! smells great!!she said...whats it called? who gave you that? she was so blown away by this frangance,that she got it for her dad and brother for the holidays.What do you know! they loved it and so did there spouses.This fragance is also great for when you out on the town, you dont have to worry if your going to run the people at the neighboring table away,cause you smell like you took a bath in it...lol just a lil squirt will do!and it will last through out the evening as well.